Author Topic: Hillary Clinton: I've Had One Concussion, But Paul Ryan Has Had Three  (Read 8742 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Re: Hillary Clinton: I've Had One Concussion, But Paul Ryan Has Had Three
« Reply #25 on: June 10, 2014, 03:47:04 PM »
She doesn't scare me...OTOH..the low info mouth breathers that will vote for her scare the hell out of me.

then you have nothing to worry about because those people always vote for the most stupid Repub in the race

flipper5470

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: June 10, 2014, 04:23:49 PM »

Yep...mouth breathing low-info morons.    Liberalism is at it's core anti-intellectual because it's based on emotion...on what seems fair.  It's the perfect operating philosophy for a five year-old.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #27 on: June 10, 2014, 04:27:37 PM »

Yep...mouth breathing low-info morons.    Liberalism is at it's core anti-intellectual because it's based on emotion...on what seems fair.  It's the perfect operating philosophy for a five year-old.

do you want to play dueling YouTube videos because there is no shortage of complete idiots on your side for us to laugh at

btw - you're doing a great job demonstrating how you are your buddy 333 are not scared shitless of Hillary (although to be fair to 333 he lives in a constant state of self induced panic and paranoia)

flipper5470

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: June 10, 2014, 04:40:17 PM »
Not scared of Hillary! at all...she's a horrible retail politician.  When pressed she says immensely stupid things like "what difference does it make?" and let's face it, she's old, fat and fairly unattractive...not to mention she's even more brain damaged than the typical liberal.  The hype surrounding her candidacy reminds me of Ted Kennedy in 1980...we all remember how that turned out, right?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #29 on: June 11, 2014, 04:52:02 AM »
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/erik-wemple/wp/2014/06/10/abc-newss-diane-sawyer-destroys-hillary-rodham-clinton-on-Benghazi

;)

ABC News’s Diane Sawyer destroys Hillary Rodham Clinton on Benghazi

By Erik Wemple   

June 10 at 11:45 am

ABC US News | ABC Celebrity News

A standard defense for Hillary Rodham Clinton when facing questions about Benghazi, Libya, has been to cite her commissioning of a report from the State Department’s Accountability Review Board (ARB), which took a deep look at the attacks that claimed the lives of four U.S. personnel on Sept. 11, 2012. In testimony before Congress in January 2013, Clinton said: “I hurried to appoint the Accountability Review Board led by Ambassador Pickering and Admiral Mullen so we could more fully understand from objective, independent examination, what went wrong and how to fix it. I have accepted every one of their recommendations.”

In an interview with Clinton that aired last night on ABC News, anchor Diane Sawyer threw the ARB right back in the face of the former secretary of state. The two tangled over the preparedness of the U.S. diplomatic installation in Benghazi for a terrorist attack. In defending her work on this front, Clinton stressed that she had delegated the particulars of security to the experts in the field. “I’m not equipped to sit and look at blueprints to determine where the blast walls need to be, where the reinforcements need to be. That’s why we hire people who have that expertise,” said Clinton, who did the interview as part of the tour for her book “Hard Choices.”

Sensing an opening, Sawyer cited the document that Clinton herself has so often cited: “This is the ARB: the mission was far short of standards; weak perimeter; incomplete fence; video surveillance needed repair. They said it’s a systemic failure.”

Clinton replied, “Well, it was with respect to that compound.”

The anchor continued pressing, asking Clinton whether the people might be seeking from her a “sentence that begins from you ‘I should have…’?” Clinton sort of ducked that one. The accountability-heavy moment came when Sawyer’s slow and steady line of questioning on Benghazi security prompted Clinton to utter this self-contradictory and sure-to-be-repeated statement: “I take responsibility, but I was not making security decisions.”

For the record, possible-presidential-candidates-in-abeyance should never attach conjunctions to their declarations of responsibility-taking.

Another telling moment came when Sawyer placed before Clinton all the warnings that bad things were afoot in Benghazi. “Did you miss it? Did you miss the moment to prevent this from happening?” Sawyer asked. Clinton’s response started with these two words: “No, but …”

The fantastic grilling served up by Sawyer wasn’t exceptional just because of its smartness, its civility or its persistence. It was exceptional for the way in which it upended the emphases of Benghazi “scandal” coverage. Ever since the issue roared to life amid the 2012 presidential campaign, media fixation has attached to how the Obama White House managed the post-attack phase. The allegation here is that Obama’s advisers attempted to frame the events as a random spasm of violence in reaction to an anti-Islam video, as opposed to admitting right away that the United States had been victimized again by terrorism.

