Author Topic: Carmelo Anthony to join Lebron,wade and bosh on Heat next year  (Read 4113 times)

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
Re: Carmelo Anthony to join Lebron,wade and bosh on Heat next year
« Reply #75 on: June 15, 2014, 08:19:28 PM »
Duncan is a winner, Kobe is a winner, Duncan does it better.

I'm a Duncan fan but KB24 is the shit.   No drop off in his minutes or production for so many years.  Duncan is basically a part time player and has been for several years.  Under 30 minutes a game, takes scheduled games off, only scores like 15 points a game.  KB has been around 27/6/6 for so long.  He also plays a position in which it is much harder to hang around at an old age because your competition is so athletic.  Big men can hang around a lot longer than 2 guards.  On the perimeter you are out there on an island and there is no where to hide.

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
« Reply #76 on: June 15, 2014, 08:24:47 PM »
Kobe w/o shaq = might have gotten one ring like he did w/o him.

Shaq prime = just show up and you in the finals.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #77 on: June 15, 2014, 08:31:25 PM »
Kobe w/o shaq = might have gotten one ring like he did w/o him.

Shaq prime = just show up and you in the finals.

Kobe has 2 rings without Shaq not one.  Shaq has 1 ring without Kobe and D-Wade was finals MVP.

Shaq was an unmotivated fatfuck who in 20 years couldn't even learn how to make freethows with no one guarding him.  He was physically dominant which is great but I'd rather have KB.  Kobe's mentally focused, his skill level is off the charts, he plays through almost any injury and winning is everything to him.  I love Shaq, but if I can only have one of these two, give me Kobe.  Just my opinion.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #78 on: June 15, 2014, 08:34:28 PM »
shaq was probably the biggest underachiever in NBA history.

You give him the work ethic & competitive nature of Jordan or Kobe.... and he has a legit 10 titles in 20 seasons.

Then again, maybe he managed to last 20 seasons because he didn't go that hard on his body... he bragged that his offseason was his... he only started training when the pre-season started lol.   He played a selfish game about hype and ratings and being a rock star.  Kobe?  He's a prick but by golly, he LOVES the game and you just know he's still up at night because he's not in the Finals right now.   Kobe and MJ... they'll be 70 years old, and still pissed about the time they were robbed in the conference finals.   Shaq?  LOL... nah....

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
« Reply #79 on: June 15, 2014, 08:40:37 PM »
Kobe has 2 rings without Shaq not one.  Shaq has 1 ring without Kobe and D-Wade was finals MVP.

Shaq was an unmotivated fatfuck who in 20 years couldn't even learn how to make freethows with no one guarding him.  He was physically dominant which is great but I'd rather have KB.  Kobe's mentally focused, his skill level is off the charts, he plays through almost any injury and winning is everything to him.  I love Shaq, but if I can only have one of these two, give me Kobe.  Just my opinion.

Shaq presence alone is the sole reason why any team he made it to the finals got there. Whether it was  Hardaway, Wade or Kobe.

People can talk all the shit they want about shaq, but ...THREE separate teams to the finals in his career.

can you say common denominator  ;)

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #80 on: June 15, 2014, 08:45:41 PM »
Shaq presence alone is the sole reason why any team he made it to the finals got there. Whether it was  Hardaway, Wade or Kobe.

People can talk all the shit they want about shaq, but ...THREE separate teams to the finals in his career.

can you say common denominator  ;)

Shaq was a bad dude, no doubt.  He's one of my all time favorite players.  It's just too bad he was so laid back about the game.  Shaq and Kobe with a good group of role players could have won a shit load more rings than they did.

I mean, the dude joined weight watchers and lost weight AFTER HE RETIRED.  WTF?

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
« Reply #81 on: June 15, 2014, 08:48:59 PM »
Shaq was a bad dude, no doubt.  He's one of my all time favorite players.  It's just too bad he was so laid back about the game.  Shaq and Kobe with a good group of role players could have won a shit load more rings than they did.

I mean, the dude joined weight watchers and lost weight AFTER HE RETIRED.  WTF?

Agreed. Shaq get his lazy azz in gear....that team wins damn near 8-10 titles imo.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #82 on: June 15, 2014, 10:09:16 PM »
whats with bringing kobe up now anyhow.
once he makes the finals again lets all discuss the black mamba.
I like kobe too but he hasnt done much lately. Like Duncan he is old.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #83 on: June 15, 2014, 10:38:18 PM »
whats with bringing kobe up now anyhow.
once he makes the finals again lets all discuss the black mamba.
I like kobe too but he hasnt done much lately. Like Duncan he is old.

true... an old fwd/center like Duncan, he can stand around under the basket, play far fewer minutes.  

when guards get old and a leg goes, they just can't chase around the young bucks anymore.  

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #84 on: June 16, 2014, 11:10:48 AM »
Most getbiggers pull in more than Joe Johnson.
Joe Johnson makes more than Lebron, his NBA salary that is. What a joke!