Author Topic: TRT and various issues  (Read 893 times)

ConanCarl

• Getbig II
  • CD
TRT and various issues
« on: June 11, 2014, 06:45:20 AM »
Hey guys haven't been on here in a while-to fill you in I was lifetime natural till 39-then I started test and avg of test 300mg a week and pharm deca at 300mg week.. long story short great gains a new me .. also going through a divorce with two kids at the moment and have a relationship now for the past year that I only see her on weekends usually due to work..  
1) Do you think those levels can affect aggression and sexual drive to the point that I feel like a teenager at times?
2) Would lowering them each to 200 mg be a good change?
3) IM 42 now-last time I checked my test level was over 2000mg ...
thx for input

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
Re: TRT and various issues
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2014, 07:39:00 AM »
Hey guys haven't been on here in a while-to fill you in I was lifetime natural till 39-then I started test and avg of test 300mg a week and pharm deca at 300mg week.. long story short great gains a new me .. also going through a divorce with two kids at the moment and have a relationship now for the past year that I only see her on weekends usually due to work..  
1) Do you think those levels can affect aggression and sexual drive to the point that I feel like a teenager at times?
2) Would lowering them each to 200 mg be a good change?
3) IM 42 now-last time I checked my test level was over 2000mg ...
thx for input
600 mg per week = 6x the average TRT dose.

1) you never had nearly this much test in you, even as a teen. So yes.
2) Depends what your goals are.
3) So? What is your goal with this?

ConanCarl

• Getbig II
  • CD
Re: TRT and various issues
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2014, 07:43:24 AM »
so count the deca as something that can also affect my mood?
wow I guess I never had this much androgen in me lol
my goal is to still be able tyo keep and build lean muscle-while being levelheaded and not have hormones affect my relationship lol
cause I feel at 300 mg each I should be single or with a younger chick lol
thx man