Author Topic: SUMMER '14  (Read 81099 times)

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
Re: SUMMER '14
« Reply #350 on: June 21, 2014, 11:44:11 PM »
I'm busy with an actual life you lame.

Booty, what exact supps did your friend use? All of our stuff is very light on the liver. Her symptoms do not sound related to any of our products. Never heard a case like this.

actual life> ramming 2g worth of anabolics a week and 10iu of gh a day to look good for all the schmoes who jerk off to you on Instagram who make you feel your life is a 'success'?

congrats on reaching the pinnacle of existence, 'bro'.

ps straighten your fucking cap you dlido.

b

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #351 on: June 22, 2014, 12:47:14 AM »
Not twisting your words booty, but I don't think it's fair or nice to lay blame on tristans supps.
That's a pretty harsh accusation.
I know you mean well for your friend. Her liver won't recover.
Srsly, if that dhit could cause liver damage at that level the FDA would be all up in their nuts instantly.

Sounds more like shes not telling you the truth booty. And if shes eating clean and dieting to prep for her trio, id wonder what other 'supps' shes using, and not wanting to admit to.

Look, it's pretty much a daily occur  that people get sick and then lie about what theyre taking because they dont want to admit to their friend that they have you use a handful of vics every morning just to be able to get out of bed and to workout, or they started using some dangerous fat burner but they blame 'protein powder', if shes your friend that gives her even more incentive to lie, shes not going to want people to look down on her.

Dont be naiive, its NOT the 'too big scoop of shredz' ffs. Fuck, thats the kind of shit I told my family when I was mainlining meth... 'oh, its just the ripped fuel dad, its keeping me awake, that's why im acting so weird and I look like I havent sleapt in days'

TristenEsco

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • #SHREDZARMY
« Reply #352 on: June 22, 2014, 01:42:16 AM »
So here's the list of what my friend is taking. Shredz for women multivitamin, shredz for women creatine. Pyro & L-carnitine (for fat burning) and shredtime at night.... She mentioned that in this container the measuring scoop looks larger than she has previously had. The only other thing she is taking is the birth control pill. We just want to know  what's causing her liver problems. This is Australia so people are very laid back and she won't be upset if it's the products, she just wants to know if it could be.

We don't have any product named Shredtime, I googled and that seems to be some Australian brand. So if your friend thinks it's that..it has nothing to do with us.

TristenEsco

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • #SHREDZARMY
« Reply #353 on: June 22, 2014, 01:43:07 AM »
There could be a few other factors booty, doubt it's the Shredz but who knows.

Tristen you're a stand up guy bro, he priority shipped me a box of samples just for inquiring

It's nothing, shoot a few to Jaco lol. Good luck with your prep man

TristenEsco

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • #SHREDZARMY
« Reply #354 on: June 22, 2014, 01:43:50 AM »

actual life> ramming 2g worth of anabolics a week and 10iu of gh a day to look good for all the schmoes who jerk off to you on Instagram who make you feel your life is a 'success'?

congrats on reaching the pinnacle of existence, 'bro'.

ps straighten your fucking cap you dlido.

You don't know me, but you're obviously obsessed. If there was a block button I'd use it. The scroll bar will have to suffice for now

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #355 on: June 22, 2014, 01:50:11 AM »
We don't have any product named Shredtime, I googled and that seems to be some Australian brand. So if you're friend thinks it's that..it has nothing to do with us.
You are correct... Shredtime is an Aussie brand that she is taking before bed. My apology to you for getting it mixed up with shredz.

TristenEsco

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • #SHREDZARMY
« Reply #356 on: June 22, 2014, 02:06:26 AM »
You are correct... Shredtime is an Aussie brand that she is taking before bed. My apology to you for getting it mixed up with shredz.

No worries, similar names

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #357 on: June 22, 2014, 02:09:42 AM »
You don't know me, but you're obviously obsessed. If there was a block button I'd use it. The scroll bar will have to suffice for now

When did you step up to GH/slin?

Do you feel you you maxed out on just aas?

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #358 on: June 22, 2014, 02:12:13 AM »
No worries, similar names
very similar.  :-\

thulsaDOOM210

• Getbig III
  • Enlightenment is my DOOM
« Reply #359 on: June 22, 2014, 02:17:07 AM »
Tristin....

Do you do gay shit for bug chasers to get HG test, anavar and serostim?

Or is the gay shit just for shits and gigs??

