Author Topic: Michelle obama is a moron.  (Read 42512 times)

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
Re: Michelle obama is a moron.
« Reply #100 on: June 18, 2014, 01:31:42 PM »
The more I think about it, the more outrageous her statement becomes.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #101 on: June 18, 2014, 01:33:59 PM »
You guys have to admit, her statement says something about herself that isn't good.

And I fully agree with the idea of intent versus result in this case.

So she's revealed herself in all sorts of negative ways with one statement.

Yeah, she's making excuses.  And then she's giving everyone who didn't go to Harvard and Princeton an alibi for not being a responsible parent.  In some ways its outrageous.

Normally, I think SC posts some pretty stupid shit picking at Michelle.  But not this time.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: June 18, 2014, 01:46:03 PM »
Yeah, she's making excuses.  And then she's giving everyone who didn't go to Harvard and Princeton an alibi for not being a responsible parent.  In some ways its outrageous.

Normally, I think SC posts some pretty stupid shit picking at Michelle.  But not this time.

Funny how media tells us that Michelle is so wildly popular. I don't see anything like that. I see indifference, at best (the same indifference she seems to have for the people ).

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #103 on: June 18, 2014, 01:52:51 PM »
No, you have the time but you have so incorrectly misread my comments you feel you have no other choices but say you don't have the time or just admit you were tragically incorrect.

Now to answer your question:

I can say what i said about the graph because i am a parent.

Are you parent Straw?

Do you have children?

If you do have children do you want to feed them healthy food?

If you intend to feed them healthy food but didn't know what healthy food was how would you go about finding out?

Let's say you are in my situation, my time, when my children were young, in the mid to late nighties and the information wasn't readily availble in the internet.  How would you go about finding out what healthy food was if that was your INTENTION?

PS:  It;'s ok to admit you were tragically incorrect about my comments.   :)

Just to review to help prevent further misunderstandings  ;):

-  I am for schools only being allowed to provide healthy choices to kids
-  I am for parents retaining the right to send their kids to school with what ever food they choose to give them
-  What Michelle said was moronic.  (denoted in detail in my posts)

I'm sure if you ask virtually any parent if they care about the health of their children they would say yes or even OF COURSE

It's completely contrary to any parent (humans or animals) to not be concerned about the health and well being of their offspring

The parents who give their kids juice boxes, breakfast cereal and other types of foods almost certainly believe they are giving their kids healthy foods

They believe these are healthy choices because that's how they are marketed and the government food pyramid promotes these choices too.

Too suggest that the explosion of obesity and diabetes among young children in this country is due to their parent simply not caring (i.e. their intent) is just ridiculous.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #104 on: June 18, 2014, 01:55:54 PM »
Just admit she is a fucking moron and move on - no need to defend her like a spouse

I'm sure if you ask virtually any parent if they care about the health of their children they would say yes or even OF COURSE

It's completely contrary to any parent (humans or animals) to not be concerned about the health and well being of their offspring

The parents who give their kids juice boxes, breakfast cereal and other types of foods almost certainly believe they are giving their kids healthy foods

They believe these are healthy choices because that's how they are marketed and the government food pyramid promotes these choices too.

Too suggest that the explosion of obesity and diabetes among young children in this country is due to their parent simply not caring (i.e. their intent) is just ridiculous.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #105 on: June 18, 2014, 02:05:11 PM »

no, this is just as stupid as all the other, perhaps even more so

It's  amazing that simple statement of admission that at one time, in spite of her education, that she struggled to know the best way to feed her kids would somehow be controversial, especially when we can see evidence of the same thing all across the country

Only on this board (dominated by right wingers and a mental patient or two) would that be controversial

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: June 18, 2014, 02:10:31 PM »

It's  amazing that simple statement of admission that at one time, in spite of her education, that she struggled to know the best way to feed her kids would somehow be controversial, especially when we can see evidence of the same thing all across the country

Only on this board (dominated by right wingers and a mental patient or two) would that be controversial

LOL - just exposes her for being a complete fraud and a joke

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: June 18, 2014, 02:13:44 PM »

I am suspecting you are not a parent.

