Author Topic: is anyone in a long distance relationship?  (Read 5400 times)

ConanCarl

• Getbig II
  • CD
Re: is anyone in a long distance relationship?
« Reply #25 on: June 11, 2014, 07:30:49 AM »
Depends what you mean by long distance-thousands or hundreds of miles seems difficult to me -espec on a sexual level-my gf lives 65 miles away and due to traffic and work I cant be there during the week usually-we have a great connection and trust-BUT
sexually it affects me during the week plus im on test and we are both 42...
you have to have some goal that you will live togerther in future -or maybe some distance is good as you appreciate the time together more....been together a year and I was previously married and w someone for ten years.. I was used to more sex-when it comes down to it is sex or lack of gonna be a problem??...cause you can love eachother all you want but if you lack that physical contact it def can affect someone..texting can get very annoying..

dustin

« Reply #26 on: June 11, 2014, 09:19:55 AM »
I don't think any woman is exceptional enough for that. You may feel madly in love (or lust) at the time, but you can feel that with damn near anyone. There's 7 billion people in this shitty world and there's some pretty girl with a nice vagina and nice personality that'll click with you just the same.

Don't waste your time, bro. People don't say it's not worth it for any stupid reason. They say it because they've been there, done that and found someone just as good if not better in their local area code. Not worth it.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #27 on: June 11, 2014, 10:29:27 AM »
Not worth it unless there's something special that's filling the gap... a mutual destiny.

ConanCarl

• Getbig II
  • CD
« Reply #28 on: June 11, 2014, 01:15:38 PM »
Not worth it unless there's something special that's filling the gap... a mutual destiny.

meaning planning a future together and on the same page as far as that and goals
totally agreed-unless its just fun in nature and not a commitment

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #29 on: June 11, 2014, 03:09:06 PM »
I was, doesn't work. In the majority of cases it will fail.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #30 on: June 11, 2014, 03:12:51 PM »

That Amsterdam girl? You should've kidnapped her.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #31 on: June 11, 2014, 04:25:05 PM »
I once dumped a girl because she lived on the 5th floor of an apartment building and the elevator was broken.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #32 on: June 11, 2014, 04:33:42 PM »
I once dumped a girl because she lived on the 5th floor of an apartment building and the elevator was broken.

The 5th is a good height to dump someone.

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #33 on: June 11, 2014, 04:39:32 PM »
That Amsterdam girl? You should've kidnapped her.

Yeah, it was time to move on champ

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #34 on: June 11, 2014, 04:53:26 PM »
Depends what you mean by long distance-thousands or hundreds of miles seems difficult to me -espec on a sexual level-my gf lives 65 miles away and due to traffic and work I cant be there during the week usually-we have a great connection and trust-BUT
sexually it affects me during the week plus im on test and we are both 42...
you have to have some goal that you will live togerther in future -or maybe some distance is good as you appreciate the time together more....been together a year and I was previously married and w someone for ten years.. I was used to more sex-when it comes down to it is sex or lack of gonna be a problem??...cause you can love eachother all you want but if you lack that physical contact it def can affect someone..texting can get very annoying..

I don't have feelings for her...I don't know her well enough yet to  .I like the attention from other women I get with her tho.   For example we are at the club,  I hold her purse while she goes to the bathroom..,  she's gone 5 minutes and I had some fine chick on me. Now would that same stuck up 8.5/10 have thrown herself at  me had she not saw me with her prior? probably not. I would have had been expected to approach, and small talk her ::)
Irish, dustin you guys have good looking broads you know what Im getting at. hell Any guy with a bit of muscle and a hot female on his arm knows exactly what Im talking about. Makes life 50 times easier.
l

ConanCarl

• Getbig II
  • CD
« Reply #35 on: June 12, 2014, 07:40:57 AM »
lol that sounds like female primal stuff-competition between femals for the alpha male-of course they pay more attention-if youre alone at least when youre younger they feel you are desperate or alone for a reason-funny my gf found me in a lounge-I was alone and on my phone..

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #36 on: June 12, 2014, 07:57:43 AM »
All of my relationships have been long distance. The downside of being hung well.

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: June 12, 2014, 08:38:26 AM »
All of my relationships have been long distance. The downside of being hung well.

You're in a two inch relationship?
Mr. AZ 2003

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: June 12, 2014, 01:10:57 PM »
It sucks I did it for a long time. It can causse some serious stress in your life.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #39 on: June 12, 2014, 01:16:02 PM »
I met my wife (current ;D) on here almost 11 years ago. I live in Huntington Beach and she lived on Guam...7000mi away. Been married almost 8 years.

Can't say I blame you... that Asian/South Pacific pussy is tight.

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: June 12, 2014, 11:04:39 PM »
Lots of people say its possible and I ask them how can it be?

What do you do when your woman hits you up at 11 at night on a thursday lying in bed telling you she's horny. Sure baby I'll be right over there ::)

the emotional connection a woman experiences after orgasm will only last a few days at the most. You bang a chick on friday she will be thinking about you until weds day or so. Ive pinned it down to 3-4 days, assuming you did your job.

can I make this work seeing her once a week or am I wasting my time?

