Author Topic: first two chapters of my training system.  (Read 28395 times)

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
first two chapters of my training system.
« on: June 09, 2014, 04:55:02 PM »

i have had people query thru pm about this new system i said i was coming out with, to pair with with galieniko/ no one method of dieting.

so, heres a teaser. this book will be free to anyone who pms me for it that wants to better their bodies, their training, their recovery and discard preconcieved notions of what they had thought possible.

im not going to argue it, or debate it. take what i write and apply it. then come talk to me.

cheers.

pg 1.

AT4

The Creation of the Ultimate Human Machine

by Rob Macdonald/ 'no one'

pg 2

What is AT4?

AT4 is an acronym for a system of training designed to take you from your present state of functioning and create in yourself the ability to be better. to be a better more resilient more highly functioning machine.

doesnt that sound appealing? of course it does. who wouldnt want to create more tissue, repair faster, become more efficient or increase ones ability to handle work loads? thats why we do this. well then, why arent we all the machines that we strive to be. the answer is simple. we dont train enough. we dont push enough. we dont break down barriers in our thinking, in our belief systems, in our own bodies ability to 'do work'.

if your reading this, chances are you have read the 'galineko/ no one method'- a system of eating designed to drop fat off you more quickly than any method of fat loss today, and have you maintain that weight loss into perpetuity using the concepts we outlined in the book. when i co wrote that book i came across so much opposition that it was almost bordering on hatred simply because that book attacked the 'norms' in dieting. in that book we advanced that you could gain tissue in a deficit. you could have unlimited energy in a severe deficit. that you could feel great in a severe deficit, all the while losing fat more quickly than any other diet out there. i spent more time defensing my position from people who had never tried it, than i did answering questions from people who wanted to try it.

so, dear reader, if you do decide to turn this page, and trust me one more time, be warned your old ways of thinking are going to be screaming 'its IMPOSSIBLE!' . and im ok with that. cause quite frankly, what i propose SOUNDS impossible. but before you get out the rope, and get ready to string me up for preaching my heresy, apply what i am telling you, and reap the benefits and create in yourself your own human machine.

pg 3.

Of Doug White, Montgomery Paisley, and Las Vegas Boulevard.

how did i come up with AT4? it was quite by accident i suppose. i think subconsciously i had been creating it for years in my head, based on two distinct memories from my past, but i think i finally consciously allowed myself to believe it was possible as i was walking down Las Vegas Boulevard this summer during the saturday morning of memorial day weekend.

i had just left the gym a shambles, and was walking back to the hotel at 9am. i felt great. my training was on point. i had become very, very efficient in the gym. i had been training with no rest between sets for over 2 years now, and now i can handle training loads without resting between sets for the entirety of my session. a small thing, but having trained my body to accomplish this kind of resiliency i take pride in it. i might not be the strongest guy in the gym, but i am the handsomest, and i doubt many could hang with the tempo of my workout.

as i walked i thought to myself, 'what am i going to train tomorrow?'. you see, i train my whole body every 48 hours, and i had just smashed my back, chest, arms and shoulders all in the same session. since i use cycling alone for my leg training that meant i wouldnt be able to train my upper body again tomorrow, because i had just smashed it today, right? of course, thats what we are programmed to think. and its this stop gap in our thinking that has been preventing us all from achieving our best. but i digress.

as i pondered this conundrum of just what the hell i was going to train tomorrow now, doug white came to mind. it was odd, having just left the gym, thinking about my workout, to have a friend from my childhood just magically pop himself into my train of thought. but like i said, the subconscious works in strange ways.

doug was a guy i had gone to highschool with. he lived on a farm, and was as handy as pockets on a shirt. he wasnt going to be a doctor or a lawyer. he was going to work with his hands and found employment as a roofer out of school, on his way to becoming a carpenter. the thing i remember most about doug when i think of him was the size of his forearms. he was such a little guy- might have been 5'8 and 160 but his forearms from roofing and swinging a hammer all day were massive. odd, right? the guy never trained with weights. never counted grams of protein. never trained for hypertrophy, but he had the biggest forearms i had ever seen. from using them all day. every single day.

then i thought of monte paisley. if you google monte paisley you'll see that he was a former JTF special ops kinda guy who for some reason got his wires crossed, and got himself into some trouble with the CDN military. it was in the media, he had deserted and the whole country was looking for him. he was a pretty specially trained guy. and he was in my mind the ultimate human machine. and example of what the body could do- but not me, right? no, i could never be monte, cause i didnt have the 'genetics'.

