Author Topic: SUMMER '14  (Read 80364 times)

TristenEsco

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • #SHREDZARMY
Re: SUMMER '14
« Reply #275 on: June 20, 2014, 12:21:16 AM »
his helping you man, no need to be on the defensive.

You must have ignored every other post of his in this thread. He's giving back hand bullshit that I don't need.

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #276 on: June 20, 2014, 12:23:33 AM »
2-2.5

You should have consulted with your Top before posting this, his official line here is that he's "practically natural"

If you go back and revise your original post to say "scoops of creatine" I'll delete this.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #277 on: June 20, 2014, 12:26:08 AM »
We promote our brand in many more ways than just social media. My initial post was regarding someone claiming we had to 'dip into getbig' for sales, getbig is an online community..a field we are already soaring in.

Ok, never mind the  "Dip into getbig" he was just pulling your chain.

Seriously what's the best way to sell more products? its not instragram.
How did the bodybuilding.com become so big, the owner became a millionaire at 24, selling supplements from his garage, before social media.
I wish you the best Tristen, I want you to become a supplement mogul, just focus on selling and less on IG losers, as Pat riley says "Get a grip"

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #278 on: June 20, 2014, 12:28:03 AM »
You must have ignored every other post of his in this thread. He's giving back hand bullshit that I don't need.

don't worry about that little stuff man. Watch how you act here cause when someone googles your name this thread will come up high on the rankings.

TristenEsco

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • #SHREDZARMY
« Reply #279 on: June 20, 2014, 12:31:11 AM »
Ok, never mind the  "Dip into getbig" he was just pulling your chain.

Seriously what's the best way to sell more products? its not instragram.
How did the bodybuilding.com become so big, the owner became a millionaire at 24, selling supplements from his garage, before social media.
I wish you the best Tristen, I want you to become a supplement mogul, just focus on selling and less on IG losers, as Pat riley says "Get a grip"

I appreciate any advice if it's genuine, I'm not an argumentive person or a know it all. But if people want to act stupid I will have something to say back.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #280 on: June 20, 2014, 12:31:36 AM »
and how has that translated into cash?

your market for supplements is gullible youngsters 

you should focus your marketing on them

^ This, pessimistic grumpy middle aged men don't believe in supplements...GH and TRT and then we listen.

S

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #281 on: June 20, 2014, 12:32:09 AM »
I appreciate any advice if it's genuine, I'm not an argumentive person or a know it all. But if people want to act stupid I will have something to say back.

::)

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #282 on: June 20, 2014, 12:37:57 AM »

It is genuine. you are 22 right? trust me, Facebook and IG is not the ticket to success.
If 400 of your 130k followers purchased one tub of protein once every 3 months that would be amazing right?

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #283 on: June 20, 2014, 12:55:16 AM »
2-2.5
I suddenly have found some respect for you.

Welcome to getbig, bitch. Glad you decided to man up and drop the BS marketing image

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #284 on: June 20, 2014, 03:56:45 AM »
social media is all fluff.

It's a billion(s) dollar industry and a component (if not the main driver) of many/most digital marketing strategies.  It's the opposite of fluff.
Y

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #285 on: June 20, 2014, 04:02:04 AM »
It's a billion(s) dollar industry and a component (if not the main driver) of many/most digital marketing strategies.  It's the opposite of fluff.

I said it pages ago... You are correct sell on Facebook. You don't come here to sell shit to people who know it's bullshit. You go to the market. This is not the market for bad supplements...

Butt plugs maybe... Supps no.

No homo of course.
$

nasht5

• Getbig IV
  • 903 squat 457bench 735 dead - "RAW" (belt & wraps)
« Reply #286 on: June 20, 2014, 04:13:27 AM »

Ditto, let's see how long it takes for them to realize how stupid they've acted since coming to GB.
sept 10th APF

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #287 on: June 20, 2014, 05:31:42 AM »

Truth. You and Joey both look fucking great. No lie and no homo. Would kill for that build.

Full stop.

