Author Topic: U.S Police, are they retarded??  (Read 4592 times)

Europe

• Getbig IV
Re: U.S Police, are they retarded??
« Reply #25 on: June 17, 2014, 05:01:03 AM »
THATS NOT IMPORTANT!!! ITS NOT IN THE VIDEO!!!!! WE ONLY KNOW WHATS RIGHT IN FRONT OF OUR EYES!!!!! THEY STOLE HIS CIVIL RIGHTS!!!!!

and also sent his ass straight to hell, hasta la vista, send allah my regards.

You disgusting c'unt, he had a history and pay his dues for that.. Why don't you just execute all former convicts then?? ::) ::)

These 'officers' literally tried and executed a mentally ill man for camping illegally while in possession of a steak knife, and appear to be enjoying themselves. He WAS complying with their orders, albeit it slowly and with argument. He was coming towards them as directed until they lost control of a dog and threw a flashbang at him.

also you ugly coward defender of a Police State, this video was not released by the police. The Cyber hacking group Anonymous hacked the police computer system to get the video.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #26 on: June 17, 2014, 05:12:11 AM »
Some psychotic, dangerous bum shot dead by police. Hardly a loss to humanity.

I actually wish the UK police were more like the Americans.

agenda21nwo

« Reply #27 on: June 17, 2014, 05:19:57 AM »

You are a fool. 

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #28 on: June 17, 2014, 05:21:59 AM »

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #29 on: June 17, 2014, 10:13:18 AM »
You disgusting c'unt, he had a history and pay his dues for that.. Why don't you just execute all former convicts then?? ::) ::)

These 'officers' literally tried and executed a mentally ill man for camping illegally while in possession of a steak knife, and appear to be enjoying themselves. He WAS complying with their orders, albeit it slowly and with argument. He was coming towards them as directed until they lost control of a dog and threw a flashbang at him.

also you ugly coward defender of a Police State, this video was not released by the police. The Cyber hacking group Anonymous hacked the police computer system to get the video.

Libmeltdown

TEH boob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: June 17, 2014, 10:20:19 AM »
My friends got caught doing doughnuts, throwing fireworks out of the sunroof, and speeding. They made jokes with the cop that pulled them over, and he told them to, "just be careful." Cops can be cool sometimes.  8)

f450

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: June 17, 2014, 11:08:24 AM »

you are an idiot. you dont kill the mentally ill. you house and treat them.

Europe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: June 17, 2014, 01:33:45 PM »
Liberal
psshh now you're insulting, mr. sheep

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: June 17, 2014, 01:36:52 PM »
psshh now you're insulting, mr. sheep

haha... yes, sheep. The go-to response for people that think they are different, or smart.

Europe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: June 17, 2014, 02:48:36 PM »
haha... yes, sheep. The go-to response for people that think they are different, or smart.
different yes.. but I have yet to see a smart post from you.. all I see is idiocracy level posts.. i.e "f'aggot", "hasta la vista", etc, etc..
Yes, yes you're the sheep and already molded to accept an Idiocracy state. oh wait you have Obama, sorry then..

phil mcgroin

• Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: June 17, 2014, 02:58:34 PM »
His asshole.

I think a lot of people forget that cops are people/ tax paying americans just like everyone else.

Hand to hand combat experience? I really don't have any formal training other than a few years of boxing....  so I dont know where this comes from?

Are you a disgusting whore of a mother having muslum?

Yes i was over stating but not alot.while strangely there is no statistic for this, drug related violence is extremely high and the most desturbing type of crime;drive-byes,armed robberies ,home invasions and the like.Yes police are tax paying citizens:however many of them are troubled individuals willing to kill another human being simply because they have permission to.They are able to do it because they are told over and over they are doing good and its justified..The police in this videio are justified by law but not by rational thought.They are simply murderers

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: June 17, 2014, 03:05:10 PM »
i just thinks cops,especially in urban areas r on edge n have the shoot first ask questions later attitude these days, i guess theby figure its either them or me regardless if the other guy is innocent ???
R

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: June 17, 2014, 03:13:09 PM »

Yes i was over stating but not alot.while strangely there is no statistic for this, drug related violence is extremely high and the most desturbing type of crime;drive-byes,armed robberies ,home invasions and the like.Yes police are tax paying citizens:however many of them are troubled individuals willing to kill another human being simply because they have permission to.They are able to do it because they are told over and over they are doing good and its justified..The police in this videio are justified by law but not by rational thought.They are simply murderers

Your argument is a lot more valid than Europes. I will "agree to disagree" with you sir.

different yes.. but I have yet to see a smart post from you.. all I see is idiocracy level posts.. i.e "f'aggot", "hasta la vista", etc, etc..
Yes, yes you're the sheep and already molded to accept an Idiocracy state. oh wait you have Obama, sorry then..
^note the pot calling the kettle black.

Haha. Im not going to have intellectual debate regarding the efficiency and practices of my countries police force with a foreigner on getbig...

I would outwit you in a matter of seconds. Fact.

i just thinks cops,especially in urban areas r on edge n have the shoot first ask questions later attitude these days, i guess theby figure its either them or me regardless if the other guy is innocent ???

People do actively try to kill cops. I dont think cops just want to take a life... but fuck I bet its scary working in a shit city where people "arent going back to jail"

agenda21nwo