you see, monte, was to me, as a 22 year old skinny kid who had just started training, the ultimate dude. the guy looked like a california beach boy. but a jacked to fuck california beach boy. like probably the best physique i have seen to this day in real life. dense quality tissue. well proportioned. the guy just looked godly.

and he was a cardio machine. 'what did you get up to this weekend?' i said to him one monday when i saw him at the gym on the stationary bike where pools of sweat had gathered underneath the pedals he effortlessly pushed for hours on end. hes like 'well i decided to go buy a jeep. so i got on my bike and rode into pembroke to see what they had. wasnt impressed so i rode out to eganville to look but theres no jeep dealer there, so i went to renfrew, found one i like, bought it, and it wasnt going to be plated till today, so i rode home thru beachburg, and stopped for chinese food at that little restaurant, before i headed back to pet(awawa)'.

ever had a moment in your life when you catch yourself with your jaw open. this was one of those moments. monte had just told me he cycled 190 km to 'buy a jeep' and here he was on the stationary bike the next day. the guy was a fucking machine.

and so it was doug white and monte paisley came into my head as i walked down LVBD after my gym session wonder wtf am i going to train tomorrow.

and monte, if for some strange reason your reading this, get at me. id love to shake your hand and buy you a beer. and thank you for making me realise your only limit is the limit you put on yourself.
b

the trainer

Re: first two chapters of my training system.
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2014, 05:12:44 PM »
Sorry no one but i will not read your bullshit wall of text if you make some cliff notes I might take a look.

TEH boob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2014, 05:13:18 PM »
Sorry no one but i will not read your bullshit wall of text if you make some cliff notes I might take a look.

stfu, trainer, bow down

Foozle

« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2014, 05:16:59 PM »

You won't read it because you have dried sperm in your eye, buttstuffer.

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2014, 05:18:57 PM »

That isn't a wall of text, I think Foozle is right about you having semen in your eyes, man-ass rammer.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2014, 05:20:43 PM »
Kudos to you no one. You are trying to help people, and you have the physique to back it up.

Dont listen to the haters.

Let us know how to get the rest of this info.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2014, 05:31:22 PM »
Kudos to you no one. You are trying to help people, and you have the physique to back it up.

Dont listen to the haters.

Let us know how to get the rest of this info.

thanks dude. and thats what its all about- helping people be their best..

it'll be given to anyone who pms for it.

it'll format it as a pdf. im still putting it together but have the nuts and bolts. just need to format it all and a few odds and ends here and there.
b

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2014, 05:33:45 PM »
b

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2014, 05:35:50 PM »
Awesome!  The last thread was one of the best ever posted on getbig....can't wait to see what is in store with this one.

no one is the man.  Super helpful, and has a lot of knowledge you can't find anywhere else.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2014, 05:37:04 PM »
that was a great pdf No One and gal.

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2014, 06:09:06 PM »
Knowing "No one" this is just like the" no bullshit" book version. I totally liked the two chapters. I'm in for the rest of it.
Cant wait to see what's in store for me . Thanks to No one and Gal for putting there knowledge/experience in a book for everyone to have. More then most people would do... W.

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2014, 06:40:10 PM »
Will there be advice on how to handle getting disrespected on say, the Internet, or even a grocery store parking lot? What about sewing up your wounds with guitar wire after a "cage" fight in prison?

This is what GB needs to know.
you get that on getbig every day!

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: June 09, 2014, 06:49:28 PM »

AT4 is an acronym

becoming an 'ultimate human machine' is my job. what do the 'a.t.' and '4' stand for?

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: June 09, 2014, 07:56:34 PM »
Will there be advice on how to handle getting disrespected on say, the Internet, or even a grocery store parking lot? What about sewing up your wounds with guitar wire after a "cage" fight in prison?

This is what GB needs to know.

yes, there will be a fwd by our very own ESF.