Most of us spent some time in the past spending a fuck-ton on supplements being hawked by some dude that got jacked from boatloads of gear. Personally, I am well into 5 digits over a span of 10-20 years for the worthless crap. THE TRUTH is that to get that build that I desire, the only way was via gear. Once I understood that, I was only marginally pissed about the money down the shitter.

That said, when folks come here intimating that their championship-level build was from some can of protein powder, it rankles. A lot.

We talk a lot about being THE TRUTH here. We have fun, we give each other shit. It's harmless if you have the right mindset. But we are, above all, honest about training, nutrition and especially gear.

Please, if you have to be cagey about your gear use because of commercial concerns, we all get it. Just try hard not to blow smoke up our asses. That's what sets off the Illuminati.

Welcome to the Thunderdome. You and Mister Swoll are always welcome, especially after Joey's epic owning here a few months ago. Still classic GB.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #288 on: June 20, 2014, 07:07:55 AM »

apparently the midge doesnt take kindly to disrespect.
b

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #289 on: June 20, 2014, 07:33:41 AM »
Real people real results:

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #290 on: June 20, 2014, 08:55:59 AM »
Bf decreased hy 20%, dbag tattoos increased by 150%

Apparently when you use SHREDZ you start compulsively growing shitty tattoos.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #291 on: June 20, 2014, 02:01:28 PM »
It's over hyped fluff.
You have 130k followers and I guarantee less then 50 of them are customers.
Your marketing strategy is wrong, first of all it's not going to work on getbig, and your IG followers are to busy airbrushing their photos and making duck faces.
Why is it losers with 1000's of friends are always the one taking their own pic alone in a fucken bathroom.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #292 on: June 20, 2014, 02:16:47 PM »
It's over hyped fluff.
You have 130k followers and I guarantee less then 50 of them are customers.
Your marketing strategy is wrong, first of all it's not going to work on getbig, and your IG followers are to busy airbrushing their photos and making duck faces.
Why is it losers with 1000's of friends are always the one taking their own pic alone in a fucken bathroom.

There's plenty of data the proves it effective, economical, and profitable.  I'm not talking about my marketing strategies , I'm talking about real business and real $ .  Social media is real.
Y

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #293 on: June 20, 2014, 02:31:03 PM »
There's plenty of data the proves it effective, economical, and profitable.  I'm not talking about my marketing strategies , I'm talking about real business and real $ .  Social media is real.

I believe you, I just have not heard of many people making a killing of it.

How would you sell to your Instagram followers? (if you had instagram)

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #294 on: June 20, 2014, 02:43:45 PM »
We don't take kindly to disrespecting Mr Olympia Phillip Heath on this site so you best lower your tone to a respectful level.

x2

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #295 on: June 20, 2014, 02:48:53 PM »

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #296 on: June 20, 2014, 02:52:15 PM »
I won't play into your corny jokes. I see my pic hurt a lot of feelings, my apologies. I'm not spamming anything, if anything you should be happy to have a group of guys actually about that BB life on board. Instead of a bunch of useless shit talkers. Either way I'm too focused to give a damn.

#SHREDZARMY

www.tristen.getshredz.co m

More folks here than you know identify with you. They just don't want to admit it.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #297 on: June 20, 2014, 02:58:03 PM »
Girl stop, the last thing we're desperate for is online buzz when our head athlete has more social media followers than Mr.O himself

98,000 followers

https://www.facebook.com/joeyswoll

vs

1.9 Million

https://www.facebook.com/philheath

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #298 on: June 20, 2014, 03:02:02 PM »

"1"

What if....what if your parents had decided to name you Tristin? Would you change your name as soon as it was legally possible?

Just so you know, my parents picked a man's name for me although some people get uptight because I am a III and my son is a IV, as if we were royalty or something. LOL.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #299 on: June 20, 2014, 03:05:27 PM »

98,000 followers

https://www.facebook.com/joeyswoll

vs

1.9 Million

https://www.facebook.com/philheath
top bad 1.8mil of Phils followers are the same person