Author Topic: Reason for a recent thread lock  (Read 871 times)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Reason for a recent thread lock
« on: June 13, 2014, 07:33:01 PM »
OK, I will explain why.

There are sources out there that lurk on steroid boards across the web and many jump at the opportunity to promote there products.

So when a question arises like , ''which brand is good etc'' they are ready to throw their imput and in the process act like they are helping out when they are just seeking business.

This does not happen here because the rule to not discuss sources is always in effect.

I understand the getbig crowd is mature and follows the truth and is not easily swayed but nevertheless our integrity still needs to be in order.

Now sources can be discussed among each other via PM BUT THAT IS UP TO YOU TO TRUST THE PERSON AND YOU SHOULD BE CAREFUL

also if there is a valid complain about an obvious scammer we can let that slide due to protecting our fellow getbiggers.

also we are lenient when a source gets brought up with a multiple page discussion and it is kept to a minimun but not when the thread title demands it.

Just thought I owe you guys an explanation, cheers and as for the OP of the thread, he is a great poster and means well, has very good intentions.  ;)

dustin

Re: Reason for a recent thread lock
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2014, 08:27:55 PM »
I like this board and won't bitch about this rule. I'll just say that while we're on the subject, always remember that there are shills and bias reviews. Take everyone's reviews with a grain on salt.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
Re: Reason for a recent thread lock
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2014, 09:38:50 AM »
We actually do have a rule in the sticky about not discussing sources and using their names.  However, we are usually pretty laid back depending on how the thread goes.  It's at our discretion if it stays or goes.

Dustin is right, if there is one thing i've learned on these boards, it's to take every review/post with a grain of salt.  Use your best judgement when listening to people on here.  A lot of people are giving a truly honest review, but others are here to push product or rep for a source.

Use your best judgement.

8)