Author Topic: Fake or prolactin issue?  (Read 1406 times)

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
Fake or prolactin issue?
« on: June 13, 2014, 01:57:30 AM »
Recently I started using something that was sold as tren enanthate. I was really looking forward to it, from all the info I'd read. Now... I'm very disappointed. Either everyone has been lying about how great it is, or I have gotten scammed. All the sides I'm getting point to it being more like deca. Very, VERY bad water retention, acne, libido lowered, etc.

Even at my fattest, clean and not lifting I did not have cankles. Now after 5 weeks on what is supposed to be tren my ankles and feet have lost all their definition. Even at a monstrously fat 300+ all my veins, tendons and ligaments were always highly visible in my feet, now I just see the imprint of my socks there for hours after taking them off!

Which is more likely: that I have been sold something that is not tren (maybe deca? Certainly not test)? Or that this is a prolactin issue?

September-December: 250 mg/w test enanthate
January-May: 125 mg/w test enanthate + 250 mg/w mast enanthate
May-today: 125 mg/w test enanthate + 200 mg/w tren enanthate

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
Re: Fake or prolactin issue?
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2014, 05:40:59 AM »
Weird even with deca I dont think you would grow cankles. R u taking an AI or prami or caber for the tren/deca prolactin sides?

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2014, 07:13:43 AM »
Weird even with deca I dont think you would grow cankles. R u taking an AI or prami or caber for the tren/deca prolactin sides?
No, nothing yet. I'm loath to take extra chemicals if I don't even know whether they are needed. If I truly do need them when taking tren... then I would just stop taking tren. I see no point in taking tren+prami just to equal the results of mast solo.

But yes, crazy fluid retention, especially in the ankles and feet. Never had anything like this, ever. And shortness of breath, also something that has worsened last weeks.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2014, 09:52:09 AM »
Yea bud thats wierd.
So u are saying taking prami with tren reduces its effectiveness down to like a masterone level? I ran prami with tren excellent results.
Also if u just stop and it is tren e causing the problems then itll stay with u longer than tren ace.
Ide use ancillary drugs for precautions.