Author Topic: Hillary Clinton: I've Had One Concussion, But Paul Ryan Has Had Three  (Read 8761 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com

(TPM) Hillary Clinton says she doesn't have any lingering effects from her 2012 concussion, which has been used to question her health ahead of a potential 2016 presidential run.

In fact, she told People magazine in an excerpt published by Politico's Mike Allen, another potential 2016 contender -- Rep. Paul Ryan (R-WI) -- has told her that he's suffered at least three concussions.

flipper5470

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Wow...what an apt comparison.   Don't recall  ever hearing that Ryan was hospitalized for....days...weeks...fo r a concussion.   Don't recall Ryan's spouse saying he's had a neurological injury that took him SIX MONTHS to recover from.  Don't recall seeing Ryan in a pair of Mr Magoo style "I have brain damage" mega specks.    I'm not even going to get into a discussion about the recuperative powers of an in shape 44 year-old male  vs a fat, out of shape 66 year-old dowager.   (Bill's political career is dead, but she's trying like hell to inherit it).

She really will say anything to get elected, won't she?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Wow...what an apt comparison.   Don't recall  ever hearing that Ryan was hospitalized for....days...weeks...fo r a concussion.   Don't recall Ryan's spouse saying he's had a neurological injury that took him SIX MONTHS to recover from.  Don't recall seeing Ryan in a pair of Mr Magoo style "I have brain damage" mega specks.    I'm not even going to get into a discussion about the recuperative powers of an in shape 44 year-old male  vs a fat, out of shape 66 year-old dowager.   (Bill's political career is dead, but she's trying like hell to inherit it).

She really will say anything to get elected, won't she?

Not only that, but that fat 66 year old hag has to be on BLOOD THINNERS. PERHAPS FOR THE REST OF HER LIFE!

"We have to immediately put you on blood thinners," Clinton says the doctor told her during her health scare at the end of 2012. "So I went, was there for three days, and then got it --"

"So blood thinners now," says Sawyer.

"Blood thinners. Yeah," Clinton says nodding.

"For life?"

"Probably," responds Clinton. "But I don't mind because I don't ever want to go through that again."

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Hilary sucks, but aspirin is a blood thinner.  Tens of millions of people use it daily as a "blood thinner".

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
I know from Posts here you all hate Obama. I don´t want to get into politics in the US because i don´t know enough but attacking Hillary clinton about blood thinners is just stupid. I like her and her husband Bill Clinton.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Hilary sucks, but aspirin is a blood thinner.  Tens of millions of people use it daily as a "blood thinner".

And they are all sick. Why else would anyone use a blood thinner?  I don't. Do you?

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
I know from Posts here you all hate Obama. I don´t want to get into politics in the US because i don´t know enough but attacking Hillary clinton about blood thinners is just stupid. I like her and her husband Bill Clinton.

No where as stupid as LIKING Hitlery and her husband.

You are very close minded if you think it's wrong or stupid to question or to even want to know if someone is in good physical condition before taking the highest political office in the USA.

I am sure you didn't mind when Dumocrats criticized Reagan and McCain about their age and health issues.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
I agree with Soul Crusher on a lot of his Posts about the 5 Terrorists. However with Obama i Keep a neutral mind. How would Reagan have treated this?

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master

You are very close minded if you think it's wrong or stupid to question or to even want to know if someone is in good physical condition before taking the highest political office in the USA.

I am sure you didn't mind when Dumocrats criticized Reagan and McCain about their age and health issues.

OK, as i pointed out before i am no expert on US Politics. From your English i doubt you are either. I am not for any of them but Keep my own views... no i am not  Liberal either. I did like Reagan in some ways as i liked Kennedy. both were Men with a heavy burden of responsibility to carry. As to Mr McCain he has my full respect as an ex POW in Vietnam.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Hillary Clinton: I've Had One Concussion, But Paul Ryan Has Had Three
« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2014, 08:07:27 AM »
Cant we do better than Bushes or Clintons?  enough of these people already! 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2014, 08:24:59 AM »
And they are all sick. Why else would anyone use a blood thinner?  I don't. Do you?

