Author Topic: Would you pay for a guaranteed healthy baby?  (Read 3971 times)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Would you pay for a guaranteed healthy baby?
« on: June 09, 2014, 08:22:04 AM »
Lets say there was a shot that could be injected into the wombs of newly pregnant women.

The shot would cost $30,000 and ensure that the baby would be born without any conditions or birth defects

Would you find a way to come up with the money, or would you go with nature's role of the dice?

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
Re: Would you pay for a guaranteed healthy baby?
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2014, 08:23:24 AM »
I don't take kindly to disrespect. not on the internet, not in person, not in a grocery store parking lot, not in like at walmart, not in a restaurant, not at the beach, not at the dry cleaners... anywhere.

ppl talk about the 'pussyfication' of America, yet they run their mouths thinking they won't get slapped and get their arm broken in front of their friends.

spent many yrs in a place where if you talk slick and say something out of line to somebody, you know that when you say it, you better be ready for what happens. most ppl here in the 'real world', aren't ready for what could happen.. and run their mouths like the world is a make believe cartoon. despite wearing nice slacks, polished shoes and a nice shirt, the guy you steal that parking spot from at the grocery store and proceed to flip off, may have just gotten out of prison and will have no problem identifying they bitch in you and proceed to teach you a lesson by taking you down to the ground and kicking out your teeth before you even know what happened.

the guy who's willing to go the furthest, wins. if you're not willing to go all the way, it's best you keep your mouth shut and move on, and make it to the next day.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2014, 08:26:40 AM »
I don't take kindly to disrespect. not on the internet, not in person, not in a grocery store parking lot, not in like at walmart, not in a restaurant, not at the beach, not at the dry cleaners... anywhere.

ppl talk about the 'pussyfication' of America, yet they run their mouths thinking they won't get slapped and get their arm broken in front of their friends.

spent many yrs in a place where if you talk slick and say something out of line to somebody, you know that when you say it, you better be ready for what happens. most ppl here in the 'real world', aren't ready for what could happen.. and run their mouths like the world is a make believe cartoon. despite wearing nice slacks, polished shoes and a nice shirt, the guy you steal that parking spot from at the grocery store and proceed to flip off, may have just gotten out of prison and will have no problem identifying they bitch in you and proceed to teach you a lesson by taking you down to the ground and kicking out your teeth before you even know what happened.

the guy who's willing to go the furthest, wins. if you're not willing to go all the way, it's best you keep your mouth shut and move on, and make it to the next day.
Obviously you did not get the shot.  :D

Primary Captain

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2014, 08:30:27 AM »
Obviously you did not get the shot.  :D
And what shot did your garbage parents provide you with? A shot of Jack Daniels?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2014, 08:32:07 AM »
And what shot did your garbage parents provide you with? A shot of Jack Daniels?
hahahaha

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2014, 08:43:54 AM »
Lets say there was a shot that could be injected into the wombs of newly pregnant women.

The shot would cost $5,000 and ensure that the baby would be born without any conditions or birth defects

Would you find a way to come up with the money, or would you go with nature's role of the dice?

There is already genetic testing that can be done in order to gauge whether a child could be born with a number of inherited diseases.

Many women go and have an amniocentesis around the 3-5 month mark of their pregnancy (with minor risk to the fetus) and have the amniotic fluid evaluated for many conditions the likes of Cystic Fibrosis, sickle cell, thalassemia, fragile x, taysachs and down syndrome.

The good thing about this is that the genetic testing is covered by most insurances. The actual cost for the testing is anywhere between a few hundred dollars to even up to $3-4,000.

While it's not a injection, it's certainly a shot in the right direction.

"1"

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2014, 08:54:23 AM »
There is already genetic testing that can be done in order to gauge whether a child could be born with a number of inherited diseases.

Many women go and have an amniocentesis around the 3-5 month mark of their pregnancy (with minor risk to the fetus) and have the amniotic fluid evaluated for many conditions the likes of Cystic Fibrosis, sickle cell, thalassemia, fragile x, taysachs and down syndrome.
The good thing about this is that the genetic testing is covered by most insurances. The actual cost for the testing is anywhere between a few hundred dollars to even up to $3-4,000.

"1"
Wouldn't it be too late at that point? I am implying a shot into the womb of a woman who is only weeks to a month pregnant. It would not be covered by insurance and would 99% ensure that you have a baby free of birth defects and conditions.

