Author Topic: I wanna make one thing clear  (Read 6541 times)

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
I wanna make one thing clear
« on: June 15, 2014, 11:14:42 AM »
I don't take kindly to disrespect. not on the internet, not in person, not in a grocery store parking lot, not in like at walmart, not in a restaurant, not at the beach, not at the dry cleaners... anywhere.

ppl talk about the 'pussyfication' of America, yet they run their mouths thinking they won't get slapped and get their arm broken in front of their friends.

spent many yrs in a place where if you talk slick and say something out of line to somebody, you know that when you say it, you better be ready for what happens. most ppl here in the 'real world', aren't ready for what could happen.. and run their mouths like the world is a make believe cartoon. despite wearing nice slacks, polished shoes and a nice shirt, the guy you steal that parking spot from at the grocery store and proceed to flip off, may have just gotten out of prison and will have no problem identifying they bitch in you and proceed to teach you a lesson by taking you down to the ground and kicking out your teeth before you even know what happened.

the guy who's willing to go the furthest, wins. if you're not willing to go all the way, it's best you keep your mouth shut and move on, and make it to the next day.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
Re: I wanna make one thing clear
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2014, 11:17:35 AM »
Dunno, man. It might be time...

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2014, 11:19:51 AM »
I think we have passed the anabolic window now.

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2014, 11:45:11 AM »
hey, daz, you know that they're making a new kray twins film with tom hardy ?

shouls be very good. hardys a very good actor and was exceptional in BRONSON

they might even be some gay love scenes cos ronnie was a puff you know! apparently reggie like the cock too.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-27830233

the trainer

« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2014, 11:56:14 AM »
Let me toughen up this thread.

HavoX

• Getbig IV
  • Shamed by thunderdome
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2014, 12:09:51 PM »

THE ARS

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2014, 12:14:26 PM »
****YAWN****

BB.com--------->

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2014, 01:11:38 PM »
Yeh i know Hardys playing the Krays, cant wait! I want the Lenny Mclean movie made!

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2014, 01:20:58 PM »
I don't take kindly to disrespect. not on the internet, not in person, not in a grocery store parking lot, not in like at walmart, not in a restaurant, not at the beach, not at the dry cleaners... anywhere.

ppl talk about the 'pussyfication' of America, yet they run their mouths thinking they won't get slapped and get their arm broken in front of their friends.

spent many yrs in a place where if you talk slick and say something out of line to somebody, you know that when you say it, you better be ready for what happens. most ppl here in the 'real world', aren't ready for what could happen.. and run their mouths like the world is a make believe cartoon. despite wearing nice slacks, polished shoes and a nice shirt, the guy you steal that parking spot from at the grocery store and proceed to flip off, may have just gotten out of prison and will have no problem identifying they bitch in you and proceed to teach you a lesson by taking you down to the ground and kicking out your teeth before you even know what happened.

the guy who's willing to go the furthest, wins. if you're not willing to go all the way, it's best you keep your mouth shut and move on, and make it to the next day.

THE ARS

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2014, 01:22:17 PM »
Yeh i know Hardys playing the Krays, cant wait! I want the Lenny Mclean movie made!

Yeah.

Drop these fat fucking faggots off in the ghetto.

The niggers will love their cute accents.

Don't aspire to be a loser Darren Avery.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2014, 01:24:16 PM »

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2014, 02:19:11 PM »

i wanna see shane meadows film about gypsy, bare knuckle fighting king, bartley gorman, get made one day with paddy considine playing gorman.

forillagorilla

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: June 15, 2014, 04:46:48 PM »

You made yourself clear - now lighten up lil fella. Nobody cares what you think "tough guy". The irony in your post - lol.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #13 on: June 15, 2014, 05:04:52 PM »
You made yourself clear - now lighten up lil fella. Nobody cares what you think "tough guy". The irony in your post - lol.

Ummm. I guess you missed the last 3 weeks of this quote being used as a response to everything.

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: June 16, 2014, 04:16:58 AM »
Yeah.

Drop these fat fucking faggots off in the ghetto.

The niggers will love their cute accents.

Don't aspire to be a loser Darren Avery.

Gary Nelson is a n1g from the ghetto! hed rule your ghettos!