Author Topic: Whos had gyno  (Read 1966 times)

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
Whos had gyno
« on: June 11, 2014, 05:43:54 AM »
and how did you deal with it. I think im starting to get a bit but worried nolvadex will decrease gains? So what do I do?

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
Re: Whos had gyno
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2014, 05:50:42 AM »
and how did you deal with it. I think im starting to get a bit but worried nolvadex will decrease gains? So what do I do?
Im way more worried about a stroke from Nolvadex. How much do take and for how long?
http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/pct-post-steroid-cycle-therapy/possible-nolvadex-stroke-connection-377085.html

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2014, 05:52:27 AM »

Have some slight gyno.

But hardly visible at lower bodyfats, the fibrous part actually shrinks until I can hardly feel it.

Core

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2014, 06:11:15 AM »
I've got a bit, it sucks to have I'm using masteron at the moment and its shrunk it down pretty good but not 100%. I'm probbaly going to use some letrozole on my cruise to get rid of it. It doesn't bother me that much though, I'm kinda used to it. I mean, it's not that big of a deal if it's minor.

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2014, 06:15:56 AM »
the best way of course is have it removed surgically. Gyno usually doesn't go away ,ever.  You save yourself a lot of frustration and money.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2014, 06:16:06 AM »
Bigmc has missile tits. Clearly not natural. Clearly disgusting.

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2014, 06:27:42 AM »
Shizzo,this guy has a serious question. Have some respect please

the anabolic mon

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2014, 06:30:33 AM »
Surgery. Just get it done and over with.  ;D

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2014, 08:29:35 AM »
had?  have.  Fucking annoying though, ran a cycle for a while and all was good.  Did normal PCT, months later, I mean like 6 months later of no gear all of a sudden I develop it.  WTF!

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2014, 08:33:21 AM »
Are you sure it's gyno....and not fat tits, a lot of folks mistake the two

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'
« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2014, 09:03:36 AM »
one thing,if it's gone temporarily when the day is cold/or when your nipple gets hard(no homo) then yes,it's gyno
T

dustin

« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2014, 09:10:43 AM »
I have gyno where the gland is basically in remission. When I first took caber it drastically reduced. Running Superdrol is what started it.

Each year I run caber or prami (because it's cheap) once or maybe twice per year. You can't see my gyno unless I don't take anything for a long time. Ironically when I'm on test and sometimes let estrogen go, it doesn't bother me. It's just when prolactin gets up AND estrogen is high, then my nipple starts to show that something's behind it. I stay at a low body fat which helps.

I was to the point where I was consulting with surgeons and had to cancel the appointment because it went away. Hoping to keep it at bay, but will get surgery once I'm done school just so I don't have to play with AIs or anything. Hitting estrogen is not a good tactic as you get older and cholesterol becomes more of a concern.

Alpine

• Getbig III
  • That which does not kill us makes us stronger.
« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2014, 09:12:07 AM »
Hit it hard with Letro + 40mg Nolva e/d (or better Pharma Torem). Adding something like masteron into the mix will further enhance this (assuming you're still on test). You will crush your estrogen levels for a while but it will shrink up the fibrous tissue and minimize how it looks. You can reverse it quite a bit this way. If the gyno is from a 19nor based compound like tren/deca/npp then you need to hit prolactin as well with something like cabergoline or prami along with the AI/Serm mentioned above.

If the glandular tissue is large and has firmed up over a long time, surgery is the only real option to fix it. Longstanding gyno is harder to shrink up with the above mentioned AI/serm approach.

dustin

« Reply #13 on: June 11, 2014, 09:18:01 AM »
Hit it hard with Letro + 40mg Nolva e/d (or better Pharma Torem). Adding something like masteron into the mix will further enhance this (assuming you're still on test). You will crush your estrogen levels for a while but it will shrink up the fibrous tissue and minimize how it looks. You can reverse it quite a bit this way. If the gyno is from a 19nor based compound like tren/deca/npp then you need to hit prolactin as well with something like cabergoline or prami along with the AI/Serm mentioned above.

If the glandular tissue is large and has firmed up over a long time, surgery is the only real option to fix it. Longstanding gyno is harder to shrink up with the above mentioned AI/serm approach.

Boom. Posted exactly what I do right at the same time I was posting lol

This is what people should look to and consider when trying to tackle their gyno. If this doesn't work, nothing will work and you should just run whatever AI you need for systemic estrogen issues and not use it as a focus for the gyno. You'll need to knife it.

I didn't expect the caber to help but I had SORE tits and they were leaking in my shirt. I'd walk to the pisser at work and when I turned a corner I'd feel my nipple leaking. I swore off steroids and PEDS forever. Then my caber arrived and a few days in the pain was absolutely gone, no leakage even if I squeezed, I had zero gyno (even stretching my skin the gland was barely there) and after I cracked off a nut I'd have a raging boner in a couple minutes which was unexpected but very welcomed. My dick felt like a vestigial organ after my first letro blast. I thought my wife was gonna leave me for not being able to bang like a stud anymore.

Simple Simon

« Reply #14 on: June 11, 2014, 09:24:53 AM »
go and have the glands removed surgically, no gyno ever.

problem solved.

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2014, 09:46:31 AM »
go and have the glands removed surgically, no gyno ever.

problem solved.

Do you know how much this would cost privately in the Uk?

Simple Simon

« Reply #16 on: June 11, 2014, 09:52:38 AM »
it cost less than a grand in 1994

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: June 11, 2014, 10:11:09 AM »
Thanks SS

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #18 on: June 11, 2014, 03:05:31 PM »
it cost less than a grand in 1994

Price has gone up significantly since then mate. I paid £2,500 for mine a few months back.

jdooly

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: June 11, 2014, 08:25:31 PM »
I had it on one nip.  Had the surgery (very costly) and the scar is very small, barely can see it.

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: June 11, 2014, 10:27:51 PM »

Lol started early and landed in timeout,lol :D

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: June 12, 2014, 04:09:51 AM »
Had. Got a surgery 10 yrs ago.
Mr. AZ 2003