Author Topic: SUMMER '14  (Read 79887 times)

falco

• Getbig V
Re: SUMMER '14
« Reply #50 on: June 17, 2014, 09:57:46 AM »

Now you brought tears to my eyes. :'(  You are so sweet :-*

TristenEsco

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • #SHREDZARMY
« Reply #51 on: June 17, 2014, 10:27:22 AM »
those supplements looks lame.

Who's your sponsor?

-ENEUF

TristenEsco

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • #SHREDZARMY
« Reply #52 on: June 17, 2014, 10:28:42 AM »
Have you seen the stuff they sell?
They even sell shirts that say "MAYBE YOU SHOULD TRAIN AS HARD AS YOU HATE" ;D

The supplements themselves appear to just be the usual shit (protein, creatine etc.).
They throw in the normal gimmick terms like "Six Pack Stack/Hardcore Stack/Alpa Stack" and so on to appeal to delusional teens .
Men and women have a different line of products that are clearly just the same crap but with seperate labels on them. :D

Well maybe you should then you won't be so mad

-ENEUF

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: June 17, 2014, 01:00:00 PM »
I don't want to be called racist but i liked Cswol better than Joeyswol.

No homo.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #54 on: June 17, 2014, 02:02:13 PM »
pinkassassin33
Yo man I'm 14, starting 9th grade and I want to go to the gym I wanna be big and unstoppable I wanna be that one guy that everyone respects and no one messes with I'm motivated but I have no experience I need help I'd really appreciate it if you can give me tips @tristenesco

haha make sure you tell this kid you got huge on shredz supplements.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #55 on: June 17, 2014, 04:43:55 PM »
Tears aside...

I have a feeling that there is some honesty & sincerity here I'm sure.... This is not over the top or rude. Although 6-7 years from now, he may be very different than he is now.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #56 on: June 17, 2014, 07:35:23 PM »
pinkassassin33
Yo man I'm 14, starting 9th grade and I want to go to the gym I wanna be big and unstoppable I wanna be that one guy that everyone respects and no one messes with I'm motivated but I have no experience I need help I'd really appreciate it if you can give me tips @tristenesco

haha make sure you tell this kid you got huge on shredz supplements.

:D
b

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: June 17, 2014, 07:57:42 PM »
'forget muscles. forget looks. forget the body completely' he says as he spews on about his journey to self realisation, and how much better a person he is today than yesterday because the body and how he looks just isnt important anymore. being a whole person is.

but then his first post here in forever is to post a pic of himself, with nothing to offer in the way of advise, or anything of substance.

its an easy path to say you follow, and looks great to say on instagram, but too bad your full of shit.

cue 'hater' response.
b

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #58 on: June 17, 2014, 08:23:16 PM »
'forget muscles. forget looks. forget the body completely' he says as he spews on about his journey to self realisation, and how much better a person he is today than yesterday because the body and how he looks just isnt important anymore. being a whole person is.

but then his first post here in forever is to post a pic of himself, with nothing to offer in the way of advise, or anything of substance.

its an easy path to say you follow, and looks great to say on instagram, but too bad your full of shit.

cue 'hater' response.
Hater.

#CRAKZ #SWOLL #FUKDEMHATERZBRAH #ITISNTGAYWHENURGETTINGPAID

Danjo

• Getbig IV
  • If you're coming on...then come on!
« Reply #59 on: June 17, 2014, 08:30:31 PM »
Joey Swoll et al.:
#DYALYSISB4AGE40  #SUCKSOMANYDICKSINANIGHTGOTTAGETSTOMACHPUMPED  #DOUCHEBAGFAGBAITRUS  #GETBIGJUSTHATERRZ  #TEAMSHREDZCARDCARRYINGNAMBLAMEMBERSALL

Go pimp your fart powder supps and your delusional lifestyle elsewhere..Getbig don't play that moron..
H

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #60 on: June 17, 2014, 08:50:16 PM »
Who's your sponsor?

