Author Topic: NBC will Telecast the 50th Mr Olympia , BODYBUILDING NOW MAINSTREAM???  (Read 8690 times)

BOW

• Getbig III
It's going to be awesome to see this on network tv

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
It's going to be awesome to see this on network tv

Exactly.

If we think pro bodybuilding is a joke to the mainstream now, just wait until people actually get to see what goes on in these shows.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
You guys haven't gotten rid of Pecker yet? 

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
They should do what Brad Pitt did in Fight Club and do one reel shots of Kai fucking the grapefruit inbetween the pose down
;D

ENZO

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
Sucks you won't be able to watch it live though..it'll air a month later

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Glad to hear this news.
Mr. AZ 2003

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
I don't take kindly to Phil laughing at me in that InNout Burger picture.
I don't take kindly to disrespect. not on the internet, not in person, not in a grocery store parking lot, not in like at walmart, not in a restaurant, not at the beach, not at the dry cleaners... anywhere.

ppl talk about the 'pussyfication' of America, yet they run their mouths thinking they won't get slapped and get their arm broken in front of their friends.

spent many yrs in a place where if you talk slick and say something out of line to somebody, you know that when you say it, you better be ready for what happens. most ppl here in the 'real world', aren't ready for what could happen.. and run their mouths like the world is a make believe cartoon. despite wearing nice slacks, polished shoes and a nice shirt, the guy you steal that parking spot from at the grocery store and proceed to flip off, may have just gotten out of prison and will have no problem identifying they bitch in you and proceed to teach you a lesson by taking you down to the ground and kicking out your teeth before you even know what happened.

the guy who's willing to go the furthest, wins. if you're not willing to go all the way, it's best you keep your mouth shut and move on, and make it to the next day.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
it's obviously a setup and they gonna make a mockery out of it

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
you can't hold down a sport as intense, positive and motivational as bodybuilding.

I mean seriously, most people already probably spend 2 or 3 hours each night watching Ronnie DVDs, training in Arlington.  Seeing it live is even better.  Fans have been asking for it, now they get it

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Somebody tweet them a gif of Kai fucking a grapefruit.  NBC will come to their senses.

lol

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
who broadcasts the Olympics in the USA?

is it NBC, cant believe they will broadcast a steroid sport like BB if they also cast the olympics
shut your fucking mouth oldman....

Nice step forward for BBing

I remember when it used to be on in the 80's

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
One can only hope the tool bag Heath doesn't win this one...

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
you can't hold down a sport as intense, positive and motivational as bodybuilding.

I mean seriously, most people already probably spend 2 or 3 hours each night watching Ronnie DVDs, training in Arlington.  Seeing it live is even better.  Fans have been asking for it, now they get it

240, what are your thoughts on whether or not this bombshell of information being dropped will have any effect on if Jay brings that same intensity and crisp look he brought to last years Olympia?  Will Jay throw on his haterblockaz and get to training?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
240, what are your thoughts on whether or not this bombshell of information being dropped will have any effect on if Jay brings that same intensity and crisp look he brought to last years Olympia?  Will Jay throw on his haterblockaz and get to training?

Jay is probably too busy with other things to compete this year.  He'd love to do it for the fans, and physically, he feels rested and prepared.  But there are other things he probably will focus upon.  He could easily train hard and be top 3, and surely he'll be back on the stage before we know it.  Definitely not ready to retire.  But we won't see him this year, just too busy.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
Yes there are no steroids in the Olympics

lol

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
I remember 1970's era Wide World of Sports covering bodybuilding

I remember seeing Boyer Coe and I think Albert Beckles

I think public television stations even aired Pumping Iron in the late 70's and early 80's
Yup, they covered it in the 70's. Saw Arnold and even Sergio.