Author Topic: Hillary complains about being broke leaving the WH - LMFAO  (Read 15398 times)

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
Re: Hillary complains about being broke leaving the WH - LMFAO
« Reply #75 on: June 12, 2014, 09:12:24 AM »
The great irony is that Lurker is calling soul 'gay for obama' for 'stalking' obama...yet lurker is stalking the shit out of Soul in every single thread.

What does that tell you?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #76 on: June 12, 2014, 09:17:30 AM »
You also own twink clothing by your own admission.  Are you dressed like a twink today as well? 

x2

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #77 on: June 12, 2014, 09:19:39 AM »
x2

I own a few M shirts which are skin tight - the rest are L

again - you don't lift are frail and sickley and need to get a BF yourself

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: June 12, 2014, 09:20:14 AM »
The great irony is that Lurker is calling soul 'gay for obama' for 'stalking' obama...yet lurker is stalking the shit out of Soul in every single thread.

What does that tell you?

Pointing out this midget's gay obsession = stalking?

Well I guess that tells us that you are nearly as stupid as he is.  Carry on though.  He needs an audience for his projections.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: June 12, 2014, 09:22:44 AM »
I own a few M shirts which are skin tight - the rest are L

again - you don't lift are frail and sickley and need to get a BF yourself

I think I will leave the boyfriend getting to you.  Surely  those twink shirts you admit to wearing must be enough overcome the fact you are a midget and live in the ghetto. 

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #80 on: June 12, 2014, 09:23:55 AM »
Pointing out this midget's gay obsession = stalking?

Well I guess that tells us that you are nearly as stupid as he is.  Carry on though.  He needs an audience for his projections.

Based on your own reasoning, you have a massive crush on Soul :)

It shows more and more in every thread

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: June 12, 2014, 09:26:53 AM »

;D

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: June 12, 2014, 09:27:14 AM »

Laughing at the little fag isn't exactly a crush.  Keep trying though.  I know the duties of being the solitary member of his fan club must be stressful, but you can do it!  

I'm actually beginning to wonder if you aren't a little fairy yourself.  Seeing how you have come running with an icepack every time he gets his ovaries kicked in.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: June 12, 2014, 09:28:54 AM »
Laughing at the little fag isn't exactly a crush.  Keep trying though.  I know the duties of being the solitary member of his fan club must be stressful, but you can do it!  

I'm actually beginning to wonder if you aren't a little fairy yourself.  Seeing how you have come running with an icepack every time he gets his ovaries kicked in.

Little fag?  LOL - my arms alone destroy you or anything you got fool 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: June 12, 2014, 09:29:03 AM »

;D

Only a real queer would covet having another man interested in him.

As we have seen from you for eight years.  Eight.  8.  VIII.  Ocho.  7+1.  9-1.  Eight years of nonstop gay projections on here.  Your life must really suck (as we all know).

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: June 12, 2014, 09:30:38 AM »
Little fag?  LOL - my arms alone destroy you or anything you got fool 

Text book case prediction two pages ago.

Projecting false assumptions onto other people you don't even know helps you with your BBC obsession?  Is that it?  Life is difficult enough being a midget and living in the ghetto.  Rather than seeking meds for the mentally instability you have given yourself with your self loathing, you instead attempt to feel better with projections.

Ok, gotcha.   ::)

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #86 on: June 12, 2014, 09:38:49 AM »

LOL.  At least I lift bro - no roids - no t shots nothing - take 2 seconds ago - now your turn you little sick frail hipster twink
and yet you still can't unscrew a plastic bottle cap.
w

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #87 on: June 12, 2014, 09:40:15 AM »

What does that tell you?

I think you're wrong here.

SC isn't being called gay for stalking Obama;  No, it's suspected that SC has homosexual leanings because of the language that he uses so frequently in his posts.  

If SC were a teenager, then you could reasonably just chalk it (his frequent use of homosexuality-related terms and slurs) up to immaturity, I think, but isn't he at least 35 years old?  

No way to really know who's saying anything on the internet but SC's innumerable posts over a long period of time on this board seem to indicate that he's likely a weird, lying, self-hating misfit with homosexual tendencies.  

When pressed he'll try to say he's just trolling for the fun of it but after a certain point, it's pretty clear that he's disturbed.  

Oh well, on the bright side, I'm sure he makes most of the rest of us feel pretty good about ourselves by comparison, so there is that. lol

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: June 12, 2014, 09:43:54 AM »
SC is one of the only ones on this site in a monogamous relatiohship w female.    The rest of the twinks on this site worship o-fag and hook up w other fags in gay bar stalls 

SC isn't being called gay for stalking Obama;  No, it's suspected that SC has homosexual leanings because of the language that he uses so frequently in his posts.  

