Author Topic: Michelle obama is a moron.  (Read 41804 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Michelle obama is a moron.
« Reply #175 on: June 19, 2014, 01:37:14 PM »
I'm not going to waste my time re-reading your nonsense

stop complaining I won't answer a question that you refuse to even re-post it

LOL  - when you are ready I can help you

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #176 on: June 19, 2014, 01:39:05 PM »
LOL  - when you are ready I can help you

help me with what

If I were out of shape (which I'm not) all I need to do is eat less and move more...right

even a moron like you knows that all it takes

just a few less wings and a few less beers

right

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #177 on: June 19, 2014, 01:40:54 PM »
And you said earlier:

but yet Straw says this:

STRAW i am starting to be convinced you don't read well, don't understand basic English and or English isn't your first language

How old are you really?

he didn't eat less

he ate DIFFERENTLY

that's the entire point I've been making in this thread

it has nothing to do with intention

it has to do with strategy

if a parent thinks they are helping their kid lose weight by giving them juice boxes, cereal, etc... it's not a failure of INTENTION it's a failure of STRATEGY

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #178 on: June 19, 2014, 01:54:00 PM »
help me with what

If I were out of shape (which I'm not) all I need to do is eat less and move more...right

even a moron like you knows that all it takes

just a few less wings and a few less beers

right

yup - that simple - even a genious like michwelle can figure it out

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #179 on: June 19, 2014, 01:56:51 PM »
he didn't eat less

he ate DIFFERENTLY

that's the entire point I've been making in this thread

it has nothing to do with intention

it has to do with strategy

if a parent thinks they are helping their kid lose weight by giving them juice boxes, cereal, etc... it's not a failure of INTENTION it's a failure of STRATEGY

It has everything to do with intention.  Most people are fat because they eat too much and exercise too little NOT because they adopted the wrong strategy, ESPECIALLY at a young age.  And knowing what to eat and not to eat is a simple thing find out IF the intention is TRULY there.  

A patent giving their kids a juice box is a failure of intention because they didn't take the time to really research how much juice is just sugar. A parent that actually researches what a healthy diet is will find that out fast.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #180 on: June 19, 2014, 02:01:19 PM »
Eat Less Move More - Works every fucking time you dolt

I ate and drank a lot less - and my training involved a shit load more calorie burning and circuit type training. 

yet you just said this:

he didn't eat less

he ate DIFFERENTLY

Still claiming you know English Straw?

PS:  Eating differently typically means LESS CALORIES!!!!

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #181 on: June 19, 2014, 02:16:35 PM »
yet you just said this:

Still claiming you know English Straw?

PS:  Eating differently typically means LESS CALORIES!!!!

I read fine

try to pay attention

do you just ate less beer and wings ....right

No - I gave up all that shit and work out a lot harder - do better workouts and a lot more HIIT trpy training.  

he didn't just eat less

he ate differently

he may well have also eaten less but he also changed his diet

he didn't just eat less wings and drink fewer beers

btw - any time you eat less you're not only lower calories but you also quite likely lowering carbs which may well be more important than lowering calories

I wouldn't even bother providing you links since I don't think nutrition is something you're actually interested in

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #182 on: June 19, 2014, 02:46:45 PM »
I read fine

try to pay attention

he did just eat less

he ate differently

he may well have also eaten less but he also changed his diet

he didn't just eat less wings and drink fewer beers

btw - any time you eat less you're not only lower calories but you also quite likely lowering carbs which may well be more important than lowering calories

I wouldn't even bother providing you links since I don't think nutrition is something you're actually interested in

Wrong again.  Get your English dictionary out.  You don't read fine and its more than evident in many places in this thread.

He stated twice he ate less.  NOT "may as well have"  HE DID STATE IT.

Also, eating differently typically mean eating less calories, better food etc.   But essentially its eating LESS.

No need to bother providing me with links.  I raised my children intending that they ate healthy food, made plenty of mistakes along the way, but because my intention was there, I didn't make excuses like Michelle just did playing the VICTIM, i made changes.    

