Author Topic: Making it happen  (Read 3546 times)

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
Re: Making it happen
« Reply #25 on: June 09, 2014, 05:39:27 AM »
The thing that got him was consequences, hes managed to live his life up to now without having any.
A spoilt little rich kid who had everything handed to him on a plate, the first sign of trouble and the wallets out to splash the cash and make things OK.

I told him all along I couldnt be bought, and that confused him.

Once he realised he couldnt talk or buy his way out of his predicament he had no where to go.

Would I have gone down to London to see him?
He will never know, he threw his hand in and left the table without calling my bluff.

Hes even a failure at the poker table as well.   ;)

The mind-beating you gave that fella was well earned by him.

For a few minutes, the junior show was entertaining, hell I love a dude that is wheels off, but it became annoying and pathetic. Someone needed to straighten that guy out, Thank you.

Primary Captain

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: June 09, 2014, 05:42:57 AM »
The mind-beating you gave that fella was well earned by him.

For a few minutes, the junior show was entertaining, hell I love a dude that is wheels off, but it became annoying and pathetic. Someone needed to straighten that guy out, Thank you.
You're welcome.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #27 on: June 09, 2014, 05:53:04 AM »
He is still here and posting on the NBA thread. Sorry

And the same goes for Halo as AmonRa

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #28 on: June 09, 2014, 06:07:49 AM »
Did anybody else think Jon Harridan was funny?  His trolling was original, and pretty entertaining in my opinion

I don't think that I have laughed as hard as that terrible photoshop where the asian guy had "Team Harridan" on his shirt. Jesus, did I laugh.

FermiDirac

• Getbig IV
  • That'll do pig, that'll do
« Reply #29 on: June 09, 2014, 10:41:32 AM »
If we could just bring back alex, josh, shockwave, truegrit, galeniko and the others we would be back to normal. I joined this forum because of those guys, I want them back (no homo).

This place went quickly downhill since around January/February, around the time Uncle Junior started spamming threads.

Primary Captain

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: June 09, 2014, 12:55:58 PM »
If we could just bring back alex, josh, shockwave, truegrit, galeniko and the others we would be back to normal. I joined this forum because of those guys, I want them back (no homo).

This place went quickly downhill since around January/February, around the time Uncle Junior started spamming threads.
Galeniko won't be returning.

Simple Simon

« Reply #31 on: June 09, 2014, 01:14:18 PM »
Galeniko won't be returning.

Epic goading post.

weak effort.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #32 on: June 09, 2014, 02:33:36 PM »
Arce1988 does his little hit and run routine where he logs in for about 2 minutes every couple of weeks. He knows if he sticks around he's gonna get a foot broken off in his ass about the money he stole and never paid back.

Is anyone asking for it back man? why help someone in need and then ask them to pay back.
I don't think not one person here has asked for any thing back.