Author Topic: SUMMER '14  (Read 80179 times)

TristenEsco

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • #SHREDZARMY
Re: SUMMER '14
« Reply #175 on: June 18, 2014, 10:42:09 AM »
Y'all gonna catch the beats messing with this guy.

I think I was 18 or 19 in this pic..sad most of you aren't even there yet

#SHREDZARMY

www.tristen.getshredz.co m

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #176 on: June 18, 2014, 10:43:53 AM »

#SHREDZARMY

Yes, I've never looked that much like a power bottom in my entire life, let alone at 19.

Salutes.

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #177 on: June 18, 2014, 10:46:49 AM »
So bottom line... Mr. Swole pushing a product on a board where everyone is knowledgable enough to know its shit and will never buy it... Then proceeds to piss everyone off and get tossed around like DA used to in the old days.

Yep that's my definition of a "successful supplement company" business plan. Bravo.
$

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #178 on: June 18, 2014, 10:47:15 AM »
im surprised joey can stop wanking on cam for old guys long enough to post on here

#teamtristengayestnameever
T

TristenEsco

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • #SHREDZARMY
« Reply #179 on: June 18, 2014, 10:47:22 AM »
Yes, I've never looked that much like a power bottom in my entire life, let alone at 19.

Salutes.

I had to google what power bottom was. You all seem very knowledgable and experienced in the gay life

#SHREDZARMY

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #180 on: June 18, 2014, 10:48:44 AM »
I had to google what power bottom was. You all seem very knowledgable and experienced in the gay life

#SHREDZARMY

post proof you are over 5 ft 4"

#teamstandingonabox
T

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #181 on: June 18, 2014, 10:48:46 AM »

#SHREDZARMY

Was your pic in the search results?

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #182 on: June 18, 2014, 10:53:13 AM »

Salutes.

;D

TristenEsco

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • #SHREDZARMY
« Reply #183 on: June 18, 2014, 10:54:09 AM »
I have gay followers, so I won't mention anything else on that subject. You see, unlike most of you I actually have something to lose. This was fun though :)

#SHREDZARMY

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #184 on: June 18, 2014, 10:55:19 AM »
ive just checked the financials on joeys supplement line

#notsoldenoughtobuy50dbol

#fail

#sellingamultivitaminasasizegainer

#scumrippinggullibleyoungsteroff

#shouldhavestucktodwarfwrestling
T

thulsaDOOM210

• Getbig III
  • Enlightenment is my DOOM
« Reply #185 on: June 18, 2014, 11:00:26 AM »
I have gay followers, so I won't mention anything else on that subject. You see, unlike most of you I actually have something to lose. This was fun though :)

#SHREDZARMY

Bwaaaaaaaahaha

You'll lose your gay follower!

Hahahaha ya TWINK! You mean you'll lose your access to HG test, anavar and serostim ya gay for drugs little boy!

You just ended the thread and any credibility you might had with clueless tweens ya sharpie eye browed queen.

Be gone!

thulsaDOOM210

• Getbig III
« Reply #186 on: June 18, 2014, 11:05:48 AM »
#jackingoffforAIDSpatientsforHGtestanavarandsersotimforlife
#shredzlovesthecockforroids

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #187 on: June 18, 2014, 11:08:49 AM »
I was without work for 6 months when my former Co-worker finally recommended me to start freelancing from home... It was only after I earned $5000 in my first month when I actually believed I could do this for a living! Now I am happier than ever... I work from home and I am my own boss now like I always wanted... I see a lot of unhappy people around me, working the same old boring job that's sucking the life out of them day by day... Everytime I see someone like that I say START FREELANCING MAN!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #188 on: June 18, 2014, 11:22:47 AM »
I've gotta say 'Joey Swole" has hung in this thread for 8 pages and took it and dished it out (no homo). He just might be a getbigger after all.

Simple Simon

« Reply #189 on: June 18, 2014, 11:25:04 AM »
I've gotta say 'Joey Swole" has hung in this thread for 8 pages and took it and dished it out (no homo). He just might be a getbigger after all.
Lack of self respect can take you a long way

TristenEsco

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • #SHREDZARMY
« Reply #190 on: June 18, 2014, 11:33:54 AM »

Joey's no longer posting. This is Tristen, hence all the corny jokes about my name

#SHREDZARMY

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #191 on: June 18, 2014, 11:38:57 AM »
Joey's no longer posting. This is Tristen, hence all the corny jokes about my name

#SHREDZARMY

You were angelic in Legends, bro.