Maybe one day you might experience the gift of Children and know what true intention is.  Until then you are just a wanna be hack pretending to know about parenting and children.

What you should do with the links its email them to Michelle. If you chose not to then she can claim that she never got the links from you and that's why she couldn't feed her kids healthy food.  But hey, as long as her intention was there.............. ::)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #183 on: June 19, 2014, 03:31:39 PM »
Wrong again.  Get your English dictionary out.  You don't read fine and its more than evident in many places in this thread.

He stated twice he ate less.  NOT "may as well have"  HE DID STATE IT.

Also, eating differently typically mean eating less calories, better food etc.   But essentially its eating LESS.

No need to bother providing me with links.  I raised my children intending that they ate healthy food, made plenty of mistakes along the way, but because my intention was there, I didn't make excuses like Michelle just did playing the VICTIM, i made changes.    

Maybe one day you might experience the gift of Children and know what true intention is.  Until then you are just a wanna be hack pretending to know about parenting and children.

What you should do with the links its email them to Michelle. If you chose not to then she can claim that she never got the links from you and that's why she couldn't feed her kids healthy food.  But hey, as long as her intention was there.............. ::)

The first thing I asked him is if he simply ate less wings and drank less beer he said NO

he said he gave up all that shit

did you miss that part?

Michelle is not "playing the victim"

It's bizzarro that you can read her admitting that she made mistakes along the way ....just like you just wrote

I guess we should assume you're playing the victim too with that statement

You should really write a diet book

It can be just one page long. Shit even just one or two sentences should cover it

"You'll achieve all of your health, weight loss and fitness goals when you intend to do so"

"If you are not having success with your current plan then you simply don't intend to succeed"

There you go

You don't even have to give me co-writing credit

btw - I never pretended to know anything about parenting but one thing I do know is that becoming a parent does not suddenly transform you into someone with knowledge of nutrition.   You can look to the explosion of obesity and diabetes among children for your proof of that.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #184 on: June 19, 2014, 04:00:38 PM »
The first thing I asked him is if he simply ate less wings and drank less beer he said NO

he said he gave up all that shit

did you miss that part?

Wrong again!  Further supporting the charge that you don't know english and commonly mis-read posts.

He said this first to start the subject spur of discussion:

then later you said this:
it works for some people but not for everyone and it's certainly not the solution to preventing diabetes if you're still eating the wrong kinds of food

fucking moron

I ate and drank a lot less - and my training involved a shit load more calorie burning and circuit type training.  

Then you guys did your "who's the homo game for a few posts" and then it returned to this:

Beer and Wings
then:
do you just ate less beer and wings ....right

then:
No - I gave up all that shit and work out a lot harder - do better workouts and a lot more HIIT trpy training.  
Oh, so you didn't follow your moronic claim

and
you ate differently and you changed your training

right  (pulling your typical BS when debating trying to put your words in his mouth.)

Then.................  Pay attention now Straw, this is what you call a clarifying statement (look it up in your English dictionary):

Boom! there ya have it!  STRAW CAN NOT READ!

Michelle is not "playing the victim"

It's bizzarro that you can read her admitting that she made mistakes along the way ....just like you just wrote

When someone says i went to Harvard and Princeton but couldn't figure out how to feed my kids healthy food they are playing the victim.  PERIOD

I guess we should assume you're playing the victim too with that statement
  ::)

You should really write a diet book

It can be just one page long. Shit even just one or two sentences should cover it

"You'll achieve all of your health, weight loss and fitness goals when you intend to do so"

"If you are not having success with your current plan then you simply don't intend to succeed"

There you go

You don't even have to give me co-writing credit

The only book that needs to be mentioned is an English language and grammar book because you need to read it.

btw - I never pretended to know anything about parenting but one thing I do know is that becoming a parent does not suddenly transform you into someone with knowledge of nutrition.   You can look to the explosion of obesity and diabetes among children for your proof of that.