Actions are a result of intentions and actions speak louder than words.

For example:  People say they want to lose weight.  Does that mean they intend to lose weight?  Only their actions say so.

When have i suggested they don't care?

I only am saying that IF the intent was to give their kids healthy food the answers are readily available.

It doesn't take much research these days.  Become a label reader.  

If you kids are FAT, chances are they are eating too much crap and no exercising enough.

And lets be honest.  Most of these parents are over weight themselves.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: June 18, 2014, 02:19:00 PM »

It's  amazing that simple statement of admission that at one time, in spite of her education, that she struggled to know the best way to feed her kids would somehow be controversial, especially when we can see evidence of the same thing all across the country

No it's complete BULL SHIT and a total cop out on her part.  Same with all the other fat as fuck parents.

If all parents REALLY INTENDED (actions being the evidence) to eat healthy with their kids, unhealthy Fast food, processed food, corn syrup in everything, would virtually decrease by 90% over night

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: June 18, 2014, 02:31:40 PM »
The stupid sasquatch bitch just said that illegals are no different than the founding fathers

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: June 18, 2014, 02:37:32 PM »

It's  amazing that simple statement of admission that at one time, in spite of her education, that she struggled to know the best way to feed her kids would somehow be controversial, especially when we can see evidence of the same thing all across the country

So she "struggled to know", is how you put it.

Given the simplicity of the subject, how hard would you envision that she actually "struggled"?

Come on, Straw. No way you're on board with her.

IF we can believe a single word she says, then it was her priorities that were fucked up, and nothing else.

She's making excuses, so she'd do well to shut the fuck up about things she's unwilling to relay in an honest manner. It really is that simple.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: June 18, 2014, 02:45:01 PM »
By the way: I'd be perfectly stunned to learn that the Obamas didn't get a cook immediately upon the birth of their first child (complete with Dietician credentials, etc.) as do all their connections.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #112 on: June 18, 2014, 03:09:36 PM »
Michelle is a complete joke.   What a waste of a degree

Like I said. Most of the time higher education rarely equates to basic commonsense.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #113 on: June 18, 2014, 03:13:38 PM »
I am suspecting you are not a parent.

Actions are a result of intentions and actions speak louder than words.

For example:  People say they want to lose weight.  Does that mean they intend to lose weight?  Only their actions say so.

When have i suggested they don't care?

I only am saying that IF the intent was to give their kids healthy food the answers are readily available.

It doesn't take much research these days.  Become a label reader.  

If you kids are FAT, chances are they are eating too much crap and no exercising enough.

And lets be honest.  Most of these parents are over weight themselves.

yes, they are giving their kids juice boxes, cereal and other crap and thinking (i.e. intending) to give their kids what they've been told is a healthy diet

Also, many fat adult fully intend to lose weight and make an effort but they fail for the very same reason.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: June 18, 2014, 03:28:44 PM »
yes, they are giving their kids juice boxes, cereal and other crap and thinking (i.e. intending) to give their kids what they've been told is a healthy diet

Because they never did any actual research.  Because if they truly intended to they would educate themselves.  It doesn't take much any more.  It didn't then either.

All they have to do is read a f-king label, pick up one good book on nutrition and read it.  But yet they get fatter and theirs kids get fatter and fatter.  It's ok though as long as they drink diet coke!

Also, many fat adult fully intend to lose weight and make an effort but they fail for the very same reason.

No, what they do is fall for every fad diet out there.  always searching for that easy way out.  When they lose 5 pounds in a 2 weeks they tell everyone they know and those people go:  "Oh really?  my gosh i think i will take the magic pills, or eat seaweed, rub this lotion, or this or that"  When all the dam time the answer is right in fronT of them:  DON'T EAT SO DAM MUCH AND EXERCISE MORE! ....and do it for at least 3 months before you run around and try and tell everyone about your magic diet.

