Author Topic: Hillary complains about being broke leaving the WH - LMFAO  (Read 15400 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Hillary complains about being broke leaving the WH - LMFAO
« Reply #25 on: June 10, 2014, 11:53:09 AM »
Doubtful.  Mainly because I am hetero unlike that little closet queer and also because at his midget stature, the only thing in his kicking range would be Obama's shin.

Nice try on your part though.

The only "hetero" along w straw who also claims to be straight and between the 3 of us - I am the only one who lifts and is in a relationship w a female and talks about liking chicks w butts and boobs.  

You clowns slobber over Obama and Hillary.  

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #26 on: June 10, 2014, 11:58:20 AM »
Every single day on here.....  Talks about gay this, gay that, bathhouses, twinks, admits to dressing like a twink on purpose, collects photos of Obama all day long, constantly exhibiting a man crush on Obama, copies another man nick name, whines and cries to the point that it is evident that Mother Nature gave you ovaries instead of testicles.

Yeah, you sound like a right blooming straight man there.   ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: June 10, 2014, 12:00:00 PM »
Every single day on here.....  Talks about gay this, gay that, bathhouses, twinks, admits to dressing like a twink on purpose, collects photos of Obama all day long, constantly exhibiting a man crush on Obama, copies another man nick name, whines and cries to the point that it is evident that Mother Nature gave you ovaries instead of testicles.

Yeah, you sound like a right blooming straight man there.   ::)

Stop projecting your own issues.  Again - out of Straw you and me - I am the only one in a relationship with a female and actually lifts. 

Game over - you lose - now go get your shine box and t shots you little creepy hipster stalking freak

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

flipper5470

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: June 10, 2014, 12:14:48 PM »
Hillary was misquoted ...she actually said they were morally bankrupt when they left the White House.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #30 on: June 10, 2014, 12:22:32 PM »
Stop projecting your own issues.  Again - out of Straw you and me - I am the only one in a relationship with a female and actually lifts. 

Game over - you lose - now go get your shine box and t shots you little creepy hipster stalking freak

Hahhaha owned

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: June 10, 2014, 01:13:38 PM »

Hahhaha owned

Only an idiot would think that.  No surprise that you do.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: June 10, 2014, 01:14:42 PM »

x2

Yeah, you sound like a right blooming straight man there.

Eight years of your life on here projecting your little gay fantasies.  Eight years.  And another eight coming up when Hillary wins. 

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: June 10, 2014, 01:19:17 PM »
Only an idiot would think that.  No surprise that you do.

Dude Soul is on here constantly bashing everything obama...why would you think this means he 'wants' him? You are the only one bringing all this gay lust crap into every single thread, not him...and your posting record clearly shows you would willingly provide obama a human buttplug if he so desired ;D

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: June 10, 2014, 01:28:13 PM »
Dude Soul is on here constantly bashing everything obama...why would you think this means he 'wants' him? You are the only one bringing all this gay lust crap into every single thread, not him...and your posting record clearly shows you would willingly provide obama a human buttplug if he so desired ;D

Yeah, because I constantly relate and post about bathouses, gays, twinks and telling everyone on here I dress like a twink at times on purpose.  Oh wait... that would be him.  What kind of straight man constantly pollutes the board nonstop with gay innuendo?  Hell, half the board has called him on this already.  But the little closet fag just churns right on along....  he can't help himself. 

Of course he is bashing Obama, that is what vengeful little twinks do when the object of their desire doesn't even know they exist. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: June 10, 2014, 01:47:28 PM »
Yeah, because I constantly relate and post about bathouses, gays, twinks and telling everyone on here I dress like a twink at times on purpose.  Oh wait... that would be him.  What kind of straight man constantly pollutes the board nonstop with gay innuendo?  Hell, half the board has called him on this already.  But the little closet fag just churns right on along....  he can't help himself. 

Of course he is bashing Obama, that is what vengeful little twinks do when the object of their desire doesn't even know they exist. 

You know a lot more than obviously most   ;)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: June 10, 2014, 02:45:15 PM »
You know a lot more than obviously most   ;)

Because I, like the rest of us, are forced to read your daily gay musings that you can't keep to yourself on here.

Might as well admit it.  Everybody here already knows you are a little closet nelly.  No shame in denying it. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: June 10, 2014, 02:56:00 PM »
Because I, like the rest of us, are forced to read your daily gay musings that you can't keep to yourself on here.

Might as well admit it.  Everybody here already knows you are a little closet nelly.  No shame in denying it. 

you have a lot of issues.   Seek help.   Serious - liberalism is a mental disorder that can be cured. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: June 10, 2014, 06:15:27 PM »
you have a lot of issues.   Seek help.   Serious - liberalism is a mental disorder that can be cured. 

Too bad homosexuality isn't.  I really don't think there is a cure for you obsessing over Obama 24/7

flipper5470

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: June 10, 2014, 09:57:52 PM »
Yet another stupid comment that Hillary has to back track from...she is really bad at this whole politics thing...

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: June 11, 2014, 10:21:43 AM »

calling the inflatable doll a 'relationship' is stretching things.
w

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #41 on: June 11, 2014, 10:24:00 AM »
Yet another stupid comment that Hillary has to back track from...she is really bad at this whole politics thing...

Yeah Terrible lol.   ::)

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: June 11, 2014, 10:24:50 AM »

Get help bro.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: June 11, 2014, 10:29:08 AM »
Yeah Terrible lol.   ::)

what has she ever won?  a senate seat in a far leftist state?  Big Deal.  She is a thug and a liar

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #45 on: June 11, 2014, 10:37:27 AM »
what has she ever won?  a senate seat in a far leftist state?  Big Deal.  She is a thug and a liar

If it wasn't that big of a deal then you could go win a Senate seat.  ::)

Better yet, just hang out in your birther landslide world thinking Hillary, OB and the rest are incompetent and stupid while they continue to bend you over repeatedly.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: June 11, 2014, 10:40:20 AM »
If it wasn't that big of a deal then you could go win a Senate seat.  ::)

Better yet, just hang out in your birther landslide world thinking Hillary, OB and the rest are incompetent and stupid while they continue to bend you over repeatedly.

LOL - I could never get elected in a communist state like where I live since I refuse to cater to the gays, lezbos, abortion radicals, 95ers etc. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: June 11, 2014, 10:42:12 AM »
Get help bro.

Get comprehensive reading skills.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: June 11, 2014, 10:44:10 AM »
Get comprehensive reading skills.

Go stalk someone else.  Shizzo or Halo or Junior are more your type 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: June 11, 2014, 10:45:42 AM »
Go stalk someone else.  Shizzo or Halo or Junior are more your type 

Can't handle someone pointing out your projections and jungle fever? 

Self loathing tends to make people insecure like that.  Of course, being a midget does too.