No shit Sherlock.....but if yoru intention is to have knowledge of nutrition the answers are easily available to any one who can read.

flipper5470

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #185 on: June 19, 2014, 04:14:16 PM »
It's like the moronic "Biggest Loser" contestants that talk about the "journey" they're on.  Yo...Lord Bumblefuck...you aren't on any journey.  You've made a series of bad choices that have had a negative impact on your well being.  Now you have a chance to undo that damage by making better choices.   It's not a journey..it's a choice.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #186 on: June 19, 2014, 04:32:47 PM »
Wrong again!  Further supporting the charge that you don't know english and commonly mis-read posts.

He said this first to start the subject spur of discussion:

then later you said this:

Then you guys did your "who's the homo game for a few posts" and then it returned to this:
then:then:and
Then.................  Pay attention now Straw, this is what you call a clarifying statement (look it up in your English dictionary):

Boom! there ya have it!  STRAW CAN NOT READ!

When someone says i went to Harvard and Princeton but couldn't figure out how to feed my kids healthy food they are playing the victim.  PERIOD
   ::)

The only book that needs to be mentioned is an English language and grammar book because you need to read it.

No shit Sherlock.....but if yoru intention is to have knowledge of nutrition the answers are easily available to any one who can read.

he only said he ate and drank less after admitting he also changed his diet

he didn't just eat less wings and drink less beer

if the solution to obesity and diabetes is available to anyone who can read then how do you explain the explosion of obesity and diabetes in this country in the last 20 years.

I guess it must be because less people can read now than they could 20 years ago

So the obesity epidemic in this country is not due to "lack of intention" but just lack of ability to read

btw - your "BOOMS" and 30 point font cracks me up

you really take this shit seriously don't you

SCRUBS

• Getbig III
« Reply #187 on: June 19, 2014, 04:45:30 PM »
Look, the real question is, does she spit or swallow? Judging by the size of her ass, she swallows.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #188 on: June 19, 2014, 05:01:52 PM »
he only said he ate and drank less after admitting he also changed his diet

he didn't just eat less wings and drink less beer

Wrong again!

Go back and re-read it.  Did you look up the word "clarifying" and "statement"?   Maybe wiki has the definition of them together.  

How about looking up context of a conversation?

if the solution to obesity and diabetes is available to anyone who can read then how do you explain the explosion of obesity and diabetes in this country in the last 20 years.

Because people aren't reading it, seeking it out, and or aren't willing to change their lifestyles.  

I guess it must be because less people can read now than they could 20 years ago

lol

So the obesity epidemic in this country is not due to "lack of intention" but just lack of ability to read

Once again misreading over and over and over.

btw - your "BOOMS" and 30 point font cracks me up

you really take this shit seriously don't you

No, but your stupidity is very entertaining.  Especially the part where you make claim after claim and its shown in black and white the you cant read.  But as a great getbig poster once said, i will keep responding to your posts as long as i find them entertaining.  ;)

PS:  I felt that a 30pt font would be appropriate because you keep demonstrating you inability to read.  

Of course you never bold and increase the size of any text lol   ::)

PPSS:  We agree on a lot more in this conversation that you likely realize.  But you'd have to be able to read to know that!

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #189 on: June 19, 2014, 05:14:21 PM »
Wrong again!

Go back and re-read it.  Did you look up the word "clarifying" and "statement"?   Maybe wiki has the definition of them together.  

How about looking up context of a conversation?

Because people aren't reading it, seeking it out, and or aren't willing to change their lifestyles.  

lol

Once again misreading over and over and over.

No, but your stupidity is very entertaining.  Especially the part where you make claim after claim and its shown in black and white the you cant read.  But as a great getbig poster once said, i will keep responding to your posts as long as i find them entertaining.  ;)

PS:  I felt that a 30pt font would be appropriate because you keep demonstrating you inability to read.  

Of course you never bold and increase the size of any text lol   ::)

PPSS:  We agree on a lot more in this conversation that you likely realize.  But you'd have to be able to read to know that!

Ozmo, when you were copying my posts and 333's why didn't you copy these two

it works for some people but not for everyone and it's certainly not the solution to preventing diabetes if you're still eating the wrong kinds of food

fucking moron

when I asked if 333 lost weight by just eating less wings and beer I was setting him because I knew he didn't just eat a few less wings and drink a few less beers.   He said he "cut out all that shit".    

