Author Topic: i still dont know wtf natural bb is  (Read 2607 times)

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
i still dont know wtf natural bb is
« on: June 10, 2014, 07:25:26 PM »
im being serious

Core

• Getbig III
Re: i still dont know wtf natural bb is
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2014, 08:38:20 PM »
There's no such thing. IMO, you aren't a bber if you don't look like one, and the only way to look like one is to enhance, or be nigerian.

I shit you not nigerians are the biggest genetic freaks around. They don't even have to work out. It's ridiculous.

Pumpzilla

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2014, 11:04:39 PM »
There's no such thing. IMO, you aren't a bber if you don't look like one, and the only way to look like one is to enhance, or be nigerian.

I shit you not nigerians are the biggest genetic freaks around. They don't even have to work out. It's ridiculous.

Worked a factory job with a Nigerian. The guy was always insanely ripped and from talking to him he had no idea about proper diet. He won several amateur shows. Just off of pure genetics. I also have two friends, twins, around 250 pounds that don't even work out. 18 inch forearms. 20 inch arms on the both of them. Pisses me off, I'm killing myself in the gym and they are just that way with no effort put toward. Now I'm not saying they're super cut or even have a 6 pack. But they have fucking perfect powerlifting genetics. Back in highschool with them they had 600 pound squats at 16 years old.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2014, 11:27:25 PM »
Can you still be considered natural if you take creatine? I mean, providing your body with extra creatine is not natural because your body is not producing it (youre getting it from an outside source).

This is a very fascinating question. I believe we should contact the great thinkers of our time (Hawkins, Tyson, Collins, Harris, Pinker, and Wolfram) to figure it out. I contacted some great thinkers and they are working on this question. They will post on GB in 3 weeks with an answer.
X

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2014, 12:08:54 AM »
Can you still be considered natural if you take creatine? I mean, providing your body with extra creatine is not natural because your body is not producing it (youre getting it from an outside source).

This is a very fascinating question. I believe we should contact the great thinkers of our time (Hawkins, Tyson, Collins, Harris, Pinker, and Wolfram) to figure it out. I contacted some great thinkers and they are working on this question. They will post on GB in 3 weeks with an answer.

Technically red bull Or coffee would make you not natural

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2014, 12:40:24 AM »
Technically red bull Or coffee would make you not natural

Oh, shit!! Definitely not natural then!  :-X :-X :-X :'( :'(
X

Core

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2014, 04:59:10 AM »

Worked a factory job with a Nigerian. The guy was always insanely ripped and from talking to him he had no idea about proper diet. He won several amateur shows. Just off of pure genetics. I also have two friends, twins, around 250 pounds that don't even work out. 18 inch forearms. 20 inch arms on the both of them. Pisses me off, I'm killing myself in the gym and they are just that way with no effort put toward. Now I'm not saying they're super cut or even have a 6 pack. But they have fucking perfect powerlifting genetics. Back in highschool with them they had 600 pound squats at 16 years old.

bastards arent they? i know exactly how that is. room mate of mine in college was nigerien, didn't even work out; if he was white id say he was on a half gram of test and tren. that says it all. no diet, no training, just jacked. His waist line was not however very good, turtle gut from eating nothing but white rice all day. but damn 18" arms..

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2014, 05:43:51 AM »

Bullshit.

Typical generation nothing mindset.

Lord of the Roidz

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2014, 05:50:02 AM »
I think a better question is...Can you build a decent physique without taking substances that suppress your own hormonal output or..cause health issues? If you can find substances  that help build your body without harming health or shutting down your own test production..then it doesn't really matter if they are natural.

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2014, 06:02:28 AM »
I think a lot of naturals (from conversations I've had with them) tend to go on a legality basis. If they increase levels of something from an outside source and it's all above board they're natural.

Personally I think it's bullshit. The lines are so blurred nowadays it doesn't have much meaning at all

Core

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2014, 06:03:55 AM »
Bullshit.

