Author Topic: Other uses for preworkout  (Read 837 times)

the trainer

Other uses for preworkout
« on: June 12, 2014, 10:02:05 AM »
So the other day I had an idea and I took 3 scoops of nano vapor before this bitch came over cause I notice it has yohimbe and no2 stuff to make your dick hard, man I was like a fucking animal I pounded so hard I almost wrecked my bed.
 The bitch was like wow and I was still hyped up, so I went to the gym and did my back workout, Lightweight Baby!!!!!

HavoX

• Getbig IV
  • Shamed by thunderdome
Re: Other uses for preworkout
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2014, 10:21:54 AM »
So the other day I had an idea and I took 3 scoops of nano vapor before this bitch came over cause I notice it has yohimbe and no2 stuff to make your dick hard, man I was like a fucking animal I pounded so hard I almost wrecked my bed.
 The bitch was like wow and I was still hyped up, so I went to the gym and did my back workout, Lightweight Baby!!!!!

You gotta nano vaporize that pussy playa!

Simple Simon

« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2014, 11:16:13 AM »
Careful you dont jump the shark like old junior did.

Your threads are getting pretty lame.

the trainer

« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2014, 11:22:26 AM »
Careful you dont jump the shark like old junior did.

Your threads are getting pretty lame.

I dont give a fuck if you think my thread is lame cause I did not make it for you.  >:(

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2014, 11:30:58 AM »
Foozle take care of this

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2014, 11:38:23 AM »

Was this the same day that you were at the night club.... In the club, Logged in at getbig and posting a thread about how much fun you were having? And then telling us all about your tight jeans and tight shirt?

the trainer

« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2014, 12:01:50 PM »

Was this the same day that you were at the night club.... In the club, Logged in at getbig and posting a thread about how much fun you were having? And then telling us all about your tight jeans and tight shirt?

If you listen to me and take my advice you would not have to try to make your girl jealous by getting a option b, remember women always want to be with the alpha male they can smell him, you aint man enough but I can make a man out of you if you are willing.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2014, 12:03:22 PM »
I can make a man out of you if you are willing.

:-X

jodsy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2014, 12:06:07 PM »
cause you did stud  ::)