Author Topic: I kept my mouth shut today  (Read 1193 times)

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
I kept my mouth shut today
« on: June 10, 2014, 05:18:39 PM »
I did go to the grocery store. But now knowing that the world isn't some made up cartoon, I made sure that I parked far away from the store. I didn't want to get my arm broken or my teeth kicked in over a parking space. I watched my mouth and looked at the ground as I approached the store. Parking lots are the "proving grounds". So are laundromats. Thankfully, nobody identified the bitch in me. I admit that I'm not willing to go all the way. But at least I survived. I will live to see tomorrow.

Knooger

• Getbig V
Re: I kept my mouth shut today
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2014, 05:45:34 PM »
This thread seems disrespectful to me. Looks like you've earned yourself an ass kissing kicking.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2014, 05:46:38 PM »
This thread seems disrespectful to me. Looks like you've earned yourself an ass kissing kicking.

I don't take kindly to disrespect. not on the internet, not in person, not in a grocery store parking lot, not in like at walmart, not in a restaurant, not at the beach, not at the dry cleaners... anywhere.

ppl talk about the 'pussyfication' of America, yet they run their mouths thinking they won't get slapped and get their arm broken in front of their friends.

spent many yrs in a place where if you talk slick and say something out of line to somebody, you know that when you say it, you better be ready for what happens. most ppl here in the 'real world', aren't ready for what could happen.. and run their mouths like the world is a make believe cartoon. despite wearing nice slacks, polished shoes and a nice shirt, the guy you steal that parking spot from at the grocery store and proceed to flip off, may have just gotten out of prison and will have no problem identifying they bitch in you and proceed to teach you a lesson by taking you down to the ground and kicking out your teeth before you even know what happened.

the guy who's willing to go the furthest, wins. if you're not willing to go all the way, it's best you keep your mouth shut and move on, and make it to the next day.

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2014, 06:01:11 PM »
good thinking Royal

you never know if a man who knows what's its like to break the back of a German Shepard is lurking in the shadows

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2014, 06:01:40 PM »
I don't take kindly to disrespect. not on the internet, not in person, not in a grocery store parking lot, not in like at walmart, not in a restaurant, not at the beach, not at the dry cleaners... anywhere.

ppl talk about the 'pussyfication' of America, yet they run their mouths thinking they won't get slapped and get their arm broken in front of their friends.

spent many yrs in a place where if you talk slick and say something out of line to somebody, you know that when you say it, you better be ready for what happens. most ppl here in the 'real world', aren't ready for what could happen.. and run their mouths like the world is a make believe cartoon. despite wearing nice slacks, polished shoes and a nice shirt, the guy you steal that parking spot from at the grocery store and proceed to flip off, may have just gotten out of prison and will have no problem identifying they bitch in you and proceed to teach you a lesson by taking you down to the ground and kicking out your teeth before you even know what happened.

the guy who's willing to go the furthest, wins. if you're not willing to go all the way, it's best you keep your mouth shut and move on, and make it to the next day.

I did see a guy wearing slacks & a shirt today. Both were nice.

I'm dead

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2014, 06:04:47 PM »
one day at a time bro. bitch on.
follow the arrows

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2014, 03:25:10 AM »
good thinking Royal

you never know if a man who knows what's its like to break the back of a German Shepard is lurking in the shadows
lol classic story

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2014, 03:31:45 AM »
I did go to the grocery store. But now knowing that the world isn't some made up cartoon, I made sure that I parked far away from the store. I didn't want to get my arm broken or my teeth kicked in over a parking space. I watched my mouth and looked at the ground as I approached the store. Parking lots are the "proving grounds". So are laundromats. Thankfully, nobody identified the bitch in me. I admit that I'm not willing to go all the way. But at least I survived. I will live to see tomorrow.

S

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2014, 03:48:32 AM »
You are coming close to disrespect bro...watch yourself

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee

Core

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2014, 05:11:53 AM »
I'm sorry but this esfitness quote is literally one of the funnniest fucking things Ive read on here in months.

liberty

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2014, 05:27:06 AM »

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2014, 05:44:29 AM »

You did good. A lot of badasses around. You never can tell.  ::)

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #13 on: June 11, 2014, 06:00:50 AM »
I managed to survive the night. It's now morning. Another day of silence awaits me.

I'm just hoping that former prisoners don't identify the bitch in me as I try to earn a living.

I'm going to do my best to not end up in the hospital by dusk. I give myself a 50/50 chance.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: June 11, 2014, 06:03:49 AM »
I managed to survive the night. It's now morning. Another day of silence awaits me.

I'm just hoping that former prisoners don't identify the bitch in me as I try to earn a living.

I'm going to do my best to not end up in the hospital by dusk. I give myself a 50/50 chance.

What a classic sentence lol "Identify the bitch in you" bwahahaha
S

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2014, 07:05:17 AM »

Try to stay in the shadows otherwise badasses might rip you an arm off.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #16 on: June 11, 2014, 07:11:30 AM »
A+    ;D

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #17 on: June 11, 2014, 07:21:15 AM »

:D ;D