I don't take kindly to disrespect. not on the internet, not in person, not in a grocery store parking lot, not in like at walmart, not in a restaurant, not at the beach, not at the dry cleaners... anywhere.

ppl talk about the 'pussyfication' of America, yet they run their mouths thinking they won't get slapped and get their arm broken in front of their friends.

spent many yrs in a place where if you talk slick and say something out of line to somebody, you know that when you say it, you better be ready for what happens. most ppl here in the 'real world', aren't ready for what could happen.. and run their mouths like the world is a make believe cartoon. despite wearing nice slacks, polished shoes and a nice shirt, the guy you steal that parking spot from at the grocery store and proceed to flip off, may have just gotten out of prison and will have no problem identifying they bitch in you and proceed to teach you a lesson by taking you down to the ground and kicking out your teeth before you even know what happened.

the guy who's willing to go the furthest, wins. if you're not willing to go all the way, it's best you keep your mouth shut and move on, and make it to the next day.

:D
b

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: June 09, 2014, 07:57:33 PM »
becoming an 'ultimate human machine' is my job. what do the 'a.t.' and '4' stand for?

you'll find out when i release the book. :D
b

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2014, 08:08:10 PM »

I don't take kindly to disrespect. not on the internet, not in person, not in a grocery store parking lot, not in like at walmart, not in a restaurant, not at the beach, not at the dry cleaners... anywhere.

ppl talk about the 'pussyfication' of America, yet they run their mouths thinking they won't get slapped and get their arm broken in front of their friends.

spent many yrs in a place where if you talk slick and say something out of line to somebody, you know that when you say it, you better be ready for what happens. most ppl here in the 'real world', aren't ready for what could happen.. and run their mouths like the world is a make believe cartoon. despite wearing nice slacks, polished shoes and a nice shirt, the guy you steal that parking spot from at the grocery store and proceed to flip off, may have just gotten out of prison and will have no problem identifying they bitch in you and proceed to teach you a lesson by taking you down to the ground and kicking out your teeth before you even know what happened.

the guy who's willing to go the furthest, wins. if you're not willing to go all the way, it's best you keep your mouth shut and move on, and make it to the next day.

right up there with girls and sons....speech.

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2014, 08:21:00 PM »
You won't read it because you have dried sperm in your eye, buttstuffer.
kudos to Foozle for THIS awesome nugget of knowledge.  it compliments no one's advice quite well.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: June 09, 2014, 08:31:07 PM »

HA HA  ;D Awesome

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #18 on: June 09, 2014, 08:32:40 PM »
Without Galeniko you are nothing, like Sigfried without Roy.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #19 on: June 09, 2014, 08:40:33 PM »

That was a rough time in my life as well as many getbiggers I'm sure.....

TEMPER

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: June 09, 2014, 08:44:33 PM »
Where's the part about having to live on 800 calories to get in shape?

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #21 on: June 09, 2014, 08:53:00 PM »
That was a rough time in my life as well as many getbiggers I'm sure.....

;D

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: June 09, 2014, 08:54:41 PM »

i have had people query thru pm about this new system i said i was coming out with, to pair with with galieniko/ no one method of dieting.

so, heres a teaser. this book will be free to anyone who pms me for it that wants to better their bodies, their training, their recovery and discard preconcieved notions of what they had thought possible.

im not going to argue it, or debate it. take what i write and apply it. then come talk to me.

cheers.

pg 1.

AT4

The Creation of the Ultimate Human Machine

by Rob Macdonald/ 'no one'

pg 2

What is AT4?

AT4 is an acronym for a system of training designed to take you from your present state of functioning and create in yourself the ability to be better. to be a better more resilient more highly functioning machine.

doesnt that sound appealing? of course it does. who wouldnt want to create more tissue, repair faster, become more efficient or increase ones ability to handle work loads? thats why we do this. well then, why arent we all the machines that we strive to be. the answer is simple. we dont train enough. we dont push enough. we dont break down barriers in our thinking, in our belief systems, in our own bodies ability to 'do work'.

if your reading this, chances are you have read the 'galineko/ no one method'- a system of eating designed to drop fat off you more quickly than any method of fat loss today, and have you maintain that weight loss into perpetuity using the concepts we outlined in the book. when i co wrote that book i came across so much opposition that it was almost bordering on hatred simply because that book attacked the 'norms' in dieting. in that book we advanced that you could gain tissue in a deficit. you could have unlimited energy in a severe deficit. that you could feel great in a severe deficit, all the while losing fat more quickly than any other diet out there. i spent more time defensing my position from people who had never tried it, than i did answering questions from people who wanted to try it.

so, dear reader, if you do decide to turn this page, and trust me one more time, be warned your old ways of thinking are going to be screaming 'its IMPOSSIBLE!' . and im ok with that. cause quite frankly, what i propose SOUNDS impossible. but before you get out the rope, and get ready to string me up for preaching my heresy, apply what i am telling you, and reap the benefits and create in yourself your own human machine.

pg 3.