Would you find a way to get that 5K?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2014, 09:01:19 AM »

"1"
I see what you did there.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2014, 09:01:40 AM »
5k would be a small price to pay until Shizzo's scenario.

I don't think it would be much of a dilemma.
Y

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2014, 09:01:45 AM »

The shot would cost $5,000 and ensure that the baby would be born without any conditions or birth defects

How fucking poor are you?

Simple Simon

« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2014, 09:02:28 AM »
If this were around years ago then shizzo wouldn't be on this forum

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2014, 09:03:45 AM »
Wouldn't it be too late at that point? I am implying a shot into the womb of a woman who is only weeks to a month pregnant. It would not be covered by insurance and would 99% ensure that you have a baby free of birth defects and conditions.

Would you find a way to get that 5K?

Of course I would. 5K is nothing when you weigh out the benefits of a lifelong opportunity of great health.

Here in New York City at least, men are faced with many financial burdens prior to their wives giving birth. My older brother had to give his wife what's called a "push present" that normally comes in the way of expensive Jewelry. If you add up all the residual hospital costs and the gifts to your partner, the 5K you speak of is a drop in the bucket.

Heck, just preparing a room for an incoming child can run you upwards of $10,000 (crib, playpen, drawer, humidifiers, decorations, year supply of pampers and formula milk, various creams etc.).

"1"

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: June 09, 2014, 09:04:51 AM »
I see what you did there.

I was wondering whether you would pick up on that. For a moment there, I thought you were slipping.

"1"

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM KAI GREENE #BELIEVE
« Reply #13 on: June 09, 2014, 09:05:59 AM »
i would pay even 100 000. if i had it.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: June 09, 2014, 09:08:47 AM »
Lol!!!!  ;D It's more about a money vs. morals question. How much would you be willing to pay for a perfectly healthy newborn?

There would be plenty of people who could not come up with 5K in cash. There would be no financing available either.

We could make the amount 30K if you want? The point, is that a shot like that would be priceless.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2014, 09:13:23 AM »
Point taken retards (the shot would have taken care of that)

I have adjusted the pricetag to 30K in cash. No credit, financing, or insurance is offered.

Would you mortgage a house for this shot? Would you sell your favorite possesions for this shot?

Afterall, most babies are born perfectly healthy anyways.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2014, 09:15:10 AM »
Would you mortgage a house for this shot? Would you sell your favorite possesions for this shot?

Yes. Next question?

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: June 09, 2014, 09:18:43 AM »
Point taken retards (the shot would have taken care of that)

I have adjusted the pricetag to 30K in cash. No credit, financing, or insurance is offered.

Afterall, most babies are born perfectly healthy anyways.

Jesus, you are truly poor. Even your updated version still screams it. Have you ever heard of savings, have you tried it?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: June 09, 2014, 09:21:20 AM »
Yes. Next question?
Really? That simple of a decision?

Guaranteeing the birth of a healthy baby goes only so far. Said baby could catch a fatal disease at the age of 3. You are paying for the BIRTH of a 100% healthy baby.

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: June 09, 2014, 09:22:43 AM »

Guaranteeing the birth of a healthy baby goes only so far. Said baby could catch a fatal disease at the age of 3. You are paying for the BIRTH of a 100% healthy baby.

As poor as you are you'll never have to worry about this. Only way you'll ever get a woman pregnant is if you rape one. However I'd guess you're most likely infertile.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: June 09, 2014, 09:23:18 AM »
Jesus, you are truly poor. Even your updated version still screams it. Have you ever heard of savings, have you tried it?
Yes I admit I do not have access to 30k in cash. 90% of getbig does not either.

You should use some of that money to get lipo and shave the hair on your froto toes.

That way, we don't have to hear you whine about gaining .5 a pound in a week.

Simple Simon

« Reply #21 on: June 09, 2014, 09:23:37 AM »

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: June 09, 2014, 09:27:20 AM »
As poor as you are you'll never have to worry about this. Only way you'll ever get a woman pregnant is if you rape one. However I'd guess you're most likely infertile.
I do alright.

Simple Simon

« Reply #23 on: June 09, 2014, 09:28:32 AM »
I do alright.

Is that chick saying "Get off my lawn"

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: June 09, 2014, 09:28:53 AM »
I do alright.

Man, I'm just trolling you. I couldn't come up with $500. You've seen the filth I live in when I post the weight updates.  :D