Instead of obsessing over that phase of Benghazi, Sawyer went heavy on the security questions: They came first, they dominated the nearly 10-minute Benghazi discussion and they may well fuel a new round of questions for the former secretary. Fox News, which interviews Clinton on June 17, might consider giving her a chance to clarify just what taking responsibility means.

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: June 11, 2014, 06:26:22 PM »
OK, as i pointed out before i am no expert on US Politics. From your English i doubt you are either.

That was perceptive because Dario is a self-proclaimed guest in our country.  Not that there's anything wrong with that.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #31 on: June 11, 2014, 06:54:04 PM »
That was perceptive because Dario is a self-proclaimed guest in our country.  Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Except his opinion doesn't mean shit. 

HEHEHEHEHE

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: June 12, 2014, 05:33:55 AM »
Except his opinion doesn't mean shit.  

HEHEHEHEHE

If mine doesn't then neither does yours, moron.

HEHEHEHEEHEHEHEH!!

It's great when these libtards try to attack me. It shows the truth is hitting a nerve.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: June 12, 2014, 05:38:31 AM »
OK, as i pointed out before i am no expert on US Politics. From your English i doubt you are either. I am not for any of them but Keep my own views... no i am not  Liberal either. I did like Reagan in some ways as i liked Kennedy. both were Men with a heavy burden of responsibility to carry. As to Mr McCain he has my full respect as an ex POW in Vietnam.

HEHEHEHEEHEH!!

I am looking at the dog crap you posted and I wonder how you had the blind courage to criticize me for my English.

HEHEHEHEH!! I am done with you. You are a nitwit.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: June 12, 2014, 06:04:01 AM »

(NPR) -- To hear Hillary Clinton, the former secretary of state and once and maybe future Democratic presidential candidate tell it, her new book, Hard Choices, isn’t the kickoff to a 2016 campaign.

She still hasn’t made up her mind about another run for the presidency, she told Renee Montagne, co-host of NPR’s Morning Edition. It’s more a review of the decisions she made as the nation’s top diplomat. [...]

In any event, a review of her years traveling the globe as secretary of state during President Obama’s first term gives her the chance to define her accomplishments even as her Republican critics ask, “What achievements?”

Here are some interview highlights:

Her accomplishments: To hear Clinton tell it, she helped rebuild the U.S. image in the world after the George W. Bush administration badly mangled it.

“The most important thing I did was to help restore America’s leadership in the world. And I think that was a very important accomplishment. We were flat on our back when I walked in there the first time.

“We were viewed as being untrustworthy, as violating our moral rules and values, as being economically hobbled. And we had to get out there and once again promote American values and pursue our interests and protect national security. Because of the eight years that preceded us — it was the economic collapse, it was two wars, it was the war on terror that led to some very unfortunate, un-American actions being taken. That was my biggest challenge. It was why the president asked me to be secretary of state.”

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #35 on: June 12, 2014, 08:48:11 AM »
If mine doesn't then neither does yours, moron.

HEHEHEHEEHEHEHEH!!

It's great when these libtards try to attack me. It shows the truth is hitting a nerve.

I'm a citizen of this country.  Are you?

Is it true that you are just an immigrant/guest here?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: June 12, 2014, 06:46:43 PM »
She doesn't scare me...OTOH..the low info mouth breathers that will vote for her scare the hell out of me.

Hillary Clinton: I ‘Could Not Have Predicted’ That Al Qaida Would Take Over Iraq
The Daily Caller ^ | 12 Jun 2014 | Patrick Howley
Posted on June 12, 2014 at 9:22:47 PM EDT by mandaladon

Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton admitted that she “could not have predicted” the effectiveness of the al-Qaida-affiliated terrorist group that seized control this week of two major Iraqi cities.

The Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant (ISIS), which has pledged allegiance to al-Qaida since 2004, captured the western Iraqi cities of Tikrit and Mosul, expanding its influence across the entire Sunni-dominated western region of Iraq in addition to Syria — where it remains one of the strongest rebel factions fighting dictator Bashar al-Assad. The group, led by enigmatic terrorist Abu Bakr al Baghdadi, evolved out of al-Qaida’s Bush-era presence in Iraq, adopting a version of its current name as early as 2006.

Clinton, the Obama administration’s first Secretary of State and a presumptive 2016 presidential candidate, admitted that she underestimated ISIS in an interview Thursday with NPR’s Terry Gross at the Council on Foreign Relations in New York City.

(Excerpt) Read more at dailycaller.com ...

TOPICS: Extended News; Foreign Affairs; News/Current Events; Politics/Elections; Click to Add Topic

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: June 13, 2014, 08:54:14 AM »
She is all fucked up