Author Topic: U-Turn as Council Allows Memorial to Lee Rigby - Are All European Mentally Ill?  (Read 2606 times)

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
At least it's an ethos.....
Walter is in the house!! :o :o

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
Walter is in the house!! :o :o

What the fuck are you talking about? The chinaman is not the issue here, Dude. I'm talking about drawing a line in the sand, Dude. Across this line, you DO NOT... Also, Dude, chinaman is not the preferred nomenclature. Asian-American, please.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
At least it's an ethos.....

Walter!!!!!!!!!! Welcome aboard!!

Three thousand years of beautiful tradition, from Moses to Sandy Koufax....  8)

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
Walter!!!!!!!!!! Welcome aboard!!

Three thousand years of beautiful tradition, from Moses to Sandy Koufax....  8)

We're talkin' eight year olds Dude, eight year olds.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Yeah, I'm sure those "front kind of guys" you knew are really a political force to be reckoned with.  ::)

If only they were...  :-\

Nah, they were just middle aged hooligans.  Every second Monday, without fail, one or more of the crew was in the clink for brawling.  The funny thing was that the younger ones seemed to want out of it while the older ones were the real troublemakers.  I remember one kid in particular talking about moving to Aus just to get away from his family and their bullshit, and at the end he said "Don't tell Jerry I said that!" and he meant it lol.  I hope he got away from them.

There's a lot of them, tho.  Pretty much the entire working class of the UK are xenophobic racists, or at least the ones I met and I met a lot.  US white trash ain't got shit on these people.  

Not saying there isn't an argument to be made for limiting immigration (with which I'd agree) but the guys I knew weren't exactly model citizens themselves.  I didn't want or get the particulars but I think what it boiled down to was that if you're walking down the road with dark skin and these guys had a few pints in them then there might be trouble, which is crap.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Radical leftists don't have financial power, so they don't run shit. The people truly in power just don't give a shit about minor things like this -- it doesn't affect their way of living. And if it does, it is a positive affect: cheaper and less questioning slave labor for them.

X2.

At the end of the day, most politicians really do not give a shit about all this minor crap. I am convinced its a smoke and mirror games for other, more devious stuff they are covering up.
X

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
Nations should just come to an agreement that we all just duke it out till the last man standing from a give date. You know this gonna happen sooner or later anyway. And it's natural and completely fair.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
I'm a little confused here... Are you for or against it being built?

Seems that it is going to happen?

What's wrong with that?

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
I'm a little confused here... Are you for or against it being built?

Seems that it is going to happen?

What's wrong with that?

I'm irritated that a British soldier was murdered by Muslim scum that never should have been allowed into the UK and some piece of shit politician would dare block a memorial with the bullshit excuse that "it would become a focal point for the far right". I'm also offended by the extreme intolerance of anyone who isn't far left politically.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
I'm irritated that a British soldier was murdered by Muslim scum that never should have been allowed into the UK and some piece of shit politician would dare block a memorial with the bullshit excuse that "it would become a focal point for the far right". I'm also offended by the extreme intolerance of anyone who isn't far left politically.

Got it.

Yes... All of those things are extremely problematic.

I agree.