Author Topic: Obama is destroying the nation  (Read 1698 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
Re: Obama is destroying the nation
« Reply #27 on: June 11, 2014, 10:28:53 AM »
The administration admitted last month they had released 36,000 illegal immigrants with criminal records-including murderers and sexual assaults- into society. THIRTY SIX THOUSAND.

this is open, blatant treason. How can anyone honestly think he has the good of america in mind with all this amnesty/fill america with third world invaders bullshit??

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Obama is destroying the nation
« Reply #29 on: October 28, 2014, 10:06:18 AM »

Was This Molotov Cocktail Thrower A Terrorist? The Obama Admin. Doesn’t Think So…

“I just don’t have any more on this particular case..."

Share Tweet
  Email
Avatar of Peter Brown   F. Peter Brown — October 27, 2014

The Obama administration insisted today that a molotov cocktail-throwing Palestinian was not a terrorist, even though he was targeting cars on the highway.

The Palestinian teenager, a US citizen,  was shot dead by the IDF before he could throw the molotov cocktail at the cars. A funeral was held for him Friday, and he was buried Saturday wearing a green Hamas headband. The Obama administration expressed “its deepest condolences to the family.”

Advertisement-content continues below

Associated Press reporter Matt Lee asked State Department spokesman Jen Psaki whether offering such condolences was appropriate, as many in Israel consider the teenager a terrorist. He said:

“There are reports … that [the Palestinian teenager] was throwing Molotov cocktails at cars on a highway, and I’m wondering, if that is the case, would you still have been so speedy in putting out a statement and offering your condolences to the family? The argument that is being made by some in Israel is that this kid was essentially a terrorist, and you don’t agree with that, I assume.”

“Correct, we don’t,” said Psaki. Matt Lee then followed up, asking whether the fact that the teenager was buried with a Hamas headband should matter. Psaki replied,” “I just don’t have any more on this particular case.”

H/T Washington Free Beacon

Read more at http://www.westernjournalism.com/molotov-cocktail-thrower-terrorist-obama-admin-doesnt-think/#4VVUUjuhUPbgx8eK.99