Author Topic: Any of you guys use Tinder?dat ass  (Read 7913 times)

Army of One

• Getbig V
Any of you guys use Tinder?dat ass
« on: June 09, 2014, 09:51:18 AM »
Had a few women on it, saw this one but maybe a but too thick for my tastes some of the brothers might like it.Alot of cuties on there looking for no strings, Getbiggers could use it to take a break for fortune 500 meetings.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
Re: Any of you guys use Tinder?
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2014, 09:52:35 AM »
I don't take kindly to disrespect. not on the internet, not in person, not in a grocery store parking lot, not in like at walmart, not in a restaurant, not at the beach, not at the dry cleaners... anywhere.

ppl talk about the 'pussyfication' of America, yet they run their mouths thinking they won't get slapped and get their arm broken in front of their friends.

spent many yrs in a place where if you talk slick and say something out of line to somebody, you know that when you say it, you better be ready for what happens. most ppl here in the 'real world', aren't ready for what could happen.. and run their mouths like the world is a make believe cartoon. despite wearing nice slacks, polished shoes and a nice shirt, the guy you steal that parking spot from at the grocery store and proceed to flip off, may have just gotten out of prison and will have no problem identifying they bitch in you and proceed to teach you a lesson by taking you down to the ground and kicking out your teeth before you even know what happened.

the guy who's willing to go the furthest, wins. if you're not willing to go all the way, it's best you keep your mouth shut and move on, and make it to the next day.
S

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2014, 09:53:47 AM »
I don't take kindly to disrespect. not on the internet, not in person, not in a grocery store parking lot, not in like at walmart, not in a restaurant, not at the beach, not at the dry cleaners... anywhere.

ppl talk about the 'pussyfication' of America, yet they run their mouths thinking they won't get slapped and get their arm broken in front of their friends.

spent many yrs in a place where if you talk slick and say something out of line to somebody, you know that when you say it, you better be ready for what happens. most ppl here in the 'real world', aren't ready for what could happen.. and run their mouths like the world is a make believe cartoon. despite wearing nice slacks, polished shoes and a nice shirt, the guy you steal that parking spot from at the grocery store and proceed to flip off, may have just gotten out of prison and will have no problem identifying they bitch in you and proceed to teach you a lesson by taking you down to the ground and kicking out your teeth before you even know what happened.

the guy who's willing to go the furthest, wins. if you're not willing to go all the way, it's best you keep your mouth shut and move on, and make it to the next day.

I'd fuck you up bad, then break a guitar over your head so you can sew yourself up

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2014, 09:56:21 AM »
Dream on....I'm on 6g of gear, sitting at 245lbs ripped (post coma).
S

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2014, 09:57:48 AM »
Had a few women on it, saw this one but maybe a but too thick for my tastes some of the brothers might like it.Alot of cuties on there looking for no strings, Getbiggers could use it to take a break for fortune 500 meetings.

I'm not big on asses, but I could definitely go for those big pale legs.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2014, 09:59:19 AM »

ROFL  ;D

AD2100

• Getbig IV
Re: Any of you guys use Tinder?dat ass
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2014, 10:10:35 AM »
Make it BLACK or fall back.

the trainer

« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2014, 10:42:24 AM »
Make it BLACK or fall back.

Ok I am sold I will investigate this tinder site.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2014, 10:45:35 AM »

:D

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2014, 10:46:14 AM »
I'm not big on asses, but I could definitely go for those big pale legs.

I also have a thing for big thick pale legs.

Looking lean in your new photo there Big Rog.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2014, 11:05:55 AM »

Is the one on the left white?

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2014, 11:10:48 AM »

I don't think true Aryans are capable of achieving such thigh mass...  ;D

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #12 on: June 09, 2014, 11:12:37 AM »
Shiver me tinders

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: June 09, 2014, 11:26:06 AM »

prob some mixed race in there

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #14 on: June 09, 2014, 11:34:13 AM »

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2014, 11:37:49 AM »

AD2100

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2014, 12:08:32 PM »
Pity

Pity your micro-penis could not penetrate past the butt cheeks.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: June 09, 2014, 12:14:59 PM »
Pity

;D

With the force of the mighty Jason Genova hitting a Most Muscular pose.

haha... that's pretty hard

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: June 09, 2014, 12:53:58 PM »
prob some mixed race in there
^^
She HAS to be at least half-Mexican!!!

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #19 on: June 09, 2014, 12:58:44 PM »
 :D

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #20 on: June 09, 2014, 01:01:47 PM »

Serious question.  What stores actually sell shorts like that for women (no crossdress).  Seriously, WTF, who actually buys that and wears it out in public?

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: June 09, 2014, 01:03:06 PM »
Serious question.  What stores actually sell shorts like that for women (no crossdress).  Seriously, WTF, who actually buys that and wears it out in public?

Now that's a good question... Like the shorts the girl in the back has on.

Are they just too small?

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: June 09, 2014, 01:03:51 PM »
I think they're great

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: June 09, 2014, 01:27:51 PM »
Outed lots of queers in this thread