Typical generation nothing mindset.

Well maybe it isn't 'impossible'

But I'm not gonna wait around and find out how long it takes. After about 2 years of training, trying everything in the book I could find and even trying some things not in the book, my gains were next to nothing. You can be big, or you can be lean. You can't be both. I want to be both. So I enhance. It's as simple as that. 3 years of training naturally built a solid foundation for me, I always knew what had to be done, you're just short changing and lying to yourself if you think you can be anywhere near the level of an enhanced athlete without assistance. The difference is astounding.

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
  • Repent of Soy liberalism.
« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2014, 06:11:44 AM »
The concept of hardcore "natural bodybuilding" today is virtually an oxymoron and seriously flawed. In the case of hardcore competitive bodybuilding, however, it is difficult to argue that anything about the sport is natural.

It is, almost by definition, unnatural. While the safety risks of chemical enhancement rampant at today's elite level is regrettable, the line between hardcore natural and unnatural bodybuilders is quite fuzzy.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2014, 06:32:14 AM »
The concept of hardcore "natural bodybuilding" today is virtually an oxymoron and seriously flawed. In the case of hardcore competitive bodybuilding, however, it is difficult to argue that anything about the sport is natural.

It is, almost by definition, unnatural. While the safety risks of chemical enhancement rampant at today's elite level is regrettable, the line between hardcore natural and unnatural bodybuilders is quite fuzzy.

Oxymoron...word of the Day. 

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: June 11, 2014, 07:02:09 AM »
Is Simeon panda nigerian? What about Kali muscle?

old-school-lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: June 12, 2014, 06:51:37 PM »
"natural" BB means using or have used steroids - lower dose eg 1gram /week AND lying about steroid use

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2014, 06:57:34 PM »
"natural" BB means using or have used steroids - lower dose eg 1gram /week AND lying about steroid use

"Natural", current GetBig definition: < 500mg/week

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #16 on: June 13, 2014, 10:15:09 AM »
Natural = Eat. Sleep. Workout.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: June 13, 2014, 10:18:55 AM »
someone who lifts weights to enchance cosmetic apperance but doesnt take steroids.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #18 on: June 13, 2014, 10:20:40 AM »
I think a lot of naturals (from conversations I've had with them) tend to go on a legality basis. If they increase levels of something from an outside source and it's all above board they're natural.

Personally I think it's bullshit. The lines are so blurred nowadays it doesn't have much meaning at all

Then they end up melting their livers with shitty prohormones.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #19 on: June 13, 2014, 10:29:55 AM »
means no extrogenous hormones retard

WannaBePro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: June 13, 2014, 11:17:33 AM »
Not only hormones. I competed in a natty federation and their list is WADA's banned substances, which include peptides, stimulants (even caffeine when over a certain threshold), hormone precursors, diuretics, and beta-2 agonists. I may have missed some, but its not just exo hormone use that constitutes you as not a natty, when speaking strictly bodybuilding and competing.
If we're talking about natural bodybuilding without competing then its whatever you want it to be  ;)

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #21 on: June 13, 2014, 11:19:41 AM »

Since you insisted in using the pejorative "retard" I feel compelled to mention that the word you want is "exogenous".

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #22 on: June 13, 2014, 11:24:04 AM »
Since you insisted in using the pejorative "retard" I feel compelled to mention that the word you want is "exogenous".
so? english is my second language, what's yours? and I never use spellcheck to lazy..

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #23 on: June 13, 2014, 11:25:22 AM »
so? english is my second language, what's yours? and I never use spellcheck to lazy..

My second languages are French, Spanish, Japanese, Java, C++, Python, Perl, C# and regex.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #24 on: June 13, 2014, 11:27:40 AM »
My second languages are French, Spanish, Japanese, Java, C++, Python, Perl, C# and regex.
ofcourse they are   ::)