Why can't you get laid in your own town? Serious question. The reality is long distance doesn't work, don't settle for that

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #41 on: June 22, 2014, 07:48:52 PM »

If I could of gone back in time I would of never gotten involved. I know its only a matter of time before her girlfriends ask her to go out she gets a few drinks in her  and some jackass  hits on her. And when your not there your not there. I feel like I'm in a boxing match with one hand tied behind my back.
l

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: June 22, 2014, 11:44:39 PM »
If I could of gone back in time I would of never gotten involved. I know its only a matter of time before her girlfriends ask her to go out she gets a few drinks in her  and some jackass  hits on her. And when your not there your not there. I feel like I'm in a boxing match with one hand tied behind my back.

After the drinks shell prob go home and get railed by a much more endowed man than yourself. You'll never recover... Eject now

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: June 22, 2014, 11:54:53 PM »

What do you do when your woman hits you up at 11 at night on a thursday lying in bed telling you she's horny. Sure baby I'll be right over there ::)

the emotional connection a woman experiences after orgasm will only last a few days at the most. You bang a chick on friday she will be thinking about you until weds day or so. Ive pinned it down to 3-4 days, assuming you did your job.

Lol, aren't you a self pro claimed "match maker" and you can't get laid with in a 100 mile radius of your home in Florida of all places??? ??? Slice your wrists now, wait till daddy cuts your allowance you won't even be able to drive 100 miles to get laid :D

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #44 on: June 23, 2014, 03:20:16 AM »
After the drinks shell prob go home and get railed by a much more endowed man than yourself. You'll never recover... Eject now

I have a serious question for you. What do you think the entire get big thinks of POB when they see him make posts towards a guy who hasn't even talked to you on the boards before? And it wasn't one either you posted in this thread 12 days ago. IF we had a history or you were non anonymous then that would be one thing but Im sitting here trying to remember who the fuck you are cause I truly don't even recognize your handle.
l

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #45 on: June 23, 2014, 04:10:55 AM »
Don't bother. Even if you've been together for years, (considerable) distance will eventually take it's toll. Distance doesn't make the heart grow fonder. I did it for about a year after joining the Army. You just eventually grow apart, and when you do go home it just isn't the same.
No doubt about it...

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #46 on: June 23, 2014, 04:16:04 AM »

oh it can work but don't think you are the only one banging her

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: June 23, 2014, 04:25:09 AM »
I maintained 3 long distance relationships simultaneously for over two years a few years ago:

A 20yr old Dutch girl from Maastricht
A 24yr old German Frankfurt
English girl from Birmingham (I'm in London)

You need to manage their expectations and be available on what whatsapp at all times, and see each one every two weeks for a whole weekend. Ryanair is shit to fly with but cheap, I would pick a return flight to Frankfurt for 30/50 or 60 pounds max, they picked me up from airports and I stayed at theirs, so cost wise was no big deal. I caught my usual flight back Monday at 6:30am and was at my desk in the city by 8:30am with a starbucks. Birmingham was actually more expensive go figure.

I don't do this now purely from a "been there done that", I'm getting older and lazier and can't deal with the hassle, one woman close by for convenience is all I can handle now.

Long distance needs planning and expectations management. Seeing each other should be pre-agreed and planned and stick to it, this is what causes most problems. When you're there, don't be shit, satisfy all her needs, when I saw my girls I was with them 24hrs for the whole weekend we partied, ate, showered and off course slept together.

S

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #48 on: June 23, 2014, 05:00:55 AM »
oh it can work but don't think you are the only one banging her

11,  dude why are you always the first to say a chick is a whore? .  I agree most women are but you make it sound like there are absolutely no 21 year old chick on the planet capable of committing to her boyfriend
22.  I haven't made any mistakes with her. Haven't shown any signs of neediness, she has no idea Im a HS drop out, she sees hot women approach me in public so she knows I have other options.
33. I haven't shown any signs of neediness, jealousy, She  can barely walk the next day after I fuck her. You know when you do your job because of how a girl gets attached a few days after sex, always texting you 24/7 etc.   Im not bullshitting you here bro Ive done everything right from the start with this chick.  You've always kept it real with me I'm keeping it real with you If I was having issues in the sack I'd tell you but Im not ...not even on fina or deca.

l

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #49 on: June 23, 2014, 05:05:31 AM »
I maintained 3 long distance relationships simultaneously for over two years a few years ago:

A 20yr old Dutch girl from Maastricht
A 24yr old German Frankfurt
English girl from Birmingham (I'm in London)

You need to manage their expectations and be available on what whatsapp at all times, and see each one every two weeks for a whole weekend. Ryanair is shit to fly with but cheap, I would pick a return flight to Frankfurt for 30/50 or 60 pounds max, they picked me up from airports and I stayed at theirs, so cost wise was no big deal. I caught my usual flight back Monday at 6:30am and was at my desk in the city by 8:30am with a starbucks. Birmingham was actually more expensive go figure.

I don't do this now purely from a "been there done that", I'm getting older and lazier and can't deal with the hassle, one woman close by for convenience is all I can handle now.

Long distance needs planning and expectations management. Seeing each other should be pre-agreed and planned and stick to it, this is what causes most problems. When you're there, don't be shit, satisfy all her needs, when I saw my girls I was with them 24hrs for the whole weekend we partied, ate, showered and off course slept together.

solid advice. You guys never had any issues? she never  felt like she was trying harder to make it work  than you were..or vice verse?
l