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #192 on: June 18, 2014, 12:31:09 PM »
im 6 ft 4 munchkin

i could use your head as a place to rest my balls

they get sore from pounding your mom in the ass

#teamvernontroyer

hahhahaaaaaahahahahahhah ahhaha  ;D ;D

I was thinking about piling on, but you and no one are absolutely shredding this dudes world quite nicely.

Look man, you have a good build. It's the hypocrisy and major league douchery that is compelling peeps to blast you....damn, I couldn't help myself ;)

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #193 on: June 18, 2014, 12:42:52 PM »
this is me stood next to a 6ft 210 lb guy

the top of your head wouldnt even make this pic

#teamcubanlifts

You tell that 6ft guy he is being missed.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #194 on: June 18, 2014, 12:44:31 PM »
Have you ever thought about earning a living working from home, but you didn't want the big start-up costs of most programs? If you have, then your time has come. You can get started with us for FREE. If you can copy and paste, you can earn $50 - $200 per day or more. What we do is advertise for large companies that are looking for new customers. Once you join, you become part of a team, using a proven system, you aren't ignored, and left just hearing crickets. So if you're serious about earning money working from home, then add me as a friend on Facebook.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #195 on: June 18, 2014, 12:48:22 PM »
post proof you are over 5 ft 4"

#teamstandingonabox

Lmao! I'm only 5,9 but that was a funny one! :D

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #196 on: June 18, 2014, 01:13:14 PM »
dear swollencrack- is that right? fuck you guys have so many names I get them mixed up and can't keep track.

it seems your angry. you've gone from a happy spirited young man who's whole bright GB future laid in front of him. full of promise and hope. reduced now to a g4p stunted and somewhat unintelligent individual who's whole sum of life is being #shredz on Instagram while dieting for the next photo shoot where you'll suggestively pull your shorts down for all the fanboys you've accumulated who's attention has given you some kind of sense of accomplishment.

congrats on that.

my advice to you is to come back under a different account and try again. this time don't try to play the big banana making it look like your blessing is all with your presence. a guy who's short enough to sleep in a shoe box doesn't have 'presence', sunshine. your a flea on the balls of lion that is the collective known as getbig.

take you and the rest of your effeminate lipstick wearing 'crew' and head on over to bbing.com where maybe some pimply faced bonerack will be impressed w your midgetry, Daisy.

b

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #197 on: June 18, 2014, 01:23:25 PM »
#Iwilltakeanyshityoucandishoutonthisboardaslongasicanpimpmybullshitsupplements

thulsaDOOM210

• Getbig III
« Reply #198 on: June 18, 2014, 01:43:27 PM »
dear swollencrack- is that right? fuck you guys have so many names I get them mixed up and can't keep track.

it seems your angry. you've gone from a happy spirited young man who's whole bright GB future laid in front of him. full of promise and hope. reduced now to a g4p stunted and somewhat unintelligent individual who's whole sum of life is being #shredz on Instagram while dieting for the next photo shoot where you'll suggestively pull your shorts down for all the fanboys you've accumulated who's attention has given you some kind of sense of accomplishment.

congrats on that.

my advice to you is to come back under a different account and try again. this time don't try to play the big banana making it look like your blessing is all with your presence. a guy who's short enough to sleep in a shoe box doesn't have 'presence', sunshine. your a flea on the balls of lion that is the collective known as getbig.

take you and the rest of your effeminate lipstick wearing 'crew' and head on over to bbing.com where maybe some pimply faced bonerack will be impressed w your midgetry, Daisy.

I don't know no one, #teamshredz lookin pretty intimidating here..... ;) ????

the trainer

« Reply #199 on: June 18, 2014, 01:52:48 PM »

#SHREDZARMY

Do you call yourself crack cause your asscrack is so sore from all the ass pounding, if sucking old men dicks for a few dollars equals success then you my friend gets the 1st place award, Congratulations.