For people over 45 or 50, especially those with family history of heart disease, it's perfectly reasonable to take a blood thinner - even in healthy people without issues:

http://health.howstuffworks.com/medicine/medication/aspirin-good-for-your-heart1.htm

It's called preventative medicine, and a lot of older people use it.   

now, don't get it confused, I think 100% of candidates should submit full brain and body scan before running for POTUS... WAY too much potential for idiots to hide their lung splotches or painkiller addiction or bad back or whatever.  I was watching a show yesterday - I'ts very likely that FDR was taking cocaine for a sinus infection the day of Pearl harbor, according to doc accounts of the standard treatment and his logs for that day. 

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2014, 08:31:20 AM »
For people over 45 or 50, especially those with family history of heart disease, it's perfectly reasonable to take a blood thinner - even in healthy people without issues:

http://health.howstuffworks.com/medicine/medication/aspirin-good-for-your-heart1.htm

It's called preventative medicine, and a lot of older people use it.   

I know all about that and it's bs. So many of my family members have never taken an aspirin on a regular basis as a PREVENTIVE MEASURES and they live well into late 70s and 80s. It is overkill and a ploy to create higher earnings for pharmaceutical companies.

Only real sick people should take blood thinners. Hitlery is sick. Physically and mentally.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: June 10, 2014, 09:11:59 AM »
Marco Rubio just made Hillary’s Benghazi problem worse

posted at 9:31 am on June 10, 2014 by Noah Rothman

Share on Facebook 
44

 
  
 180 SHARES

Hillary Clinton has a Benghazi problem, and she knows it.

She knows that a majority of Americans, according to a recent Washington Post/ABC News poll, support the formation of a congressional select committee to investigate the attacks. In spite of Team Hillary’s strategy of casting anyone who is concerned about the deaths of three American servicemen and a U.S. ambassador as a harebrained conspiracy theorist, only 42 percent said they believed the attack has been investigated enough. That same survey showed that only 38 percent of adults approve of how Clinton handled that incident and its aftermath.

Clinton’s Benghazi problem is part of what led her to prominently feature the September 14, 2012, casket ceremony at Andrews Air Force Base on her book’s back cover art. Clinton’s Benghazi problem is also what led her to make a series of flippant and dismissive statements to ABC’s Diane Sawyer about that attack. It’s all part of a critical effort to reclaim the narrative surrounding her response to that deadly attack.

When asked by Sawyer if the Benghazi probe would deter a White House bid, Clinton replied that it has made her even more inclined to run in order to prove a point. “Actually, it is more of a reason to run because I do not believe our great country should be playing minor league ball,” she insisted. “We ought to be in the majors. And I view this as really apart from, even a diversion from the hard work that the Congress should be doing about the problems facing our country and the world.”

When asked if there was anything she could have personally done to ensure that those over whom she had responsibility could have been offered better protection, she said that there was not. “I’m not equipped to sit and look at blueprints, to determine where the blast walls need to be or where the reinforcements need to be,” Clinton said. “That’s why we hire people who have that expertise.”

Asked to respond to those comments on Tuesday on CBS News’ This Morning, Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL) exploited the obvious opening that Clinton’s strategy has created. Coldly, soberly, dispassionately, Rubio charged Clinton with an insufficient concern about threats to American national security.

“The State Department had at its disposal a steady stream of reporting about how dangerous – how much danger that facility in Benghazi was in,” Rubio began. “It is a fact they did not take sufficient security measures, and it is a fact that perhaps it shouldn’t have even been there, and it is a fact it should not have been there and it is a fact they did not have an extraction plan in place that was sufficient.”

“If she thinks it’s something we shouldn’t focus on, then perhaps that gives insight as to why it happened in the first place,” Rubio added, delivering the coup de grâce.

He concluded by noting that “no one has been held responsible,” a factor possibly accounting for the fact that a majority of Americans believe the attack should be investigated further.

