Author Topic: Injectable anadrol?  (Read 3717 times)

aintitgrand

• Getbig II
  • I don't blast and cruise. I blast then up the dose
Injectable anadrol?
« on: June 12, 2014, 07:27:45 AM »
I'm going through a mass gaining phase right now (eating plenty, running 500mg test, will bump it up to 1g and add 500mg deca), I will be doing a cut starting in August and prepping for a show. My first untested show  :D !
Anyway, my question is about injectable anadrol. I've never heard of it but my coach says it would be a good idea to run, and since its injectable I can get away with a higher dose, and this is just my thought but I would bet it also doesn't suppress hunger since its not an oral. Anyone have experience with this stuff?

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Re: Injectable anadrol?
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2014, 06:28:47 PM »
Bro-science. It will still damage your liver just as injectable winny and dbol will. They are methylated steroids. Contrary to the myth that if you inject it it won't damage your liver. They will just the same.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2014, 10:36:17 PM »
Question? why change the norm?, I mean an Oral for small period of time for contest prep is not going to kill you.

aintitgrand

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2014, 07:44:11 AM »
I was just wondering about it. I'd be using it before contest prep for strength/size. I've never used any orals aside from 40mg dbol preworkout for 3 weeks. I heard drol makes suppresses hunger, which is the last thing I need right now, I'm wondering if the injectable will let me eat like a champ without throwing up my food lol.
I guess it being methylated makes it just as hepatotoxic as the oral (thanks Ahmed!), so the only difference I can think of would be the hunger, or lack of.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2014, 07:14:21 PM »
I was just wondering about it. I'd be using it before contest prep for strength/size. I've never used any orals aside from 40mg dbol preworkout for 3 weeks. I heard drol makes suppresses hunger, which is the last thing I need right now, I'm wondering if the injectable will let me eat like a champ without throwing up my food lol.
I guess it being methylated makes it just as hepatotoxic as the oral (thanks Ahmed!), so the only difference I can think of would be the hunger, or lack of.
hold on, you are confusing me here, you said you will be cutting, prepping for show, anything that suppresses your hunger is your best friend. You know how crazy your appetite gets a few weeks out from show time, drives you nuts. Trust me, this is a good thing.

aintitgrand

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2014, 09:49:23 PM »
hold on, you are confusing me here, you said you will be cutting, prepping for show, anything that suppresses your hunger is your best friend. You know how crazy your appetite gets a few weeks out from show time, drives you nuts. Trust me, this is a good thing.
I see the confusion. I'm doing a bulk until August, then cutting for November. I've competed as a natty before and know all about hunger while prepping. Oral drol sounds perfect on a cut just for the hunger suppression, but until august its grow time.
I haven't gotten the supplement plan yet, but my thought is he'll want me using injectable drol while gaining to allow me to eat more.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2014, 12:15:17 AM »
Bro-science. It will still damage your liver just as injectable winny and dbol will. They are methylated steroids. Contrary to the myth that if you inject it it won't damage your liver. They will just the same.

wrong.
the damage injectable methylated steroids cause is MUCH MUCH less than taking them orally.

i verifyed that with bloodwork on injectable methyltrienolone for myself. ran 3 mg pre workout for 2 weeks, AST/ALT were not even twice the upper "healthy limit". if i had ran 3mg orally for 2 weeks i probably would be dead.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2014, 01:11:20 AM »
I see the confusion. I'm doing a bulk until August, then cutting for November. I've competed as a natty before and know all about hunger while prepping. Oral drol sounds perfect on a cut just for the hunger suppression, but until august its grow time.
I haven't gotten the supplement plan yet, but my thought is he'll want me using injectable drol while gaining to allow me to eat more.
oh, now I see, sorry for the assumption, ya if your goal is to gain and eat a lot then yes you are right for looking for an alternative of a compound that suppresses your hunger

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2014, 08:08:31 AM »
wrong.
the damage injectable methylated steroids cause is MUCH MUCH less than taking them orally.

i verifyed that with bloodwork on injectable methyltrienolone for myself. ran 3 mg pre workout for 2 weeks, AST/ALT were not even twice the upper "healthy limit". if i had ran 3mg orally for 2 weeks i probably would be dead.

And we can trust UG products being dosed correctly because lol.

Methylated oral steroids whether taken orally or sublingually or intravenously or intramuscularly damage the liver period.

The chemical structure of the steroid remains the same, it is a methylated oral steroid.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2014, 10:54:50 AM »
And we can trust UG products being dosed correctly because lol.

Methylated oral steroids whether taken orally or sublingually or intravenously or intramuscularly damage the liver period.

The chemical structure of the steroid remains the same, it is a methylated oral steroid.

lol if you think you cant differentiate between real and fake methyltrienolone you must have never ran it.

and youre silly if you think the method of administration does not play a role in toxicity and how a drug exhibits its effects.

ive explained this before. what causes the main damage is the huge hit your liver takes from everything hitting it at once through the digestive system taken orally. thats also whats causing the IGF release from oral steroids.
injecting methylated steroids bypasses this first pass (and sudden hit of the liver), goes slowly and steadily through the bloodstream and through the liver.

injecting methylated steroids is MUCH easier on your body. period.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2014, 04:55:06 PM »
Suit yourself broscientist

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2014, 10:25:39 PM »
Injecting epistane had me sick within the week, orally took well over a month.
It's not really as simple as "it skips the first pass of the liver"

Anadrol will be stronger when you inject it, you will need less. Perhaps the increased bioavailability will mean it damages the liver more. Maybe not.
But for epistane that was true. Every drug is different and it's not really that black and white. So MT has nothing to do with the subject really, because it's not anadrol

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #12 on: June 16, 2014, 07:42:03 AM »
Suit yourself broscientist

im providing scientific facts while your spurting your nonsense here.
just leave the thread if you dont have anything to say thats backed up by evidence.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #13 on: June 16, 2014, 02:12:27 PM »
HAHA "scientific facts" backed by peer reviewed scientific journals I assume? The only one spewing poop is yourself because you made claims without evidence. Hence broscientist.

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
  • Better to look good than to feel good: ALWAYS
« Reply #14 on: June 21, 2014, 02:09:29 PM »

Good point.  A lot of people thinnk injecting a drug eliminates sides totally.  It will eliminate stomach and gi probems but not liver or kidney,

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
  • Better to look good than to feel good: ALWAYS
« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2014, 02:41:24 PM »

Exactly right.  The only thing it will change is the efffect on your stomach.