Author Topic: Robot BJ for $129  (Read 9195 times)

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
Robot BJ for $129
« on: June 15, 2014, 02:04:09 PM »
Get your wallets out, dudes, because the sex toy that claims it’s “the world’s most realistic robotic oral sex simulator for men” is now available for pre-order.

The legendary device is called the Autoblow 2. Unlike a Fleshlight — which is operated by the movement of a user’s hand — the Autoblow 2 operates electronically. Users just have to plug it into the wall, insert themselves into the rubbery sleeve, and let the device’s beaded rings slide up and down the outside of the sleeve. It’s basically a robot blow job.

The Autoblow 2 is apparently rather revolutionary. “It will be the first electronic stroker [Ed.: STROKER?!] (it plugs into the wall), the first stroker to work with 3 sizes of interchangeable sleeves, and the first mechanized male pleasure product built to last for years,” the press release states. “The motor is rated to last over 500 hours, or for 1500 solo experiences. [Ed.: or a week's worth of fapping, for those of you on Reddit.]“

Customers who pre-order the Autoblow 2 will pay $129 instead of the full retail price, $150. The product ships in July.

“I see a future where men own high tech masturbation appliances that are a normal part of their daily lives,” creator Brian Sloan (the guy in the video below) said in the release. “The Autoblow 2 is the first step in that direction, and a giant leap towards improving the realism of the male masturbation experience.”

Read more at http://betabeat.com/2014/06/crowdfunded-electronic-blowjob-machine-is-now-available-for-pre-order/#ixzz34kBE4NBw
Follow us: @betabeat on Twitter | betabeatNYO on Facebook

The promo video is funny
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

THE ARS

• Getbig III
Re: Robot BJ for $129
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2014, 02:24:06 PM »

$29 here.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2014, 04:01:20 PM »
There is no fucking way I would stick my dick into something that's plugged into a wall socket.

HavoX

• Getbig IV
  • Shamed by thunderdome
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2014, 04:28:52 PM »
There is no fucking way I would stick my dick into something that's plugged into a wall socket.

I've slid my salami in crazier places, nomo

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2014, 04:38:38 PM »
My dick couldn't fit in that thing first of all and secondly I'd be too afraid to use it.  It's also pretty loud so it would be hard to get off a nut discreetly.  I applaud them for making the attempt though.  Maybe the Mark 2 will be better.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2014, 04:50:14 PM »
g

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2014, 05:37:25 PM »
My dick couldn't fit in that thing first of all and secondly I'd be too afraid to use it.  It's also pretty loud so it would be hard to get off a nut discreetly.  I applaud them for making the attempt though.  Maybe the Mark 2 will be better.

How do you know it's loud exactly?

And why does the noise matter? It's not as if you are gonna use it on the bus, is it?

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2014, 07:38:19 PM »

They make a small one, too

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2014, 12:16:06 AM »
I know it's loud because I watched the demo video.

Schnauzer - Well played.  lol.  You've obviously never seen my cock though.  It's the real thing down there.

Who will be the first Getbigger to buy one of these, use it, and report back.  Someone here needs to be the Guinea Pig.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2014, 12:40:58 AM »
I know it's loud because I watched the demo video.

Schnauzer - Well played.  lol.  You've obviously never seen my cock though.  It's the real thing down there.

Who will be the first Getbigger to buy one of these, use it, and report back.  Someone here needs to be the Guinea Pig.

He's been banned

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2014, 11:26:21 PM »
$29 here.

Top USA finisher? Got to get on his supplements, does he have a web address?