Author Topic: Russian Bombers Fly Within 50 Miles of California Coast  (Read 5899 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Re: Russian Bombers Fly Within 50 Miles of California Coast
« Reply #50 on: June 12, 2014, 09:58:37 PM »
A

Stefano

• Getbig III
« Reply #51 on: June 12, 2014, 09:59:56 PM »
1. I dunno, sanctions obviously didn't work. Obama has proven to be no leader in anyway shape or form. The number one priority of a president (not Obama because I hardly consider him a "leader") is to protect it's people. He's weak at best.

2. Going on for decades? Yes, I know but not 50 miles off of our coast from a country 6000 miles away that hates us..lol.

I dunno..i dunno. Yeah you never seem to have a clue as to what you're talking about. You're a trained attack dog. No logical thought process just..OBama..woof woof woof.

Bush was even weaker. The guy ran and hid during 9/11. He did nothing other than sign off on Cheny and Rumsfelds schemes. He was on vacation for the most part of his presidency..dodged the vietnam war etc.

The only arguement you have left is your 50 mile arguement?  Are you that retarded...mentally as well as physically? The only reason it was allowed to get that far was because the US let it. Even if it got within 10 miles what would have happened? Nothing. Cause they wouldve been torn apart. Maybe obama should have a radar put into the white house so he can respond better. Why leave that job to the airforce or navy right?

Incidentally there are ruskie spies , muslim terrorists and other assorted baddies who have been in the US for decades plotting and planning and  you're worrried about a fuckin museum piece aircraft that came within 50 miles of the US. Bitch please

Why dont you run and hide in your bunker. Dumbass conservatives are even worse than liberals.

I'm still laughing at your lame 50 mile arguement....omigod its ww3...lol

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #52 on: June 12, 2014, 10:08:14 PM »
russia do this all the time to other countried to., what should obama do when the russians didnt break any rules?

Fucking dumbass start to read what you post before you do it.

We're not other countries "Mensa".

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #53 on: June 12, 2014, 10:09:43 PM »
The libtards are coming out in full force this evening. I fuking love it.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #54 on: June 12, 2014, 10:13:44 PM »
if Obama would  react to thus non illegal russian fly he would cry like a 13 year old girl that obama is going to start ww3

Exactly. He only sees what he wants to see. He does not see actions. He sees Democrat. Even if Obama was an awesome president, he would still be picking him apart. If Obama was a republican, he would be praising him.
X

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #55 on: June 12, 2014, 10:15:41 PM »
We're not other countries "Mensa".
for the rest of the world you are. and obama only has himself to blame  for this with his sanctions against russia, if  it was  a civil war in mexico btw a side that was pro usa and one anti you would have done the same as russia and more

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #56 on: June 12, 2014, 10:18:03 PM »

I dunno..i dunno. Yeah you never seem to have a clue as to what you're talking about. You're a trained attack dog. No logical thought process just..OBama..woof woof woof.

Bush was even weaker. The guy ran and hid during 9/11. He did nothing other than sign off on Cheny and Rumsfelds schemes. He was on vacation for the most part of his presidency..dodged the vietnam war etc.

The only arguement you have left is your 50 mile arguement?  Are you that retarded...mentally as well as physically? The only reason it was allowed to get that far was because the US let it. Even if it got within 10 miles what would have happened? Nothing. Cause they wouldve been torn apart. Maybe obama should have a radar put into the white house so he can respond better. Why leave that job to the airforce or navy right?

Incidentally there are ruskie spies , muslim terrorists and other assorted baddies who have been in the US for decades plotting and planning and  you're worrried about a fuckin museum piece aircraft that came within 50 miles of the US. Bitch please

Why dont you run and hide in your bunker. Dumbass conservatives are even worse than liberals.

I'm still laughing at your lame 50 mile arguement....omigod its ww3...lol

Hold on.. And you actually have a clue? Seriously? Jesus Christ you're and Idiot. How was Bush weaker? When did he hide? One thing I've learned about liberals is that they're some of the dumbest mother fuckers around. Just the fact that you voted (allegedly) this fucking traitor in twice proves that.

And then we have SF1900, Mr. Sensitive. "If it were Bush"....it's not Bush, Putin wouldn't be stupid enough to pull that shit. So quit with the "what ifs" the fact you assholes are trying to cover this guys ass makes you no less than a traitor. If you take a offence to that comment well, then fuck you and move to another country.

