Author Topic: transformers 4 with Marky Wahlberg? EDIT: Trailer added  (Read 4959 times)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
transformers 4 with Marky Wahlberg? EDIT: Trailer added
« on: June 15, 2014, 10:12:51 AM »
WTF? Let it die already!

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Re: transformers 4 with Marky Wahlberg?
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2014, 10:22:16 AM »
Couldn't get through one of them.

He was a damn cool lead in Broken City and did a good supporting role in The Departed.  Everyone knows Boogie Nights, great flick, I though he was good but got a little eclipsed.  Seen him in some lame shit too tho.  Needs to get more script choosy.  Who saw Shooter?  :-X

Alucard

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2014, 10:23:37 AM »
I probably prefer him over LaBeouf, but fuck, tired of seeing Wahlberg everywhere!

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2014, 10:25:30 AM »
He's Wall to Wahlberg!

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2014, 10:27:05 AM »
I thought Shooter was good.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2014, 10:28:31 AM »
WTF? Let it die already!

At least its better than Shia LeBum?

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2014, 10:28:53 AM »
I saw shooter. I actually enjoyed it. I just get tired of them fucking up the transformers. Its pretty hard to fuck up the transformers, but somehow Bay's 'artistic vision' manages to consistently ruin my childhood memories. Fuck man, all he had to do was take the characters, CGI them, and keep the original feeling intact (as the original cartoon movie had plenty of adult themes)... but no, he has to try and change everything and fuck it all up.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2014, 10:29:29 AM »
I probably prefer him over LaBeouf, but fuck, tired of seeing Wahlberg everywhere!

Gotta agree with this.

4 Transformers movies over the last 10 years?... absurd.  

Hollywood hasn't come up with any original ideas since The Matrix.  

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2014, 10:32:03 AM »

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2014, 10:34:29 AM »
Definitely better than lepoofter

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2014, 10:35:41 AM »
Definitely better than lepoofter

Then again, ANYTHING is better than SHIA LEPOOF :D

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2014, 10:37:43 AM »
I thought Shooter was good.

I'm inhaling sharply through teeth.

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: June 15, 2014, 10:39:05 AM »
he's come along way since blinding that little vietnamese fella

At approximately 9:00 p.m. on April 8, 1988 Thanh Lam, a Vietnamese adult male who resides in Dorchester, traveled by car to 998 Dorchester Avenue, Dorchester, Massachusetts.  At 998 Dorchester Avenue, Thanh Lam left his car carrying two cases of beer.  As he crossed the sidewalk, Mark Wahlberg attacked Thanh Lam.  Wahlberg was carrying a large wooden stick, approximately five feet long and two to three inches in diameter.  Wahlberg approached Thanh Lam calling him a “Vietnam fucking shit,” then hit him over the head with the stick.  Thanh Lam was knocked to the ground unconscious.  Th[e] stick broke in two and was later recovered from the scene.  Thanh Lam was treated overnight at Boston City Hospital.

After police arrested Wahlberg later on the night of April 8, 1988, Wahlberg was informed of his rights and returned to the scene of 998 Dorchester Avenue. In the presence of two police officers, he stated: “You don’t have to let him identify me, I’ll tell you now that’s the mother-fucker who’s head I split open,” or words to that effect.

As a police officer arrived at the scene of 998 Dorchester Avenue, Wahlberg and two other youths who were with him fled up Dorchester Avenue toward Pearl Street.

Shortly after 9:00 p.m. on April 8, 1988, Hoa Trinh, an adult Vietnamese male who resides in Dorchester, was standing several blocks away from 998 Dorchester Avenue, near the corner of Dorchester Avenue and Pearl Street.  Hoa Trinh was not aware of the altercation outside of 998 Dorchester Avenue.

Wahlberg ran up to Hoa Trinh, put his arm around Hoa Trinh’s shoulder, and said: “Police coming, police coming, let me hide.”  After a police cruiser passed, Wahlberg punched Trinh in the eye, causing him to fall to the ground.

Police arrived and Hoa Trinh identified Wahlberg as the person who punched him.  Wahlberg was placed under arrest and read his rights.  Thereafter he made numerous unsolicited racial statements about “gooks” and “slant-eyed gooks.”  After being returned to 998 Dorchester Avenue, Wahlberg identified Thanh Lam as the person he hit over the head with a stick.

Trinh lost one of his “slanted” eyes due to the attack.  Wahlberg plead guilty to two counts of criminal contempt, was sentenced to two years imprisonment, and was released after 45 days.  Although Wahlberg describes his incarceration as a “turning point” in his life, to this day he continues to deny that race played a role in either attack.

the trainer

« Reply #13 on: June 15, 2014, 10:41:04 AM »
You could not pay me enough to go back to the cinema and sit through one of those shitty transformers movie.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: June 15, 2014, 10:47:52 AM »
he's come along way since blinding that little vietnamese fella

At approximately 9:00 p.m. on April 8, 1988 Thanh Lam, a Vietnamese adult male who resides in Dorchester, traveled by car to 998 Dorchester Avenue, Dorchester, Massachusetts.  At 998 Dorchester Avenue, Thanh Lam left his car carrying two cases of beer.  As he crossed the sidewalk, Mark Wahlberg attacked Thanh Lam.  Wahlberg was carrying a large wooden stick, approximately five feet long and two to three inches in diameter.  Wahlberg approached Thanh Lam calling him a “Vietnam fucking shit,” then hit him over the head with the stick.  Thanh Lam was knocked to the ground unconscious.  Th[e] stick broke in two and was later recovered from the scene.  Thanh Lam was treated overnight at Boston City Hospital.

