Author Topic: Border agent laments gang members entering U.S.: ‘Why are we letting him in here  (Read 4108 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
1. I'm not for it BUT with the millions that we already have here there is really nothing you can do about. Many Illegals, especially Mexican's have their own businesses, gardeners, maintenance, hauling, tree trimming, etc. People who hire them are not going to give them up because of the lower cost of service.

2. For those businesses that employ Illegals...there is nothing they can do about that either. If an Illegal comes in to get hired, it's the law that they have to present a SS card. While it's true that they are more than likely fake, it's not the employers job to verify whether it is or not. This is one thing that I think that should be changed. Give the employer the power and right to protect his/her business by verifying the paperwork.

3. If, somehow you deport, you disrupt that business by them having to raise the cost of goods and services by forcing them to raise the costs. The Illegals that have been here for along time, that love this country for opportunity, will go through the channels to get legal.

4. The ones that come here and cause trouble? Get them the fuck out asap.

5. CLOSE THE BOARDERS and don't let anymore in. I just read today that we let something like 35000 in a day (week or month, cant remember off hand) that's insane that this even happening.

6. For God's sake crack down on "sanctuary" cities. We have some serious dumbass politicians that allow this.

These are all things that CAN be fixed.

That's why I cannot understand the "let's just give up" attitude you're showing here.

It makes zero sense to do all the thing you say - and at the same time say "And there isn't shit anyone can do about it"

We can do a LOT about it.  At the VERY least, create a great system for checking illegal employees, and fine $10k per employee.  Watch how FAST those illegals suddenly don't have hours to work each week. 

And dude - your argument that "deporting them will hurt businesses" ? ? ?   Hey, there are tens of millions of americans that are OUT OF WORK that need these jobs.  You know, actual legal americans.

Coach, I love your passion for politics and hatred for obama - but at the same time I think you've bought into the defeatist, surrendering, pandering views sold by Hannity these days.   Look at the CANTOR LOSS - Even though repub politicians want to allow amnesty, and talk radio is joining them - the PEOPLE DONT WANT IT.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
These are all things that CAN be fixed.

That's why I cannot understand the "let's just give up" attitude you're showing here.

It makes zero sense to do all the thing you say - and at the same time say "And there isn't shit anyone can do about it"

We can do a LOT about it.  At the VERY least, create a great system for checking illegal employees, and fine $10k per employee.  Watch how FAST those illegals suddenly don't have hours to work each week.  

And dude - your argument that "deporting them will hurt businesses" ? ? ?   Hey, there are tens of millions of americans that are OUT OF WORK that need these jobs.  You know, actual legal americans.

Coach, I love your passion for politics and hatred for obama - but at the same time I think you've bought into the defeatist, surrendering, pandering views sold by Hannity these days.   Look at the CANTOR LOSS - Even though repub politicians want to allow amnesty, and talk radio is joining them - the PEOPLE DONT WANT IT.

And honestly. Even if media wanted to conjure up something to "show" that "a majority" are somehow "for reform" (whatever ANY of those things are supposed to actually mean, we'd never know...), who would presume to have the right to decline or dismiss or waive opportunity for other citizens? Think of the madness of the whole premise.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
And honestly. Even if media wanted to conjure up something to "show" that "a majority" are somehow "for reform" (whatever ANY of those things are supposed to actually mean, we'd never know...), who would presume to have the right to decline or dismiss or waive opportunity for other citizens? Think of the madness of the whole premise.

we know most dems, and now most repubs, are getting on board with amnesty.

We know hispanic voter don't support it, not do any other voting group.

And we can ask Rep. Cantor about what the PEOPLE in his district think about it.  The unknown challenger was a single issue dude... anti-amnesty all the way... and with less $ and no name, he beat Cantor handily.

The funniest part won't be the repubs in congress suddenly reverse course (AGAIN) and suddenly hate amnesty once they see the poll results.  No, the funniest part will be the brilliant getbiggers that do the same.  At least congress is being phony pricks cause they want elected.  Those who do it here - it's just about nodding along with what the radio tells them. 

It wont last as an issue.  Repubs WILL swing back, and quickly.  None of yall need to get caught up in the "yeah, we can't stop em, let's join em...." bandwagon, cause as soon as a few more Cantors lose based entirely on the anta-amnesty sentiment, everything will change back to normal.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
Re: ‘Why are we letting him in here
« Reply #28 on: June 15, 2014, 10:06:35 PM »
That's a great point. Honestly I'm not sure of enrollment, costs of e verify or how many businesses incorporate it. 

According to uscis.gov/e-verify , E-Verify is free and used by more than 500,000 employers. It seems any reasonable employer could use it.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
we know most dems, and now most repubs, are getting on board with amnesty.

We know hispanic voter don't support it, not do any other voting group.

And we can ask Rep. Cantor about what the PEOPLE in his district think about it.  The unknown challenger was a single issue dude... anti-amnesty all the way... and with less $ and no name, he beat Cantor handily.

The funniest part won't be the repubs in congress suddenly reverse course (AGAIN) and suddenly hate amnesty once they see the poll results.  No, the funniest part will be the brilliant getbiggers that do the same.  At least congress is being phony pricks cause they want elected.  Those who do it here - it's just about nodding along with what the radio tells them.

It wont last as an issue.  Repubs WILL swing back, and quickly.  None of yall need to get caught up in the "yeah, we can't stop em, let's join em...." bandwagon, cause as soon as a few more Cantors lose based entirely on the anta-amnesty sentiment, everything will change back to normal.

I don't know what to make of it. I really don't.

Spend a lot of my time stunned these days. Can't believe any of it.

Seems we're all doomed, thanks to guys like these.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
Yet if I ever decide to move to the States, it'll be impossible.

My education, work experience,  employability,  ability to support myself and (relative) wealth would count against me.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Re: Border agent laments gang members entering U.S.:in here
« Reply #32 on: June 16, 2014, 07:50:46 AM »
Its worse....I've been talking to reporters all week who are bouncing between that story and the Bergdahl shit.....its an invasion. These people are being given blankets and cloths...food and water. They should be getting claymores and 5.56 rnds. This is bullshit.
L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Its worse....I've been talking to reporters all week who are bouncing between that story and the Bergdahl shit.....its an invasion. These people are being given blankets and cloths...food and water. They should be getting claymores and 5.56 rnds. This is bullshit.

Do you predict the repubs that obeyed Reince Priebus and suddenly starting supportin amnesty in mid-nov 2012, are suddenly going to swing back and be against it - in light of Eric Cantor (and probably many others soon) getting voted out because they support amnesty?

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
RIP America. We are on the same path as Rome. The barbarians are at the gates, and their numbers increase daily.