Author Topic: Testosterone bounce-back  (Read 4508 times)

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
Testosterone bounce-back
« on: June 11, 2014, 01:24:29 PM »

Pumpzilla

• Getbig IV
Re: Testosterone bounce-back
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2014, 02:27:43 PM »
Damn, your bounce-back test levels is better than my natural levels. I often wonder if all that Prednisone I had to take a few years ago had a hand in fucking with my test levels.

Pumpzilla

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2014, 02:56:48 PM »
strong balls, I have. But the point of getting my bloodwork done was that I thought I would be shut-the-fuck-down, and get a script. That obliviously isnt going to happen.

Haha, yes sir. Mine came back in at 440. I, too, was hoping for a nice present from the doc in the form of a script. If I'm not mistaken I believe the level to be under before I am script worthy is 380. So close.

millineum man

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2014, 11:17:19 PM »
How did you do size  and strength wise after being on for 6 months at 250mgs/wk? I'm about to start the same thing in about two weeks, but I "might" stretch it out to 12 months. Anything to look out for?

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2014, 03:57:33 AM »
Is a month long enough to tell if those levels will not dip any further?

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2014, 09:49:28 AM »
they dont give out scripts here as far as I know certainly not 250mg a week so I wouldnt be thinking like that myself, I would prefer my natural test to return to a good range rather than stay on HRT for life.

millineum man

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2014, 01:45:27 PM »
Strength only goes up for me a bit, mostly due to the fact that I DON'T lift heavy anymore. I can throw 315 on a bar and bench it, row it etc. But I get better workouts with machines, constant tension, and high reps/drop sets. Its easier on the joints, Im afraid of tearing shit as well. So instead of hitting 315 for 6, ill drop it to 225 and do 12-15. and strip a plate and go to failure etc.

As far as size, yeah I gained a bit of size. I was dieting on and off, so the size could of been more pronounced if I was eating a bit more. I shed around 15 pounds of fat off me while on cycle, dieting pretty moderately the majority of the cycle. It kept everything I had before (I wasnt natural before) and maybe added a bit, but it kept me very full and hard the whole time my calories or carbs were cut. It also kept my focus up in the gym and I still lifted with intensity instead of dragging ass or needing preworkout to get me in gear.

Sexually it was cool too. I felt better and had more energy. Happier.

250 wont make you a mass monster, but its great for the maxed out natural or the guy dieting imo. Or the guy that just wants to slowly gain over a large time frame 6 mos plus.

I didnt split dose. I 250mg pin every monday. I didnt use an AI, I never got watery for no reason. If I had fast food or drank alc I would be a water buffalo until all that swill was out of my system. As long as you are not crazy on the carbs (under 200 for me, usually right at 100) or crazy on the sodium AND water is kept at a gallon a day it isnt too bad.

Well, it's good that your natural test came back without any PCT. How old are you?

millineum man

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2014, 09:52:57 AM »
That probably had alot to do with it. I'm 40 and will run it long(1 year, at least).

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2014, 11:31:43 AM »
Damn, your bounce-back test levels is better than my natural levels. I often wonder if all that Prednisone I had to take a few years ago had a hand in fucking with my test levels.

intresting that you say, i had years of prednisone and also have fucked natural levels. Always wondered what fucked them up.

Pumpzilla

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2014, 10:10:04 AM »
intresting that you say, i had years of prednisone and also have fucked natural levels. Always wondered what fucked them up.

Years! Damn! I was on the stuff for a solid five months at 45 MG's a day for a crohns flare. Fucked up my knees and even my right lower rib. Though I have managed to recover in those two departments years later. I have a sister that has been on it for years due to lupus. She's looking at a hip replacement from the deterioration that the prednisone has caused. That stuff is the devil's candy.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2014, 02:23:33 AM »
Years! Damn! I was on the stuff for a solid five months at 45 MG's a day for a crohns flare. Fucked up my knees and even my right lower rib. Though I have managed to recover in those two departments years later. I have a sister that has been on it for years due to lupus. She's looking at a hip replacement from the deterioration that the prednisone has caused. That stuff is the devil's candy.

The stuff is fucking horrible mate, was on it for 2 years at age 14  then on it for best part of the time from age 22 to 28  for colitis which just wouldnt quit. Had large intestine removed and internal pouch sugery and was best thing ever done.
Also have fucked up knees but hips were fine when had the bone density scan thing so lucky in that regard.

Pumpzilla

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2014, 12:06:13 AM »
The stuff is fucking horrible mate, was on it for 2 years at age 14  then on it for best part of the time from age 22 to 28  for colitis which just wouldnt quit. Had large intestine removed and internal pouch sugery and was best thing ever done.
Also have fucked up knees but hips were fine when had the bone density scan thing so lucky in that regard.

Happy to hear the surgery worked for you. I was diagnosed with crohns disease several years ago. To my understanding, crohns and ulcerative colitis are pretty much the same thing. Luckily I never needed the surgery. Though my weight dropped to a fragile 120 pounds and I spent many months in agony. Along with the prednisone I was also put on pentasa at 3 grams a day. Wasn't until I was put on hydrocodone and got back to working out, that I got to being healthy again. Stayed on the pain meds for only a week and in that single week I put back on 30 pounds.

But shit, thinking back to all the side effects the prednisone caused. That stuff can even blind you. I remember this other stuff called bentyl I was on for a week or so. Side effect: feeling like your trying to piss a brick out.