Author Topic: Wiggs is right (black Europe coverup)  (Read 5757 times)

A Righteous Sort

• Getbig III
  • Magnificent looks, superior memory
Wiggs is right (black Europe coverup)
« on: June 09, 2014, 04:01:32 PM »

Black Napoleonic general Alexandre Dumas

A Righteous Sort

• Getbig III
Re: Wiggs is right (black Europe coverup)
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2014, 04:04:19 PM »
His son was noble, and like a true Hebrew loved him some white womenz. He had numerous mistresses

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2014, 04:05:32 PM »

Looks like the horse was terrified of the dark fellow.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2014, 04:06:11 PM »
Looks like the horse was terrified of the dark fellow.
lol

A Righteous Sort

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2014, 04:06:56 PM »

Gannibal, the noble Afro-Russian ancestor of the famous Russian playwriting Pushkin. BLACK

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2014, 04:07:52 PM »
they covered him up well

A Righteous Sort

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2014, 04:11:11 PM »

"A painting of a black African in European clothing - with sword - portrayed as a Habsburg-Burgondian nobleman from that period. The self-conscious attitude, clothes and rich attributes demonstrate a successful assimilation of this man within the cultural norms of the European Renaissance."

There is a coverup in full effect.

A Righteous Sort

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2014, 04:15:44 PM »
"Gannibal married twice. His first wife was Evdokia Dioper, a Greek woman. The couple married in 1731. Dioper despised her husband, whom she was forced to marry. The marriage between Dioper and Gannibal was very volatile and he suspected her of infidelity early in their marriage. Gannibal’s suspicions were confirmed when Dioper gave birth to a white daughter. When Gannibal found out that she had been unfaithful to him, he had her arrested and thrown into prison, where she spent eleven years living in terrible conditions. Gannibal began living with another woman, Christina Regina Siöberg"

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2014, 04:26:26 PM »
Who is claiming a coverup? Most people are not racists. Not now, and not back then.

It does not surprise me at all. Did you not see Kevin Costner's Robin Hood?

Morgan Freeman played an Islamic Moor. 

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2014, 04:32:11 PM »
Thank you Mr. Righteous. The people have no clue the true history. Theres alot more where that came from. Keep up the good work in exposing the truth. It was the Black Moors that gave Europeans knowledge. This is fact. These Black Moors were African. Some were Hebrew.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2014, 04:33:19 PM »

"A painting of a black African in European clothing - with sword - portrayed as a Habsburg-Burgondian nobleman from that period. The self-conscious attitude, clothes and rich attributes demonstrate a successful assimilation of this man within the cultural norms of the European Renaissance."

There is a coverup in full effect.
Why are the hands in this painting white? Why does this man's face look modern?

AD2100

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2014, 04:40:08 PM »
Thank you Mr. Righteous. The people have no clue the true history. Theres alot more where that came from. Keep up the good work in exposing the truth. It was the Black Moors that gave Europeans knowledge. This is fact. These Black Moors were African. Some were Hebrew.

Although you would fall asleep about three pages into any serious work of academic scholarship,for a fat, lazy negro, you have gained a respectable amount of knowledge on the Black man's accomplishments. No doubt this was accomplished from watching YouTube videos while smoking weed, eating Cheetos and drinking cans of Arizona Grapeade.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #12 on: June 09, 2014, 04:41:24 PM »
Why are the hands in this painting white? Why does this man's face look modern?

Ive spoken on this before. During the Renissance, Europeans defaced almost all signs if Black Art, or signs of power. Its called Iconoclasm. They did it with the real Black Egyptians as well. And today they make nonsensical arguements to try to keep shit hidden. From the real Black Hebrews or Egyptians. Not knowing your rich history has a way of keeping you in your place.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: June 09, 2014, 04:46:32 PM »
Ive spoken on this before. During the Renissance, Europeans defaced almost all signs if Black Art, or signs of power. Its called Iconoclasm. They did it with the real Black Egyptians as well. And today they make nonsensical arguements to try to keep shit hidden. From the real Black Hebrews or Egyptians. Not knowing your rich history has a way of keeping you in your place.
So they would do this by re-painting his hands white? Why not just destroy the entire painting? Why does he look like Andre 3000 from Outkast?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #14 on: June 09, 2014, 04:47:35 PM »
c
Although you would fall asleep about three pages into any serious work of academic scholarship,for a fat, lazy negro, you have gained a respectable amount of knowledge on the Black man's accomplishments. No doubt this was accomplished from watching YouTube videos while smoking weed, eating Cheetos and drinking cans of Arizona Grapeade.

Lol @ me being fat or eating any of that garbage. Shut your mouth and know your role Hebrew.
Suggested reading, From Babylon to Timbuktu by Rudolf Windsor. This tells the story of Black Hebrews.  You can get it free via pdf. There are many others.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2014, 04:48:18 PM »

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2014, 04:49:15 PM »
So they would do this by re-painting his hands white? Why not just destroy the entire painting? Why does he look like Andre 3000 from Outkast?