Note:  I am not talking about people who have glandular issues or what not.  Fact is most people just don't want to change their lifestyle.  But they never say that do they?  "I really want to lose weight, i will do anything"   meanwhile their kids spend most of the time on the their x-box while their parents watch reality shows about losing weight.   GMAFB.  

And just so you know, its all good with me, to each their own.

But don't tell me about how you didn't know even though you were Harvard educated.   ::)

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: June 18, 2014, 03:38:02 PM »
In summary:  when the student is ready the teacher appears.  Until then what ever the student says is baloney.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #116 on: June 18, 2014, 03:49:22 PM »
Because they never did any actual research.  Because if they truly intended to they would educate themselves.  It doesn't take much any more.  It didn't then either.

All they have to do is read a f-king label, pick up one good book on nutrition and read it.  But yet they get fatter and theirs kids get fatter and fatter.  It's ok though as long as they drink diet coke!

No, what they do is fall for every fad diet out there.  always searching for that easy way out.  When they lose 5 pounds in a 2 weeks they tell everyone they know and those people go:  "Oh really?  my gosh i think i will take the magic pills, or eat seaweed, rub this lotion, or this or that"  When all the dam time the answer is right in fronT of them:  DON'T EAT SO DAM MUCH AND EXERCISE MORE! ....and do it for at least 3 months before you run around and try and tell everyone about your magic diet.

Note:  I am not talking about people who have glandular issues or what not.  Fact is most people just don't want to change their lifestyle.  But they never say that do they?  "I really want to lose weight, i will do anything"   meanwhile their kids spend most of the time on the their x-box while their parents watch reality shows about losing weight.   GMAFB.  

And just so you know, its all good with me, to each their own.

But don't tell me about how you didn't know even though you were Harvard educated.   ::)

So everyone has failed at a diet or has a kid with diabetes or really failed at ANYTHING has done so because they didn't intend to succeed?

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: June 18, 2014, 03:59:57 PM »
So everyone has failed at a diet or has a kid with diabetes or really failed at ANYTHING has done so because they didn't intend to succeed?

Reductio ad absurdum  ;)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #118 on: June 18, 2014, 04:09:43 PM »
Reductio ad absurdum  ;)

I agree

your premise is absurd

and since you haven't convinced me of your point of view I have to assume you never truly intended to do so

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: June 18, 2014, 04:21:59 PM »
I agree

your premise is absurd

and since you haven't convinced me of your point of view I have to assume you never truly intended to do so

Lol.

Once again you have misread my posts.   At least your consistent at being so off base. 

I guess that's your squirming mechanism. Lol

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #120 on: June 18, 2014, 04:57:05 PM »

Lol.

Once again you have misread my posts.   At least your consistent at being so off base. 

I guess that's your squirming mechanism. Lol

squirming ...hardly.  just trying to unpack your premise

you're the one who has said if the parents intention was really there then their child would not be obese or have diabetes

yes or no (I don't need 5 paragraphs parsing the word intention - I'm reading this on my phone)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: June 18, 2014, 05:00:25 PM »

you're the one who has said if the parents intention was really there then their child would not be obese or have diabetes

yes or no (I don't need 5 paragraphs parsing the word intention - I'm reading this on my phone)

What if they just dont give a shit?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #122 on: June 18, 2014, 05:03:17 PM »

What if they just dont give a shit?

we're not talking about your parents

we're talking about normal people

I'm trying to have a semi-rational conversation with Ozmo so go talk to yourself on the thread about Obama and the electronic giraffe

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: June 18, 2014, 05:32:54 PM »

Your method of.unpacking my premise is to constantly misreading it even also in this post. 

And now all you are left with is resorting to reductio ad absurdum yet again?

I have made my position pretty clear.  No need to rehash it. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: June 18, 2014, 06:30:44 PM »
we're not talking about your parents

we're talking about normal people

I'm trying to have a semi-rational conversation with Ozmo so go talk to yourself on the thread about Obama and the electronic giraffe

Meltdown