Author Topic: SUMMER '14  (Read 80900 times)

TristenEsco

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • #SHREDZARMY
Re: SUMMER '14
« Reply #400 on: June 23, 2014, 06:44:53 AM »

no that's proof anabolics and gh work.

is TinyTitsen still here?

Are you still slurping my jizz stalking my every post? Yes.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #401 on: June 23, 2014, 06:51:50 AM »
25 mg ephedrine hcl and a large coffee will kick your CNS and cardio boredom threshold up a few notches, and kill hunger for many hours after to boot. Win.

my new PWO costs $0.85.

Circle K...diet Mountain Dew with two shots of caffeine in a shot of ginseng from the  added ingredients selector

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #402 on: June 23, 2014, 07:34:25 AM »
Uncalled for.
not at all. This rep for a supplement company laughs along with a troll who I might add, I blocked... When my friend is laying in hospital with liver complications. What a fucking piece of shit this tristin dude is. He just showed why he shouldn't be working for shredz!!!!

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #403 on: June 23, 2014, 07:36:10 AM »
Lol very much so
you laughed along with a troll at my friends poor health. You are a piece of shit and very unprofessional.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #404 on: June 23, 2014, 07:37:10 AM »
no one looks way better than you.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #405 on: June 23, 2014, 07:38:17 AM »
you laughed along with a troll at my friends poor health. You are a piece of shit and very unprofessional.
Dude just STFU,  youre the fucking dumbass that accused his company of making your friend sick when she isnt even using their supplements you dipshit, not to mention that anyone with an oz of brains can tell thay her symptoms are practically impossible to come from an OTC supplement.

Jesus dont you ever get tired of being so fucking dumb?

TristenEsco

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • #SHREDZARMY
« Reply #406 on: June 23, 2014, 07:42:27 AM »
Now I see why every one calls you out your name you old haggard thot

The joke was funny, so I laughed. Your stupid ass tried to smear my company with zero facts and I was nice enough to correct you without disrespect. But you're just a dumb bitch.

TristenEsco

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • #SHREDZARMY
« Reply #407 on: June 23, 2014, 07:43:03 AM »
no one looks way better than you.

Post his pics

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #408 on: June 23, 2014, 07:46:20 AM »
Dude just STFU,  youre the fucking dumbass that accused his company of making your friend sick when she isnt even using their supplements you dipshit, not to mention that anyone with an oz of brains can tell thay her symptoms are practically impossible to come from an OTC supplement.

Jesus dont you ever get tired of being so fucking dumb?
My friend is taking 2 of his supps... Read my other posts here! Tristin is behaving like an asshole and unprofessional. I apologised to him when I realised that my friend is taking shredtime which is an Aussie brand. He accepted it but then proceeded to laugh at me with a troll. And this slimy little troll who claims he competed for 20 years but can't show a pic at all, was sleazing all over me in pm's but would then turn around and trash me on here... Bike nut! And tristin aligned himself with this piece of trash to laugh at my friend who is ill.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #409 on: June 23, 2014, 07:46:55 AM »
Post his pics
way better than you.  :)

TristenEsco

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • #SHREDZARMY
« Reply #410 on: June 23, 2014, 07:50:45 AM »
way better than you.  :)

Sure thing

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #411 on: June 23, 2014, 07:51:28 AM »
Now I see why every one calls you out your name you old haggard thot

The joke was funny, so I laughed. Your stupid ass tried to smear my company with zero facts and I was nice enough to correct you without disrespect. But you're just a dumb bitch.
i am very good friends with shawn.  ;) and you are just trash... Hence why you won't survive here.

TristenEsco

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • #SHREDZARMY
« Reply #412 on: June 23, 2014, 07:54:01 AM »
i am very good friends with shawn.  ;) and you are just trash... Hence why you won't survive here.

Omg 'survival of a message board' how will my life ever go on?

You're a blithering idiot. The end.

And I'm friends with many people, fucks your point?

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #413 on: June 23, 2014, 07:59:41 AM »
Omg 'survival of a message board' how will my life ever go on?

You're a blithering idiot. The end.

And I'm friends with many people, fucks your point?
I will be telling shawn how you laughed at my ill friend on here. That's a guarantee asshole

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #414 on: June 23, 2014, 08:00:45 AM »
My friend is taking 2 of his supps... Read my other posts here! Tristin is behaving like an asshole and unprofessional. I apologised to him when I realised that my friend is taking shredtime which is an Aussie brand. He accepted it but then proceeded to laugh at me with a troll. And this slimy little troll who claims he competed for 20 years but can't show a pic at all, was sleazing all over me in pm's but would then turn around and trash me on here... Bike nut! And tristin aligned himself with this piece of trash to laugh at my friend who is ill.
Yes, because laughing at a one liner is really "aligning against you".

You are a fucking headcase.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #415 on: June 23, 2014, 08:02:12 AM »
not at all. This rep for a supplement company laughs along with a troll who I might add, I blocked... When my friend is laying in hospital with liver complications. What a fucking piece of shit this tristin dude is. He just showed why he shouldn't be working for shredz!!!!

Booty, let's get serious: Do you really think it does any sense someone being hospitalized because of supplements? Something else must be doing the damage. And if doctors are blaming the supps they are being irresponsible.

TristenEsco

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • #SHREDZARMY
« Reply #416 on: June 23, 2014, 08:04:25 AM »
Yes, because laughing at a one liner is really "aligning against you".

You are a fucking headcase.

She truly is.

TristenEsco

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • #SHREDZARMY
« Reply #417 on: June 23, 2014, 08:05:10 AM »
I will be telling shawn how you laughed at my ill friend on here. That's a guarantee asshole

I'm petrified

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #418 on: June 23, 2014, 08:05:44 AM »
Booty, let's get serious: Do you really think it does any sense someone being hospitalized because of supplements? Something else must be doing the damage. And if doctors are blaming the supps they are being irresponsible.
No, lets be honest; her friend is taking something that is either illegal or bad for her. She doesn't want to tell the truth, for whatever reason, so she's more than likely trying to blame the supplements so she doesn't have to admit to using banned/illicit substances or something that her friends would "look down on her for".

just like when every BB ever blames everything but the lbs of rec drugs/stimulants/diet drugs/whatever for their health issues.

It's just that booty is too fucking stupid to figure it out.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #419 on: June 23, 2014, 08:06:26 AM »
She truly is.
Seriously.

You're growing on me dude. You definitely belong here.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #420 on: June 23, 2014, 08:07:58 AM »
Nobody is blaming supps but it's a bit strange that a perfectly healthy women gets liver probs and the only thing different that she is taking or doing is supplementing her training. And I looked up the ingredients in shredtime and I don't recognise anything I have used. Looks like a chemical warfare. And yet Aussie allowed this to go on the shelves but bans perfectly safe and good supps from the USA. Yes shredz fat burner looks good. But we get the garbage instead over here.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #421 on: June 23, 2014, 08:08:10 AM »
Seriously.

You're growing on in me dude. You definitely belong here.

Fixed as you didn't add no homo.
S

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #422 on: June 23, 2014, 08:09:11 AM »

Never understood the hate thowards you, but now it's becaming obvious. Puta, perra e estupida, dios mio!  ::)

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #423 on: June 23, 2014, 08:10:27 AM »

calm down, junior.

your blurring lines here. save that fantasy for the schmoes you do your photos for, tinytit.
b

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #424 on: June 23, 2014, 08:10:37 AM »
Fixed as you didn't add no homo.
I didnt add no homo as it was all homo.