Author Topic: Favorite Orals while cutting?  (Read 2351 times)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Favorite Orals while cutting?
« on: June 14, 2014, 05:04:52 PM »
So, haven't really been much of an oral guy... but I've been using legit Var while cutting recently and I really enjoy it's effects. What are your guys favorites, and why?
Looking for info on something else to possibly throw in and experiment with.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
Re: Favorite Orals while cutting?
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2014, 05:11:09 PM »
I have been popping 20 mgs of super drol the day after I carb up 1 hour before gym once a week when I want 2 b extra strong and move more weights it gives me a good boost. Thats bout it im not big on orals either ..

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2014, 07:42:33 PM »
anadrol or halotestin, or both combined

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2014, 02:16:51 PM »
Anavar is the only oral i use while dieting these days.  Halo makes me too aggressive and generally agitated.  Winny works great once you are really lean, but if you aren't already ripped i find it lack luster.

8)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2014, 03:26:52 PM »
Anavar is the only oral i use while dieting these days.  Halo makes me too aggressive and generally agitated.  Winny works great once you are really lean, but if you aren't already ripped i find it lack luster.

8)
I'm really loving the Var... starting to wonder why it's get a reputation for being mild, it has an awesome look it gives... im not even that lean but my forearms are starting to get that thin, full, round, vascular look without bloat that you see on some BB's.. but I've never got that from Test, Tren, or Mast before.

thulsaDOOM210

• Getbig III
  • Enlightenment is my DOOM
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2014, 03:27:51 PM »
anadrol or halotestin, or both combined

You use only liquid orals right es?

millineum man

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2014, 03:32:09 PM »
How much Anavar are you guys using a day?

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2014, 03:35:25 PM »
How much Anavar are you guys using a day?
40mg/daily, properly dosed oral.

Shit's awesome.

thulsaDOOM210

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2014, 03:44:38 PM »
40mg/daily, properly dosed oral.

Shit's awesome.

UG? Must be legit.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2014, 03:48:00 PM »

thulsaDOOM210

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2014, 04:03:23 PM »
Yes UG. Its legit.

Lab? I've had to use 60-100 for desired strength and density in the past.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #11 on: June 20, 2014, 04:23:42 PM »
I like anadrol for the bulk of the diet because it keeps my hunger in check but love winny for the last 2 weeks to take it home.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #12 on: June 20, 2014, 04:37:53 PM »
Lab? I've had to use 60-100 for desired strength and density in the past.
Unnamed. Extremely private source.

aleksis

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: June 20, 2014, 06:45:00 PM »
Epi !!! hands down!!!

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #14 on: June 21, 2014, 10:09:17 AM »
I'm really loving the Var... starting to wonder why it's get a reputation for being mild, it has an awesome look it gives... im not even that lean but my forearms are starting to get that thin, full, round, vascular look without bloat that you see on some BB's.. but I've never got that from Test, Tren, or Mast before.

A lot of people call it a girl's only compound. lol

When used in high amounts it makes me stronger than anything oral other than Drol.  I typically use 60mg ED and it makes me strong as an ox.  Since i started using it regularly i refuse to use anything else.  It doesn't give me the sides and BP issues that Dbol and Drol do.

I don't get bloated at all from Var, even when i used 100mg for 6 weeks i was still lean and tight.

It's expensive and hard to get good quality Var, but there are some sources out there that carry legit stuff.  I can tell within 2-3 days if it's legit just by the way it makes me feel, i get a lot of energy from it.

8)

millineum man

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2014, 10:28:05 AM »
A lot of people call it a girl's only compound. lol

When used in high amounts it makes me stronger than anything oral other than Drol.  I typically use 60mg ED and it makes me strong as an ox.  Since i started using it regularly i refuse to use anything else.  It doesn't give me the sides and BP issues that Dbol and Drol do.

I don't get bloated at all from Var, even when i used 100mg for 6 weeks i was still lean and tight.

It's expensive and hard to get good quality Var, but there are some sources out there that carry legit stuff.  I can tell within 2-3 days if it's legit just by the way it makes me feel, i get a lot of energy from it.

8)
That's good it has that effect on you. Alot of guys report that it makes them lethargic when used at or near that dose(80-100mgs/ED). Needing Ephedrine/Caffeine to get through the day for workouts.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #16 on: June 21, 2014, 10:58:56 AM »
That's good it has that effect on you. Alot of guys report that it makes them lethargic when used at or near that dose(80-100mgs/ED). Needing Ephedrine/Caffeine to get through the day for workouts.

80-100mg gave me a bit of anxiety, but didn't make me lethargic.  I don't use more than 60mg these days.  I use a lot of caffeine anyway so maybe that makes a difference.

Everyone is different as we all know, Dbol makes me very lethargic while others say it gives them energy and a sense of well being.  Drol makes me not want to move, but once i'm in the gym and get the blood flowing it gives me insane workouts.

8)