Author Topic: Most dangerous place you've ever been...  (Read 12183 times)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Most dangerous place you've ever been...
« on: June 14, 2014, 10:45:53 PM »
When, where, why?

Nebraska Ave, Tampa Florida, 3am, lost or something...

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
Re: Most dangerous place you've ever been...
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2014, 10:46:42 PM »
When, where, why?

Nebraska Ave, Tampa Florida, 3am, lost or something...

Next to ESFitness in a very disrespectful laundromat...

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2014, 10:47:26 PM »
Next to ESFitness in a very disrespectful laundromat...

HAhAHAHAHHAaaaaaaahaha1!!!  ;D

Nice avatar by the way

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2014, 10:49:19 PM »
Tijuana, taking a cab one block to watch a live sex show.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2014, 10:49:56 PM »
Tijuana, taking a cab one block to watch a live sex show.

You're winning this thread so far...  :D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2014, 10:56:21 PM »
You're winning this thread so far...  :D

Thanks. My wife and I were young and stupid. -Wouldn't happen today.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2014, 10:59:34 PM »
Trenton

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2014, 11:01:25 PM »
3am car broke down, got off freeway and car wouldnt turn back on, I was stranded across the street from the watts projects

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2014, 11:03:45 PM »
3am car broke down, got off freeway and car wouldnt turn back on, I was stranded across the street from the watts projects

damn lol

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2014, 11:05:26 PM »
Room 7 - Mirage Hotel

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2014, 11:11:31 PM »
Having a gun pointed at my head, by an armed robber with a skinny fat boy physique.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: June 14, 2014, 11:19:05 PM »
Spent the night at Santa Monica City jail when I was 18 years old. My cell mate had stabbed someone. The horsehead ring I wore wouldn't come off my finger. Cop said not to worry, my cell mate would just cut my finger off if he wanted it. Needless to say, this was a sleepless night.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #12 on: June 14, 2014, 11:20:11 PM »
Having a gun pointed at my head, by an armed robber with a skinny fat boy physique.

Did they arrest the black man???

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: June 14, 2014, 11:21:03 PM »

Psychotic obsession.....and patently unfunny.

::)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: June 14, 2014, 11:22:29 PM »
Hitched a ride with an old pervert who kept trying to scoot over next to me while driving. He missed my stop and intentionally paced the car through several more lights before he finally had to slow down enough that I jumped out of the car. Creep!

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2014, 11:22:57 PM »
Did they arrest the black man???
He did ten years in prison where he learned to sew up his knife wounds with guitar string. He is white and has a gaping large asshole now after ten years of doing time.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: June 14, 2014, 11:24:40 PM »
Hitched a ride with an old pervert who kept trying to scoot over next to me while driving. He missed my stop and intentionally paced the car through several more lights before he finally had to slow down enough that I jumped out of the car. Creep!

rofl

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: June 14, 2014, 11:38:08 PM »
Another time hitchhiking to the beach, this older lady picked me up. She at least had the decency to make an upfront proposal for sex. I declined. Hmm.....she might have taught me a thing or two, but damn, she was like as old as my mother.

One last hitchhiking story. When I was 16 years old, I was working as a busboy for Denny's in North Hollywood. My shift ended after the last bus home (my car was broken down). It was a rare rainy night in L.A. I'm standing out on Ventura Blvd. with my thumb out trying to get a ride to Woodland Hills and apparently smiling like an idiot. A car pulls over. I get in the car with five other guys all built like fucking mountains. They seem friendly enough, until the driver asks me if I don't feel afraid being in the car with them. What the fuck? I said no....which was a lie. Who knows what was on their minds, but I must have handled myself well because, I was dropped off right at my driveway with my sweet little butt intact, thank goodness!

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: June 14, 2014, 11:41:39 PM »
Another time hitchhiking to the beach, this older lady picked me up. She at least had the decency to make an upfront proposal for sex. I declined. Hmm.....she might have taught me a thing or two, but damn, she was like as old as my mother.