Of Doug White, Montgomery Paisley, and Las Vegas Boulevard.

how did i come up with AT4? it was quite by accident i suppose. i think subconsciously i had been creating it for years in my head, based on two distinct memories from my past, but i think i finally consciously allowed myself to believe it was possible as i was walking down Las Vegas Boulevard this summer during the saturday morning of memorial day weekend.

i had just left the gym a shambles, and was walking back to the hotel at 9am. i felt great. my training was on point. i had become very, very efficient in the gym. i had been training with no rest between sets for over 2 years now, and now i can handle training loads without resting between sets for the entirety of my session. a small thing, but having trained my body to accomplish this kind of resiliency i take pride in it. i might not be the strongest guy in the gym, but i am the handsomest, and i doubt many could hang with the tempo of my workout.

as i walked i thought to myself, 'what am i going to train tomorrow?'. you see, i train my whole body every 48 hours, and i had just smashed my back, chest, arms and shoulders all in the same session. since i use cycling alone for my leg training that meant i wouldnt be able to train my upper body again tomorrow, because i had just smashed it today, right? of course, thats what we are programmed to think. and its this stop gap in our thinking that has been preventing us all from achieving our best. but i digress.

as i pondered this conundrum of just what the hell i was going to train tomorrow now, doug white came to mind. it was odd, having just left the gym, thinking about my workout, to have a friend from my childhood just magically pop himself into my train of thought. but like i said, the subconscious works in strange ways.

doug was a guy i had gone to highschool with. he lived on a farm, and was as handy as pockets on a shirt. he wasnt going to be a doctor or a lawyer. he was going to work with his hands and found employment as a roofer out of school, on his way to becoming a carpenter. the thing i remember most about doug when i think of him was the size of his forearms. he was such a little guy- might have been 5'8 and 160 but his forearms from roofing and swinging a hammer all day were massive. odd, right? the guy never trained with weights. never counted grams of protein. never trained for hypertrophy, but he had the biggest forearms i had ever seen. from using them all day. every single day.

then i thought of monte paisley. if you google monte paisley you'll see that he was a former JTF special ops kinda guy who for some reason got his wires crossed, and got himself into some trouble with the CDN military. it was in the media, he had deserted and the whole country was looking for him. he was a pretty specially trained guy. and he was in my mind the ultimate human machine. and example of what the body could do- but not me, right? no, i could never be monte, cause i didnt have the 'genetics'.

you see, monte, was to me, as a 22 year old skinny kid who had just started training, the ultimate dude. the guy looked like a california beach boy. but a jacked to fuck california beach boy. like probably the best physique i have seen to this day in real life. dense quality tissue. well proportioned. the guy just looked godly.

and he was a cardio machine. 'what did you get up to this weekend?' i said to him one monday when i saw him at the gym on the stationary bike where pools of sweat had gathered underneath the pedals he effortlessly pushed for hours on end. hes like 'well i decided to go buy a jeep. so i got on my bike and rode into pembroke to see what they had. wasnt impressed so i rode out to eganville to look but theres no jeep dealer there, so i went to renfrew, found one i like, bought it, and it wasnt going to be plated till today, so i rode home thru beachburg, and stopped for chinese food at that little restaurant, before i headed back to pet(awawa)'.

ever had a moment in your life when you catch yourself with your jaw open. this was one of those moments. monte had just told me he cycled 190 km to 'buy a jeep' and here he was on the stationary bike the next day. the guy was a fucking machine.

and so it was doug white and monte paisley came into my head as i walked down LVBD after my gym session wonder wtf am i going to train tomorrow.

and monte, if for some strange reason your reading this, get at me. id love to shake your hand and buy you a beer. and thank you for making me realise your only limit is the limit you put on yourself.

Interesting. Like your open mind and low tolerance to follow pre conceived bullshit.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #23 on: June 09, 2014, 09:47:17 PM »
Looks great! Your writing style is unique, fun to read.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: June 09, 2014, 10:35:22 PM »

am i the fat one or the short one?
b