Author Topic: Before someone is Time outed, there should be voting. READ PLEASE.  (Read 4215 times)

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
Re: Before someone is Time outed, there should be voting. READ PLEASE.
« Reply #25 on: June 10, 2014, 07:08:53 AM »
When mods or Ron decide that person should be put into a time out voting should be made by seasoned getbiggers. This should be used only in cases of getbiggers with over 1000 or more posts or long history on getbig. Gimmicks and other garbage should be time outed right from the table.

If more getbiggers than for example 60% want person to stay, person will get one last chance.

This will be last chance for person to fix his shit.

Seasoned getbiggers should have more rights when it comes to banning, they made getbig what it is.

You're not seasoned or some sort of veteran. You're just another supporting gimmick.

This board belongs to Ron. We (the moderators) don't work for you, we are here to help Ron out.

If you have a compelling argument for any other member, we take that into consideration. This isn't a popularity contest.

Anyone who is sent to Time Out has been sent there due to multiple infractions (as in violating many rules, sometimes after being given various warnings).

Have at this thread for a few more minutes, it will be nuked.

"1"

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #26 on: June 10, 2014, 07:13:18 AM »
When mods or Ron decide that person should be put into a time out voting should be made by seasoned getbiggers. This should be used only in cases of getbiggers with over 1000 or more posts or long history on getbig. Gimmicks and other garbage should be time outed right from the table.

If more getbiggers than for example 60% want person to stay, person will get one last chance.

This will be last chance for person to fix his shit.

Seasoned getbiggers should have more rights when it comes to banning, they made getbig what it is.

Nah....decisions by committee on an internet board LOL....not with the frickin nutters in this place.   "Seasoned getbiggers"....that's a subjective term....people with 20K posts and on the board for 18 months are considered "vets" LOL....whatever.

When people don't follow rules or get outta hand we need someone like Ron to pull the trigger, but the dude gives AMPLE time for folks to get their stuff together before he does that.   He gives waaaaay more chances and leeway than people realize.

Mitch

• Getbig V
  • Team Succulent Ham of Peace
« Reply #27 on: June 10, 2014, 10:21:33 AM »
OneMoreRep does a great job as a moderator. No need to add some bs rules. What next? 50% of the votes +1, with at least 1 vote from a black getbigger, 1 vote from an Obama partisan, 1 vote from a Philly fan, etc.

manuelsonn

• Getbig IV
  • Team BAN CREATINE!
« Reply #28 on: June 10, 2014, 10:35:56 AM »
i say ban banning!

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #29 on: June 10, 2014, 10:53:21 AM »
Don't let these idiots near a voting booth.  I'm amazed they remember how to open the curtain to get back out again.

NO TO THE VOTE!
NO TO THE VOTE!
NO TO THE VOTE!

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: June 10, 2014, 10:55:38 AM »
Don't let these idiots near a voting booth.  I'm amazed they remember how to open the curtain to get back out again.

NO TO THE VOTE!
NO TO THE VOTE!
NO TO THE VOTE!
:D :D

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #31 on: June 10, 2014, 02:30:49 PM »
no the mods work for ron, its his board. I always giggle when peoplw think this board is some kind of democracy amd that the members have anything to say.

Or worse yet - a hierarchy where the unemployed post whores get "respect" because of their "seniority"

Oh man. Let getbig be the thunderdome and enjoy the ride

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #32 on: June 10, 2014, 03:48:53 PM »
I've always assumed that Ron and the Mods were gimmicks too.  Makes the whole Getbig experience like a psychedelic acid trip.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #33 on: June 10, 2014, 04:08:20 PM »
I've always assumed that Ron and the Mods were gimmicks too.  Makes the whole Getbig experience like a psychedelic acid trip.

We are all gimmicks...by the same person.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #34 on: June 11, 2014, 03:57:36 PM »
We are all gimmicks...by the same person.

I am Phil Heaths gimmick.