Stefano

• Getbig III
« Reply #57 on: June 12, 2014, 10:19:59 PM »
The libtards are coming out in full force this evening. I fuking love it.

Translation - i 've failed to any valid points so i'm going to call you liberals. Good plan coach. Go full retard when all else fails.

Btw do you know what a mile is?
Can you count to 50?
Just curious since real world facts seem to be a bit beyond your grasp.

How about we shift this conversation to unicorns? Maybe Noah's ark...y'know make believe  stuff that you may actually be able to converse about. Maybe not converse intelligently but still.......

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #58 on: June 12, 2014, 10:21:48 PM »
Exactly. He only sees what he wants to see. He does not see actions. He sees Democrat. Even if Obama was an awesome president, he would still be picking him apart. If Obama was a republican, he would be praising him.

HUGE difference between a democrat and wacked out liberal. You have whacked out liberals in this administration and the head wack job is YOUR "president". Case in point, this dumbshit opens the floodgates for illegals to come in, AZ can't house them then this fuck talks about gun control...lol.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #59 on: June 12, 2014, 10:23:05 PM »
Hold on.. And you actually have a clue? Seriously? Jesus Christ you're and Idiot. How was Bush weaker? When did he hide? One thing I've learned about liberals is that they're some of the dumbest mother fuckers around. Just the fact that you voted (allegedly) this fucking traitor in twice proves that.

And then we have SF1900, Mr. Sensitive. "If it were Bush"....it's not Bush, Putin wouldn't be stupid enough to pull that shit. So quit with the "what ifs" the fact you assholes are trying to cover this guys ass makes you no less than a traitor. If you take a offence to that comment well, then fuck you and move to another country.

haha, why should I move? I did not do anything wrong. In fact, I am a law abiding citizen. I am not trying to cover for Obama. I am merely pointing out your bias. I never said Obama was right or wrong. Did I? Point it out. Nope, I didn't. Again, you're only reading what you want to read. As stated, I am merely pointing out your consistent bias against democrats, this time and all other times.

Your opinion does not mean anything because you get your facts from internet webpages. When was the last time you actually read a book on politics that was over 300pages? lol

Ha, melting down because your arguments constantly get owned in every thread lol.

Yes, Coach keep fighting the good fight by arguing and getting mad about Obama over a bodybuilding forum. LMAO!!
X

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #60 on: June 12, 2014, 10:24:05 PM »
Translation - i 've failed to any valid points so i'm going to call you liberals. Good plan coach. Go full retard when all else fails.

Btw do you know what a mile is?
Can you count to 50?
Just curious since real world facts seem to be a bit beyond your grasp.

How about we shift this conversation to unicorns? Maybe Noah's ark...y'know make believe  stuff that you may actually be able to converse about. Maybe not converse intelligently but still.......

You haven't made one valid point as to why your defending Obama being weak leading to Russia coming into our airspace 50 miles from our coast.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #61 on: June 12, 2014, 10:25:59 PM »
haha, why should I move? I did not do anything wrong. In fact, I am a law abiding citizen. I am not trying to cover for Obama. I am merely pointing out your bias. I never said Obama was right or wrong. Did I? Point it out. Nope, I didn't. Again, you're only reading what you want to read. As stated, I am merely pointing out your consistent bias against democrats, this time and all other times.

Your opinion does not mean anything because you get your facts from internet webpages. When was the last time you actually read a book on politics that was over 300pages? lol

Ha, melting down because your arguments constantly get owned in every thread lol.

You mean a book that wasn't written for the public school system? (I'll let you figure that comment out)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #62 on: June 12, 2014, 10:26:39 PM »
HUGE difference between a democrat and wacked out liberal. You have whacked out liberals in this administration and the head wack job is YOUR "president". Case in point, this dumbshit opens the floodgates for illegals to come in, AZ can't house them then this fuck talks about gun control...lol.

haha sure, now you're differentiating between liberals and democrats. You hate democrats and liberals the same.
X

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #63 on: June 12, 2014, 10:27:05 PM »

Yes, Coach keep fighting the good fight by arguing and getting mad about Obama over a bodybuilding forum. LMAO!!