Clinton’s remarks on Benghazi were not the only comments she made on Monday which caused a stir. In what one must assume was an effort to recast herself in a populist mold, Clinton asserted that her and her ex-president husband were “dead broke” and “suffered” after leaving the White House. This comment prompted political reporters to assert that Clinton had committed the first gaffe of the 2016 cycle.

“Let me just clarify that I fully appreciate how hard life is for so many Americans today,” Clinton said on Tuesday on ABC’s Good Morning America. Asked if she understood why her comments raised so many eyebrows, she said she could but “everything in life has to be put into context.”

You’re not winning when you are explaining, and appealing to context is the modern equivalent of the scoundrel’s last refuge. Clinton’s comments about her finances required immediate damage control. As Rubio ably demonstrated on Tuesday, it will be Clinton’s comments about Benghazi that she will have to put into their proper “context” next.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: June 10, 2014, 09:26:33 AM »
Not only that, but that fat 66 year old hag has to be on BLOOD THINNERS. PERHAPS FOR THE REST OF HER LIFE!

"We have to immediately put you on blood thinners," Clinton says the doctor told her during her health scare at the end of 2012. "So I went, was there for three days, and then got it --"

"So blood thinners now," says Sawyer.

"Blood thinners. Yeah," Clinton says nodding.

"For life?"

"Probably," responds Clinton. "But I don't mind because I don't ever want to go through that again."

Ya McCain wasn't on medications, shit bohner is probably on meds from all his drinking.

you guys are weird, you focus on everything but politics, like concussions, age, hair style etc.. it does not matter at all.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: June 10, 2014, 09:34:08 AM »
Ya McCain wasn't on medications, shit bohner is probably on meds from all his drinking.

you guys are weird, you focus on everything but politics, like concussions, age, hair style etc.. it does not matter at all.

She is a liar, a fraud, corrupt, a thief, a criminal, and a cover up artists.  F her.   She belongs in jail. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #16 on: June 10, 2014, 09:44:00 AM »
I thought the concussion was fake.  Isn't that what republicunts were claiming initial?  It was fake, something she staged for sympathy.  Look at how worked up these crybabies get over a fake concussion.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: June 10, 2014, 12:25:54 PM »

oh and you are the one to make that judgement? maybe she has a clotting disorder? it's not wrong, but speculating on glasses, clotting etc is absurd. Do you not realize blood thinners are like statins right? a lot of people are on them.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: June 10, 2014, 12:26:47 PM »
She is a liar, a fraud, corrupt, a thief, a criminal, and a cover up artists.  F her.   She belongs in jail. 

thin blood induced meltdown.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #19 on: June 10, 2014, 01:15:31 PM »
oh and you are the one to make that judgement? maybe she has a clotting disorder? it's not wrong, but speculating on glasses, clotting etc is absurd. Do you not realize blood thinners are like statins right? a lot of people are on them.

Retards think differently you know.  (pun)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #20 on: June 10, 2014, 02:08:02 PM »
She could be in a wheelchair sucking on an oxygen tank and she'd still scare the piss out of Republicans

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: June 10, 2014, 02:22:15 PM »
She could be in a wheelchair sucking on an oxygen tank and she'd still scare the piss out of Republicans

Only libfags and metrosexual frail sickly fags like yourself and lurker are afraid of women - the rest of us want her in prison

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #22 on: June 10, 2014, 02:32:20 PM »
Only libfags and metrosexual frail sickly fags like yourself and lurker are afraid of women - the rest of us want her in prison

then how to you explain that it's only closet queens like yourself that keep making threads and posts clearly demonstrating how scared they area of her?

BTW - where are your threads about the Las Vegas Shooters.  You've had all day an not a word so far

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: June 10, 2014, 02:37:53 PM »
then how to you explain that it's only closet queens like yourself that keep making threads and posts clearly demonstrating how scared they area of her?

BTW - where are your threads about the Las Vegas Shooters.  You've had all day an not a word so far

LOL scared - to me she is a pos and commie bitch - nothing else

flipper5470

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: June 10, 2014, 03:11:19 PM »

She doesn't scare me...OTOH..the low info mouth breathers that will vote for her scare the hell out of me.