Author Topic: Strange experience in the gym  (Read 1332 times)

the trainer

Strange experience in the gym
« on: June 10, 2014, 02:08:07 PM »
So I am working shoulders in the gym standing in front of the mirror and I went to get some heavier dumbbells when I got back there was this dude standing in my spot so I went in front of him and said sorry bro but I was here first, he responded ok spot you and then stood in front of me.
  I said bro I dont need a spot and he repeated spot you, so I am like whatever and started doing my front shoulder raises and he started screaming go go and tried to give me a spot on my last rep, turns out the fucker was visiting from europe and spoke no english, strange experience.

Simple Simon

Re: Strange experience in the gym
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2014, 02:10:23 PM »
I think you will find the phrase "Fuck off" is pretty much universal.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2014, 02:12:06 PM »
LOL, sounds like a gym schmoe :D

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM KAI GREENE #BELIEVE
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2014, 02:14:58 PM »
"spot you" ;D

remember, its only gay if he speaks english

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2014, 03:22:59 PM »
Was he french? "Espo tiu" in french means "ph@ggot".

the trainer

« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2014, 05:00:57 PM »
Was he french? "Espo tiu" in french means "ph@ggot".

what the fuck are you serious about this if I catch the fucker in the gym again he is getting a beatdown.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2014, 05:07:46 PM »
what the fuck are you serious about this if I catch the fucker in the gym again he is getting a hand job from me.

::)

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2014, 05:31:03 PM »
what the fuck are you serious about this if I catch the fucker in the gym again he is getting a beatdown.

Not more of this shit

the anabolic mon

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2014, 06:58:02 PM »

I don't take kindly to disrespect. not on the internet, not in person, not in a grocery store parking lot, not in like at walmart, not in a restaurant, not at the beach, not at the dry cleaners... anywhere.

ppl talk about the 'pussyfication' of America, yet they run their mouths thinking they won't get slapped and get their arm broken in front of their friends.

spent many yrs in a place where if you talk slick and say something out of line to somebody, you know that when you say it, you better be ready for what happens. most ppl here in the 'real world', aren't ready for what could happen.. and run their mouths like the world is a make believe cartoon. despite wearing nice slacks, polished shoes and a nice shirt, the guy you steal that parking spot from at the grocery store and proceed to flip off, may have just gotten out of prison and will have no problem identifying they bitch in you and proceed to teach you a lesson by taking you down to the ground and kicking out your teeth before you even know what happened.

the guy who's willing to go the furthest, wins. if you're not willing to go all the way, it's best you keep your mouth shut and move on, and make it to the next day.

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2014, 06:59:15 PM »
I think you will find the phrase "Fuck off" is pretty much universal.

;D
Lol

Beefjake

• Getbig IV
  • Oh fuck it.
« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2014, 11:37:23 PM »
In Europe they have schools, they teach English.
Even in England.

You were being hit...

HavoX

• Getbig IV
  • Shamed by thunderdome
« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2014, 01:02:50 AM »

That's what I'm sayin! The only spot a Heavy Pounder needs is the g spot!

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2014, 05:32:45 AM »
Im not sure on the subject but I think he wanted a reach around. (and a thank you)

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: June 11, 2014, 05:37:03 AM »
I don't take kindly to disrespect. not on the internet, not in person, not in a grocery store parking lot, not in like at walmart, not in a restaurant, not at the beach, not at the dry cleaners... anywhere.

ppl talk about the 'pussyfication' of America, yet they run their mouths thinking they won't get slapped and get their arm broken in front of their friends.

spent many yrs in a place where if you talk slick and say something out of line to somebody, you know that when you say it, you better be ready for what happens. most ppl here in the 'real world', aren't ready for what could happen.. and run their mouths like the world is a make believe cartoon. despite wearing nice slacks, polished shoes and a nice shirt, the guy you steal that parking spot from at the grocery store and proceed to flip off, may have just gotten out of prison and will have no problem identifying they bitch in you and proceed to teach you a lesson by taking you down to the ground and kicking out your teeth before you even know what happened.

the guy who's willing to go the furthest, wins. if you're not willing to go all the way, it's best you keep your mouth shut and move on, and make it to the next day.

WHat have I missed? Why do people keep saying this?!?!

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: June 11, 2014, 06:07:01 AM »
WHat have I missed? Why do people keep saying this?!?!
Hahahaha . Its an legendary ESFitness post made a few days ago. You find it.