After police arrested Wahlberg later on the night of April 8, 1988, Wahlberg was informed of his rights and returned to the scene of 998 Dorchester Avenue. In the presence of two police officers, he stated: “You don’t have to let him identify me, I’ll tell you now that’s the mother-fucker who’s head I split open,” or words to that effect.

As a police officer arrived at the scene of 998 Dorchester Avenue, Wahlberg and two other youths who were with him fled up Dorchester Avenue toward Pearl Street.

Shortly after 9:00 p.m. on April 8, 1988, Hoa Trinh, an adult Vietnamese male who resides in Dorchester, was standing several blocks away from 998 Dorchester Avenue, near the corner of Dorchester Avenue and Pearl Street.  Hoa Trinh was not aware of the altercation outside of 998 Dorchester Avenue.

Wahlberg ran up to Hoa Trinh, put his arm around Hoa Trinh’s shoulder, and said: “Police coming, police coming, let me hide.”  After a police cruiser passed, Wahlberg punched Trinh in the eye, causing him to fall to the ground.

Police arrived and Hoa Trinh identified Wahlberg as the person who punched him.  Wahlberg was placed under arrest and read his rights.  Thereafter he made numerous unsolicited racial statements about “gooks” and “slant-eyed gooks.”  After being returned to 998 Dorchester Avenue, Wahlberg identified Thanh Lam as the person he hit over the head with a stick.

Trinh lost one of his “slanted” eyes due to the attack.  Wahlberg plead guilty to two counts of criminal contempt, was sentenced to two years imprisonment, and was released after 45 days.  Although Wahlberg describes his incarceration as a “turning point” in his life, to this day he continues to deny that race played a role in either attack.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2014, 11:11:25 AM »
I saw shooter. I actually enjoyed it. I just get tired of them fucking up the transformers. Its pretty hard to fuck up the transformers, but somehow Bay's 'artistic vision' manages to consistently ruin my childhood memories. Fuck man, all he had to do was take the characters, CGI them, and keep the original feeling intact (as the original cartoon movie had plenty of adult themes)... but no, he has to try and change everything and fuck it all up.

That is why Daniel Day Lewis is such an insanely good actor. He is EXTREMELY picky when he chooses roles.

There Will Be Blood
Gangs of New York
My Left Foot
Last of the Mohicans
Lincoln
X

chixlegs

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2014, 11:12:30 AM »
I loved Boogie Nights but Mark Wahlberg is a piece of shit for all the things he did growing up.  He tries to act like he was a "street tough" guy from Dorchester but he wasn't out fighting other guys his age, he was picking on little girls, literally, throwing rocks at a bus full of 8 year old girls b/c they were black, wow real tough guy.

Then he attacks a much older Vietnamese guy and cuts his fucking eye out, again, someone who didn't want to fight at all and could not defend himself.  Wahlberg never found the guy to make amends and claims he "doesn't have problems sleeping at night" over it.  How comforting you fucking dick head.

He also claims if he was on the planes that were hijacked on 9/11 that things would have ended differently.  As if he would have kicked into Dirk Diggler gear and started his karate shit.  What an ass.  The people on those planes had no idea what was happening and this fucking shit head thinks he would have saved everyone b/c he's a hollywood action guy?  All five foot four of him?  Wahlberg is a fucking pussy and I hope he gets his come-uppance one day.

Still, I loved Boogie Nights  ;D

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2014, 11:31:41 AM »
Saw Trans 1, it was shit, never bothered with the iothers

judochoke

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: June 15, 2014, 01:02:06 PM »
wont see any of his shit movies after saying that 9/11 shit. what the pricks about 5foot 4 inches tall?? save the planes, give me a break

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: June 15, 2014, 01:05:37 PM »
wont see any of his shit movies after saying that 9/11 shit. what the pricks about 5foot 4 inches tall?? save the planes, give me a break

Da Plane! Da Plane!

rachaelsnav

• Getbig II
« Reply #20 on: June 15, 2014, 05:29:01 PM »
There is only 1 Transformers movie. 

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #21 on: June 15, 2014, 05:33:56 PM »
Gotta agree with this.

4 Transformers movies over the last 10 years?... absurd.  

Hollywood hasn't come up with any original ideas since The Matrix.  

I beg to differ. Inception was awesome.

That said, to the OP, I didn't even realize they were doing another installment. It hasn't got much press though.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #22 on: June 15, 2014, 05:36:06 PM »

I beg to differ. Inception was awesome.

That said, to the OP, I didn't even realize they were doing another installment. It hasn't got much press though.
I just saw the 1st trailer on the TV at the gym while I was doing cardio this morning. Didn't get a chance to really watch it and see how it looked, just saw Wahlberg and Optimus.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #23 on: June 15, 2014, 05:39:56 PM »
Grimlock is in it... I dunno, after watching the trailer, I may have to watch it.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #24 on: June 15, 2014, 05:41:50 PM »
I just saw the 1st trailer on the TV at the gym while I was doing cardio this morning. Didn't get a chance to really watch it and see how it looked, just saw Wahlberg and Optimus.

Your wife give you the morning off so you could go to the gym for Father's Day?  ;D

How's dad life treating you?