-ENEUF
haha, melting down now, huh? You thought getbig was filled with a bunch of guys who never lifted. Now an actual big dude comes along and says your supplements are garbage lol. Peddling your shitty supplements to a bunch of naive kids. Do you also tell these same teenagers the drugs you take to get big?  ::) ::)

#hater #drinkingthehaterade #didnotaccomplishmydreasmssoimabighater #bringingdownshredzbecauseimahater #hatingalldayandallnight #hatingtillthedayidie #cantstophatingwontstophatin #hatinwiththebestofthem #hater4life
X

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #61 on: June 17, 2014, 09:03:37 PM »
Well maybe you should then you won't be so mad

-ENEUF

Hey pretty boy.....info on the cute silver weight belt you spermburper

TristenEsco

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • #SHREDZARMY
« Reply #62 on: June 17, 2014, 09:19:37 PM »

cue 'hater' response.

Joeys been crucified here and knows this sites nature. He loves getbig..this is a legendary forum, no thanks to most the clowns posting today. But even if he did post useful information he'd get attacked every reply would be..all drugs. If you want substance follow the Shredz YouTube channel or follow his facebook.

#SHREDZARMY

www.tristen.getshredz.co m

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #63 on: June 17, 2014, 09:37:35 PM »
Joeys been crucified here and knows this sites nature. He loves getbig..this is a legendary forum, no thanks to most the clowns posting today. But even if he did post useful information he'd get attacked every reply would be..all drugs. If you want substance follow the Shredz YouTube channel or follow his facebook.

#SHREDZARMY

Because you are all drugs. Even with all the hard training and dieting, you would not look like you do without drugs. Not even half that! Do you think we are dumb to actually believe that training hard and dieting got you to look like that?  ::) ::) Drop the drugs, and you will lose most of your size, even with all the hard training and dieting.
X

TristenEsco

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • #SHREDZARMY
« Reply #64 on: June 17, 2014, 09:40:09 PM »
Thanks for bringing my point further home lol

I love bein in #SHREDZARMY

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #65 on: June 17, 2014, 09:41:45 PM »

all drugs
X

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: June 17, 2014, 09:46:48 PM »

This shit is just getting stupid.

Straight up spam.

Mods, are you really going to let this clown walk in here and shit all over this forum like this?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #67 on: June 17, 2014, 09:53:03 PM »
This shit is just getting stupid.

Straight up spam.

Mods, are you really going to let this clown walk in here and shit all over this forum like this?

Who brought his point further home? these morons are just reaching for anything at this point.
X

O.Z.

• Getbig IV
  • Team Swimmers
« Reply #68 on: June 17, 2014, 09:58:32 PM »
That is life. You are still learning though like most of us and you will say the same thing in 6/7 years time.
Right now saying that you have a big heart is a bit over the top as you are selling your supplements to kids giving them fake
impressions that with your supplements they can achieve a level of muscularity you have achieved with a different kind of supplements.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #69 on: June 17, 2014, 10:07:18 PM »
That is life. You are still learning though like most of us and you will say the same thing in 6/7 years time.
Right now saying that you have a big heart is a bit over the top as you are selling your supplements to kids giving them fake
impressions that with your supplements they can achieve a level of muscularity you have achieved with a different kind of supplements.

#hater
X

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #70 on: June 17, 2014, 10:08:29 PM »
isnt the point of the # thing so things can be searched for on social media bullshit?

what is the point of doing it here?

#whatdoesitallmean

O.Z.

• Getbig IV
  • Team Swimmers
« Reply #71 on: June 17, 2014, 10:13:33 PM »
#hater

#nohaterjusttellinghowitisandheknowsthatbutheyheisjustoneofmanysoyoucantreallyblamehim

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #72 on: June 17, 2014, 10:16:58 PM »

#mpftrainingsystems

If you notice one thing.....it's not about ME.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: June 17, 2014, 11:19:24 PM »

#SHREDZARMY

hey bro i get that you guys just want to use the board to spam your site. but dont paint your not participating in making this board better than anything other than spamming, cause nobody is s buying your 'hurt feelings' act.

'you guys are mean and make fun of us so we arent going to post here other than to spam'

hahaha pansies.
b

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: June 17, 2014, 11:21:07 PM »

you look great for a midget. what are you, 5'5- 5'6?

are you wearing your moms heels?

ps your hat is crooked.
b