Be honest. Getbig won't judge if you just get the cock off your chest, as Jason Ellis would say.    ;)

TristenEsco

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • #SHREDZARMY
« Reply #360 on: June 22, 2014, 02:17:53 AM »
When did you step up to GH/slin?

Do you feel you you maxed out on just aas?

I have to speak figuratively thanks to bitches like the 1 a couple post up who will try to piece my life together via message board.  

A person should max out before the next step.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #361 on: June 22, 2014, 02:19:44 AM »
I have to speak figuratively thanks to bitches like the 1 a couple post up who will try to piece my life together via message board.  

A person should max out before the next step.

Can't speak to the truth. Good liar. Gotta love guys like you. Want everyone to believe you got your build from those crappy supps.
X

TristenEsco

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • #SHREDZARMY
« Reply #362 on: June 22, 2014, 02:21:54 AM »
So many pussies, so little time..g2g

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #363 on: June 22, 2014, 02:28:55 AM »

Id consider someone who doesnt tell the truth a pussy. Like you wont admit to your slin/gh use.
X

thulsaDOOM210

• Getbig III
« Reply #364 on: June 22, 2014, 02:29:26 AM »
Can't speak to the truth. Good liar. Gotta love guys like you. Want everyone to believe you got your build from those crappy supps.

This^^^

At least say "Gotta speak figuratively, in order to further the facade which is both my life and my livelihood(besides the g4p stuff)"

You'd get more respect Tristin.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #365 on: June 22, 2014, 02:30:30 AM »
My friend Tristen is not down for G4pay. No way.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #366 on: June 22, 2014, 02:34:07 AM »
This^^^

At least say "Gotta speak figuratively, in order to further the facade which is both my life and my livelihood(besides the g4p stuff)"

You'd get more respect Tristin.

unfortunately, will never happen. guys like him spend their life lying, then when they get called out on it, they just call everyone a "hater."
X

thulsaDOOM210

• Getbig III
« Reply #367 on: June 22, 2014, 02:37:45 AM »

Dream of ways to trick yourself into believing you're a man little tristin.

Joe forbid you ever end up inside. You'd be currency.

Think about the long term psychological effects of your actions kid.

It's quite clear you are very weak minded. DA comes to mind immediately after your every deluded post.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #368 on: June 22, 2014, 02:38:52 AM »
at least he isn't claiming natural or anything. he has to maintain an image, hes a branded athlete.

I cant really sign off on any ducklipping or hashtagging, but I get the gear diversions.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #369 on: June 22, 2014, 02:43:00 AM »
at least he isn't claiming natural or anything. he has to maintain an image, hes a branded athlete.

I cant really sign off on any ducklipping or hashtagging, but I get the gear diversions.

Good post sir.

thulsaDOOM210

• Getbig III
« Reply #370 on: June 22, 2014, 02:47:49 AM »
My friend Tristen is not down for G4pay. No way.

I love ya to death QB, but PUHLEASE tell me you've been trolling this queen!

I respect you too dam much!

I know it would be nice to have established pros and such, but the only thing established about this guy is his "gay follower"(his words) clientele.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #371 on: June 22, 2014, 02:48:49 AM »

Good point.

However, then he shouldnt try to push his shitty supplements on us. Its fine if he doesnt want to admit drug use, but on the other hand, he needs to stop pushing his product.
X

thulsaDOOM210

• Getbig III
« Reply #372 on: June 22, 2014, 02:53:10 AM »

I agree. GREAT post.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #373 on: June 22, 2014, 02:53:33 AM »
Good point.

However, then he shouldnt try to push his shitty supplements on us. Its fine if he doesnt want to admit drug use, but on the other hand, he needs to stop pushing his product.
No he shouldnt.

I cant think of one person that would take it.

I would try their preworkout if I had samples or a good deal. PWO is PWO though, it serves a purpose.

creatine sugar mumbojumbo cell expander hyperplasia inducing cocksauce ill pass on though

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #374 on: June 22, 2014, 02:59:56 AM »
I love ya to death QB, but PUHLEASE tell me you've been trolling this queen!

I respect you too dam much!

I know it would be nice to have established pros and such, but the only thing established about this guy is his "gay follower"(his words) clientele.

Cheers buddy, I appreciate that.

I asked him to cut the web link and the hashtags and he did it, once he did that I did respect him.
We have had way to many jerk offs here like shizzo, junior who just spam us with nonsense.

I don't agree with a few of his ideas, his a social media lover, hashtag here like this, tweet that, snap that, follow him etc. That shit does not work on a marketing level.
Tristen try to sell and market his stuff here, it did not work, but he is still here, Props for that.