If SC were a teenager, then you could reasonably just chalk it (his frequent use of homosexuality-related terms and slurs) up to immaturity, I think, but isn't he at least 35 years old?  

No way to really know who's saying anything on the internet but SC's innumerable posts over a long period of time on this board seem to indicate that he's likely a weird, lying, self-hating misfit with homosexual tendencies.  

When pressed he'll try to say he's just trolling for the fun of it but after a certain point, it's pretty clear that he's disturbed.  

Oh well, on the bright side, I'm sure he makes most of the rest of us feel pretty good about ourselves by comparison, so there is that. lol

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #89 on: June 12, 2014, 09:44:54 AM »
SC is one of the only ones on this site in a monogamous relatiohship w female.   

inflatable dolls dont count as a relationship.
w

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: June 12, 2014, 09:48:39 AM »

Serious question for you here.  Did you really think anyone heading up the Pole Toucher Fan Club is actually going to possess common sense?  Did you really expect that?    

When you have to point out to a poster why everyone on this board thinks the little midget is a self loathing closet case, well that sort of gives you an idea of what the person you are replying to is like.  I.E. = stupid, blind, delusional, any combination.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: June 12, 2014, 09:53:28 AM »
SC is one of the only ones on this site in a monogamous relatiohship w female.    The rest of the twinks on this site worship o-fag and hook up w other fags in gay bar stalls 

Once again... text book prediction of this closet midget's response was so easy to see two pages ago.  Instead of addressing his own mental issues and sexuality indication that he spews all over the board every single day, he just wants to sit there and assume things about other people in an effort to boost up his shattered little mind. 

Projecting false assumptions onto other people you don't even know helps you with your BBC obsession?  Is that it?  Life is difficult enough being a midget and living in the ghetto.  Rather than seeking meds for the mental instability you have given yourself with your self loathing, you instead attempt to feel better with projections.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #93 on: June 12, 2014, 02:30:00 PM »

referring to yourself in the third person is pretty fucking queer

just curious, what does your "girlfriend" think about you spending so much time talking how Obama is gay and calling him a twink and a bottom.  Does she ever point out how gay you sound when you do this ?

When you make comments like these does she ever laugh at what a flaming queer you sound like?

Twink please - Christie mess is nothing compared to the Obama admin scandals

Twink please - every plan of O-Twink had taxes going up on those at 250k

Does your "girlfriend" get upset when you spend all weekend on this site posting about how gay Obama is or how ugly Michelle Obama is?

Why are you constantly posting selfies in the bathroom?  Can't your "girlfriend" take a picture of you looking like a douche in a child sized tshirt instead?

Of  course there is also the textbook actions of a self hating closeted person that also make you seem queer.

Dude - you live in NYC.  I'm sure you'll find plenty of people accepting of your chosen lifestyle so no reason for the self hatred and certainly no reason to literally spend almost every waking hour on this site obsessing over Obama and how you think (wish, hope, pray) he is gay.

If you can somehow stop yourself from doing that then you wouldn't appear to be so gay yourself

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #94 on: June 13, 2014, 05:33:58 AM »
She lied.

They earned $12 million the year after they left the White House.

They didn't struggle at all.

You can only expect lies and exaggerations from any democrat.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: June 13, 2014, 05:37:09 AM »
She lied.

They earned $12 million the year after they left the White House.

They didn't struggle at all.

You can only expect lies and exaggerations from any democrat.

and like lemmings the cult of Obama will morph into the cult of Hillary

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #96 on: June 13, 2014, 05:50:35 AM »
How can anyone take her seriously when she says they were having problems paying MORTGAGES on HOMES.

They owned more than 1 home. How many Americans own 2 or 3 homes? Not only that, if they were struggling so much, how come she ran for the NY Senate seat? You would think she would have stayed in the private sector earning a lot more money.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: June 13, 2014, 05:52:20 AM »
How can anyone take her seriously when she says they were having problems paying MORTGAGES on HOMES.

They owned more than 1 home. How many Americans own 2 or 3 homes? Not only that, if they were struggling so much, how come she ran for the NY Senate seat? You would think she would have stayed in the private sector earning a lot more money.

Because she knows her base of idiots and twinks like straw lurker etc will believe anything she says, regardless of its veracity

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: June 13, 2014, 06:27:04 AM »

Because she knows her base of idiots and twinks like straw lurker etc will believe anything she says, regardless of its veracity

Where did I say I believed she was broke?  Oh... I see, here we are again huh you little queer.

Projecting false assumptions onto other people you don't even know helps you with your BBC obsession?  Is that it?  Life is difficult enough being a midget and living in the ghetto.  Rather than seeking meds for the mentally instability you have given yourself with your self loathing, you instead attempt to feel better with projections.

AD2100

• Getbig IV
« Reply #99 on: June 13, 2014, 09:09:42 AM »

;D