Author Topic: SUMMER '14  (Read 81638 times)

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
Re: SUMMER '14
« Reply #325 on: June 21, 2014, 07:46:59 AM »
This is going to sound bad, but if she's taking Shredz supps, it's not clear that she's compos mentis. She might be eating paint chips or something.

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #326 on: June 21, 2014, 08:38:02 AM »

The back pose photo has the waist photoshopped....

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
« Reply #327 on: June 21, 2014, 08:39:07 AM »
What ingredients are in the night time shredz? I just came home from visiting my friend in hospital. She is yellow and her liver is in a bad way. The doctors think it might be from the supps she is taking and she is taking a few shredz products.

Nothing that a nose job won't fix..... ::)

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #328 on: June 21, 2014, 04:19:30 PM »
She is only taking shredz supps. She got admitted yesterday. It's pretty serious. She resembles a Simpson. Even her eyes are yellow.

Sounds like more like DNP.
:

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #329 on: June 21, 2014, 04:22:26 PM »

is this effeminate dwarf still here, or has he left in search of greener pastures?
b

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #330 on: June 21, 2014, 04:35:35 PM »

Sounds like more like DNP.

She takes an antioxidant, the birth control pill, creatine and shredz supps. That's it!

thulsaDOOM210

• Getbig III
  • Enlightenment is my DOOM
« Reply #331 on: June 21, 2014, 04:42:56 PM »
is this effeminate dwarf still here, or has he left in search of greener pastures?

^^^^^^^

TristenEsco

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • #SHREDZARMY
« Reply #332 on: June 21, 2014, 08:27:22 PM »

I'm busy with an actual life you lame.

Booty, what exact supps did your friend use? All of our stuff is very light on the liver. Her symptoms do not sound related to any of our products. Never heard a case like this.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #333 on: June 21, 2014, 08:32:05 PM »
I'm busy with an actual life you lame.

Booty, what exact supps did your friend use? All of our stuff is very light on the liver. Her symptoms do not sound related to any of our products. Never heard a case like this.
I will find out exactly what supps she is using. I do know she uses a fat burner purchased here in Aussie as customs took the shredz one she ordered and paid for.

TristenEsco

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • #SHREDZARMY
« Reply #334 on: June 21, 2014, 08:43:00 PM »
I will find out exactly what supps she is using. I do know she uses a fat burner purchased here in Aussie as customs took the shredz one she ordered and paid for.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #335 on: June 21, 2014, 08:46:48 PM »

Thanks but customs took that. I will get a list  of all the shredz products she is taking as well as any other supps from other companies.

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
« Reply #336 on: June 21, 2014, 08:47:46 PM »

So, in other words, your claim that it was absolutely without a doubt Shredz on the previous page (libelous) is now reduced down to "you have no fucking clue".

Idiot.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #337 on: June 21, 2014, 08:59:59 PM »
So, in other words, your claim that it was absolutely without a doubt Shredz on the previous page (libelous) is now reduced down to "you have no fucking clue".

Idiot.
Fuck off you idiot. Real people are talking.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #338 on: June 21, 2014, 09:26:01 PM »
So here's the list of what my friend is taking. Shredz for women multivitamin, shredz for women creatine. Pyro & L-carnitine (for fat burning) and shredtime at night.... She mentioned that in this container the measuring scoop looks larger than she has previously had. The only other thing she is taking is the birth control pill. We just want to know  what's causing her liver problems. This is Australia so people are very laid back and she won't be upset if it's the products, she just wants to know if it could be.

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
« Reply #339 on: June 21, 2014, 09:30:41 PM »
Fuck off you idiot. Real people are talking.

No.....a blithering fucking idiot is backpedaling now that her bullshit has been exposed.

Again.

Fucking moron.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #340 on: June 21, 2014, 09:38:02 PM »
This thread makes my head hurt.

And fucking lawl at thinking some BS OTC supps are giving your friend jaundice/liver problems. Maybe she should.stop pounding bottles of tylenol/ibuprofen?

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #341 on: June 21, 2014, 09:53:23 PM »

And fucking lawl at thinking some BS OTC supps are giving your friend jaundice/liver problems. Maybe she should.stop pounding bottles of tylenol/ibuprofen?
The doc has ruled out panadol. She doesn't take painkillers etc.  What I listed above is all that she is taking.

ENZO

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #342 on: June 21, 2014, 10:30:04 PM »
There could be a few other factors booty, doubt it's the Shredz but who knows.

Tristen you're a stand up guy bro, he priority shipped me a box of samples just for inquiring

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #343 on: June 21, 2014, 10:44:01 PM »
There could be a few other factors booty, doubt it's the Shredz but who knows.

Tristen you're a stand up guy bro, he priority shipped me a box of samples just for inquiring
I am thinking it could be a build up of them over a period of time and she thinks that because the measuring scoop is bigger that she may been taking too much of the nighttime shredz. But the docs here don't know why this has happened and have done tests and she doesn't have cancer or anything.

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #344 on: June 21, 2014, 10:52:43 PM »

I'm inclined to think pain killers and or alcohol are to blame as well. Seen bad liver tests from a buddy who just chewed tobacco but didn't drink so who knows. She needs to start drinking a ton of water and no alcohol if she is drinking. And if she thinks it's the supp ::) quit taking it and she should return to normal, really are the results from the supp that good anyway??

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #345 on: June 21, 2014, 11:01:24 PM »
I'm inclined to think pain killers and or alcohol are to blame as well. Seen bad liver tests from a buddy who just chewed tobacco but didn't drink so who knows. She needs to start drinking a ton of water and no alcohol if she is drinking. And if she thinks it's the supp ::) quit taking it and she should return to normal, really are the results from the supp that good anyway??
She hasn't been drinking any alcohol as she is going to Vegas for her birthday ( booked a year ago)and is training and eating clean... Hence the supps to help her. The docs are keeping her in hospital for the time being.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #346 on: June 21, 2014, 11:05:50 PM »
LOL ruled out panadol but blame #shredz, Im standing up for Tristan.

Booty i fear your friend is a liar, painkiller addict, binge drinker, I blame her addiction for her fucked up liver, now she is going to Vegas (Oh Brother)

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #347 on: June 21, 2014, 11:10:41 PM »
So here's the list of what my friend is taking. Shredz for women multivitamin, shredz for women creatine. Pyro & L-carnitine (for fat burning) and shredtime at night.... She mentioned that in this container the measuring scoop looks larger than she has previously had. The only other thing she is taking is the birth control pill. We just want to know  what's causing her liver problems. This is Australia so people are very laid back and she won't be upset if it's the products, she just wants to know if it could be.

you are kidding right? We are so laidback we dont give a fuck about our organs LOL.
you know thats not true, its not fair to even suggest shredz, I dont believe it whatsoever.
Im sure she is a Alcho.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #348 on: June 21, 2014, 11:16:15 PM »

you are kidding right? We are so laidback we dont give a fuck about our organs LOL.
you know thats not true, its not fair to even suggest shredz, I dont believe it whatsoever.
Im sure she is a Alcho.
That is not what I meant so don't twist my words. And I know her well and she is none of those things you suggest. I think that people are taking too many supps and it's not good for them. It can be toxic.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #349 on: June 21, 2014, 11:36:31 PM »
That is not what I meant so don't twist my words. And I know her well and she is none of those things you suggest. I think that people are taking too many supps and it's not good for them. It can be toxic.
Not twisting your words booty, but I don't think it's fair or nice to lay blame on tristans supps.
That's a pretty harsh accusation.
I know you mean well for your friend. Her liver won't recover.