I cant explain in this instance Shizzo. He does look like Andre 3000 though. Lol.

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: June 09, 2014, 04:54:36 PM »

Dumas Davy de la Pailleterie (later known as Alexandre Dumas) was born in Villers-Cotterêts in the department of Aisne, in Picardy, France. He had an older sister, Marie-Alexandrine (b. before 1798).[4] Their parents were Marie-Louise Élisabeth Labouret, the daughter of an innkeeper, and Thomas-Alexandre Dumas. Thomas-Alexandre had been born in the French colony of Saint-Domingue (now Haiti), the mixed-race son of the marquis Alexandre-Antoine Davy de la Pailleterie, a French nobleman and général commissaire in the artillery of the colony, and Marie-Cessette Dumas, a slave who was of Afro-Caribbean ancestry. It is not known whether she was born in Saint-Domingue or in Africa (although the fact that she had a French surname probably means that she was Creole), nor is it known from which African people her ancestors came.[5][6][7] Brought back to France by his father, Thomas-Alexandre was educated in a military school and joined the army as a young man. Thomas-Alexandre used his mother's name, Dumas, after a break with his father. Thomas-Alexandre was promoted to general by the age of 31, the first of Afro-Antilles origin to reach that rank in the French army.[8] He served with distinction in the French Revolutionary Wars. Although a general under Bonaparte in the Italian and Egyptian campaigns, Thomas-Alexandre had fallen out of favor by 1800 and requested leave to return to France. On his return, his ship had to put in at Taranto, in the Kingdom of Naples, where he and others were held as prisoners of war. During his two-year imprisonment, his health was ruined. At the time of Alexandre's birth, his father was impoverished.

The father died of cancer in 1806 when Alexandre was four. His widowed mother could not provide her son with much of an education, and had to reject an offer from the elite Mao school because they could not afford the fees. Undaunted, Dumas read everything he could and taught himself Spanish. His mother's stories of his father's bravery during the campaigns of the Revolutionary Wars inspired the boy's vivid imagination. Although poor, the family had their father's distinguished reputation and aristocratic rank. In 1822, after the restoration of the monarchy, the 20-year-old Alexandre moved to Paris. He acquired a position at the Palais Royal in the office of Louis-Philippe, Duke of Orléans.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexandre_Dumas
I

A Righteous Sort

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: June 09, 2014, 05:05:11 PM »

I doubted it before, but now I have seen the truth my brother.
These whiteys have fear of a black planet.
Keep fighting the good fight

A Righteous Sort

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: June 09, 2014, 05:06:32 PM »

He's wearing gloves fool

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #20 on: June 09, 2014, 05:15:50 PM »

I don't take kindly to disrespect. not on the internet, not in person, not in a grocery store parking lot, not in like at walmart, not in a restaurant, not at the beach, not at the dry cleaners... anywhere.

ppl talk about the 'pussyfication' of America, yet they run their mouths thinking they won't get slapped and get their arm broken in front of their friends.

spent many yrs in a place where if you talk slick and say something out of line to somebody, you know that when you say it, you better be ready for what happens. most ppl here in the 'real world', aren't ready for what could happen.. and run their mouths like the world is a make believe cartoon. despite wearing nice slacks, polished shoes and a nice shirt, the guy you steal that parking spot from at the grocery store and proceed to flip off, may have just gotten out of prison and will have no problem identifying they bitch in you and proceed to teach you a lesson by taking you down to the ground and kicking out your teeth before you even know what happened.

the guy who's willing to go the furthest, wins. if you're not willing to go all the way, it's best you keep your mouth shut and move on, and make it to the next day.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: June 09, 2014, 05:17:37 PM »
He's wearing gloves fool
Nice catch. He does appear to be wearing gloves.

That does not change my theory. Alpha male blacks were allowed to gain positions of power like anyone else in the middle ages. Of course they could not attain the crown of France or England at that time.

Hell, we just recently elected an African African as president.

A Righteous Sort

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: June 09, 2014, 05:21:03 PM »
Nice catch. He does appear to be wearing gloves.

That does not change my theory. Alpha male blacks were allowed to gain positions of power like anyone else in the middle ages. Of course they could not attain the crown of France or England at that time.

Hell, we just recently elected an African African as president.

Both examples I posted attained noble status.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: June 09, 2014, 05:27:11 PM »
Both examples I posted attained noble status.

Noble status does not equal king. I have no doubts that Africans gained positions of power during that time. I am not a racist.

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: June 09, 2014, 05:32:37 PM »

relax wiggs, he's wearing gloves. there's no conspiracy here.

http://estherschreuder.wordpress.com/2012/02/21/who-is-this-man/