One last hitchhiking story. When I was 16 years old, I was working as a busboy for Denny's in North Hollywood. My shift ended after the last bus home (my car was broken down). It was a rare rainy night in L.A. I'm standing out on Ventura Blvd. with my thumb out trying to get a ride to Woodland Hills and apparently smiling like an idiot. A car pulls over. I get in the car with five other guys all built like fucking mountains. They seem friendly enough, until the driver asks me if I don't feel afraid being in the car with them. What the fuck? I said no....which was a lie. Who knows what was on their minds, but I must have handled myself well because, I was dropped off right at my driveway with my sweet little butt intact, thank goodness!

Damn, that's insane  :o :o :o

Southern California (especially back then) sounds like an alternate reality. Like a real life episode of CHiPs. ;D

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #19 on: June 14, 2014, 11:42:57 PM »
an old asian couple knocked on the window of my car at midnight.  before i could say anything, the old dude jump in the back sit with his walker and his bitch went shotgun.  i thought i was being carjacked.   ;D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: June 15, 2014, 12:02:05 AM »
Speaking on someone knocking on the car window. It was New Year's morning and I'd spent the previous night at a New Year's party in Hollywood. It was a BYOB which for me was a fifth of Smirnoff vodka. Oddly, I could buy booze when I was 16 years old without having to produce ID. Sometime during the night, I'd decided I'd had enough and headed down to the car I arrived in with some friends. I crawled into the back seat sans shoes, jacket and as I would later find out wallet to sleep off the liquor. Now it's morning and this lady comes out to go to work only to discover me sleeping in her car....duh! She calls the cops. They come roust me from the car. I explain what happened and they tell me to start walking home and that they'd better not have anymore complaints. Home was a lot of miles away. I am not sure what time I crawled into my bed, but it wasn't long before my mom came in and told me that she had chores for me to do and to get my lazy ass out of bed.

What doesn't kill you, just makes you stronger and wiser. I never took my shoes off or left my wallet at another party. I still could down a fifth of Vodka though in and evening out....lessons learned and lessons ignored.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: June 15, 2014, 12:03:57 AM »
I was on a train going into Melbourne's city and I got off at the wrong stop. I was suppose to get off at Melbourne Central which led to all these speciatly shops. I get off and it's the wrong stop and there is nobody around except for two guys. One of them looks at my handbag and then gives this look to the other guy..  Like their eyes are talking. My gut instinct tells me they are going to rob me and so I start running for the escalator as fast as I can yelling "hi Dad" waving my hand. I pretended that my dad was at the top of the escalator. I never looked behind me.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: June 15, 2014, 12:18:56 AM »
You are a survivor, Booty.

My mom told me about an experience she had when taking a cab from New York City back home to South Orange, New Jersey. The cab driver made it clear he intended to have sex with her. Instead of freaking out, she told him she had to pee first. He pulled the cab off to the side of the road and she got out, walked into the woods to "pee" then got down on her hands and knees and crawled far enough out of sight that she could get up an run.

Women don't have to be victims.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: June 15, 2014, 12:22:45 AM »
You are a survivor, Booty.

My mom told me about an experience she had when taking a cab from New York City back home to South Orange, New Jersey. The cab driver made it clear he intended to have sex with her. Instead of freaking out, she told him she had to pee first. He pulled the cab off to the side of the road and she got out, walked into the woods to "pee" then got down on her hands and knees and crawled far enough out of sight that she could get up an run.

Women don't have to be victims.
Your mother had street smarts too prime. I am glad she got away unharmed.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #24 on: June 15, 2014, 12:28:38 AM »
There wasn't anyone within 5 miles of me. I got back to my car at 10:30 pm in the dark. Most trying day in my life.

I saw photos of other people out on Hanging Rock in the past so this was on my Bucket List. Silly thing to do on my own but I enjoyed the

exhilaration of being there by myself. The formation is over 100 metres high and the end is less than 2 metres wide.

I set my camera up on a tripod and triggered it with a Canon wireless remote control.

Come to think about it, Getbig is the most dangerous place I have been.