Btw, you should ask Obama the same question.

Stefano

• Getbig III
« Reply #64 on: June 12, 2014, 10:27:12 PM »

Try again moron. I never voted for bush or obama.Just shows that you have no clue as to what you're talking about. One thing i've learned about liberals and conservatives is that they are the most retarded people on the planet... with conservatives leading the way. you are living proof. Don't rely on facts just guess and hope its right. The fact that you supported bush says volumes about your intelligence or lack of.  I guess now you're on the conservative vs liberal rant now right. Lost the primary arguement so lets shift gears and hope that works right.

Easy to see why you're one of the most laughed at people here. Then again based on your multiple meltdowns whenever you get trounced thats not suprisng .

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #65 on: June 12, 2014, 10:28:03 PM »
haha sure, now you're differentiating between liberals and democrats. You hate democrats and liberals the same.

You realize you'll lose this right?

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: June 12, 2014, 10:28:59 PM »
your to, but maybe you see yourself as a mexican more the  american  ;D

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #67 on: June 12, 2014, 10:29:25 PM »
Try again moron. I never voted for bush or obama.Just shows that you have no clue as to what you're talking about. One thing i've learned about liberals and conservatives is that they are the most retarded people on the planet... with conservatives leading the way. you are living proof. Don't rely on facts just guess and hope its right. The fact that you supported bush says volumes about your intelligence or lack of.  I guess now you're on the conservative vs liberal rant now right. Lost the primary arguement so lets shift gears and hope that works right.

Easy to see why you're one of the most laughed at people here. Then again based on your multiple meltdowns whenever you get trounced thats not suprisng .

That's funny considering you made an accusation with proven facts.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #68 on: June 12, 2014, 10:30:05 PM »
You mean a book that wasn't written for the public school system? (I'll let you figure that comment out)

Any book. Get a book by Howard Zinn, David McCullough, or Noam Chomsky. Why are you so scared to read a book?  :-\ :-\

You realize that there are books that exist OUTSIDE of public school systems. You know, there are these weird places called "Libraries" and "Bookstores." Yes, they exist. And you what? These places sell these weird rectangular shaped things called "Books." These books are not public school system books. Adults actually read these books, too.
X

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #69 on: June 12, 2014, 10:30:18 PM »
your to, but maybe you see yourself as a mexican more the  american  ;D

Brilliant answer. I would expect nothing less.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #70 on: June 12, 2014, 10:30:39 PM »
You realize you'll lose this right?

Youve pretty much expressed your disdain for both over the years. Give it a rest.
X

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: June 12, 2014, 10:31:37 PM »
Brilliant answer. I would expect nothing less.
calm down pedro it was a joke. Stop melting down just because you didnt read the whole article before you posted it so everyone here is laughing at you

Stefano

• Getbig III
« Reply #72 on: June 12, 2014, 10:32:59 PM »
You haven't made one valid point as to why your defending Obama being weak leading to Russia coming into our airspace 50 miles from our coast.

Whose defending obama.what does obama have to do with a russian aircraft entering us airspace? Thats my point. If an aircraft violates us airspace that is a job for the airforce /navy. Don't drag everyone into your obama paranoia. You made it about obama which is your chief obsession. Everyone else is trying to talk sense into you while you are sliding all over the place. Whats your next defense? Make it a conservative vs liberal arguement?....oh wait. ;D

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #73 on: June 12, 2014, 10:34:02 PM »
Any book. Get a book by Howard Zinn, David McCullough, or Noam Chomsky. Why are you so scared to read a book?  :-\ :-\

You realize that there are books that exist OUTSIDE of public school systems. You know, there are these weird places called "Libraries" and "Bookstores." Yes, they exist. And you what? These places sell these weird rectangular shaped things called "Books." These books are not public school system books. Adults actually read these books, too.

Not too long ago I finished Liberty and Tyranny by Mark Levin. That was the most recent. You won't read it because it deals with facts.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #74 on: June 12, 2014, 10:35:31 PM »
Not too long ago I finished Liberty and Tyranny by Mark Levin. That was the most recent. You won't read it because it deals with facts.

Actually, no, I wont read it because I do not read those type of books any more, dingus.

Noam Chomsky and Howard Zinn also deal with facts. What's your point? lol
X