De Facto - cutting out wing and beer is eating less and also consuming a shit ton less carbs

Regarding what you and I agree on.

We definitely don't agree on the topic which started this thread, specifically the quote by Michelle Obama which I think is perfectly reasonable and fine

We also don't agree on your claim - posted again below which was your profoundly simple minded response to this chart

Your graph show that parents are making the wrong choices for their kids and are not feeding them healthy food.  It shows PARENTS do not have the INTENTION to feed their kids healthy food.  

Did parents suddenly stop having an intention to feed their kids a healthy diet right around 1980 or did they just stop knowing how to read at that time?

Those are the two reasons you've given for the explosion in childhood obesity

Maybe I should put that question in 30 point font for dramatic effect

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #190 on: June 19, 2014, 05:26:45 PM »
Yes,  when the intention is true actions follow.  There are many reasons for childhood obesity a well as solutions.  I believe it's easy to say you intend something but it another thing entirely when you truly intend something.

I went through this a parent starting in 1988.  From the point of view as a parent her comments are complete bullshit.   If you were a parent who has raised children  from infant to adult you would likely agree with me.  Especially if you took the small amount of time it took for me and my wife to research what a healthy diet is.  And  especially if you are as smart as Michelle and Obama are.  

Knowing that you are a Obama supporter and not a parent I can see why you may defend her statements.  

....other than that I am On a tablet right now.  Can't hack up the rest of your post.  I can tomorrow  :) :)sometime.  

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #191 on: June 19, 2014, 06:22:30 PM »
Yes,  when the intention is true actions follow.  There are many reasons for childhood obesity a well as solutions.  I believe it's easy to say you intend something but it another thing entirely when you truly intend something.

I went through this a parent starting in 1988.  From the point of view as a parent her comments are complete bullshit.   If you were a parent who has raised children  from infant to adult you would likely agree with me.  Especially if you took the small amount of time it took for me and my wife to research what a healthy diet is.  And  especially if you are as smart as Michelle and Obama are.  

Knowing that you are a Obama supporter and not a parent I can see why you may defend her statements.  

....other than that I am On a tablet right now.  Can't hack up the rest of your post.  I can tomorrow  :) :)sometime.  

I don't need to be a parent to think her statement is totally benign and fine.
Like you, she said she made mistakes and had to learn what was a good diet for her kids (and by extension herself)

“It is our job as adults to make sure that our kids eat what they need, not what they want,” she said. “I struggle with that in my own life, and I tell you, if I let my kids dictate what we have for dinner every day, it would be French fries, chips, and candy, but we don’t run our households like that, and we can’t run our schools like that.”

Instead of rolling back the national school mandates, the First Lady explained that schools just needed more help making healthy food taste better.“What we need to do is lend a hand to the schools that are struggling, not roll back the standards and say, 'Oh, well. The kids don’t like it so let them eat cake,'” she insisted. “We can’t afford to do that."

I have no problem at all with that statement.  If I had kids they would be bringing their own lunches anyway but I would still have absolutely no problem with what she said.

I'm much more interested in premise of "intention" as the cause of the explosion in obesity.

Why do you think parents suddenly (or gradually) stopped intending to feed their kids healthy foods starting right around 1980.   This was your conclusion from looking at that chart of obesity and I'm just wondering what do you think caused this change in intention which created the explosion in obesity among children at that time.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #192 on: June 19, 2014, 07:40:28 PM »
I don't need to be a parent to think her statement is totally benign and fine.
Like you, she said she made mistakes and had to learn what was a good diet for her kids (and by extension herself)

I have no problem at all with that statement.  If I had kids they would be bringing their own lunches anyway but I would still have absolutely no problem with what she said.

I'm much more interested in premise of "intention" as the cause of the explosion in obesity.

Why do you think parents suddenly (or gradually) stopped intending to feed their kids healthy foods starting right around 1980.   This was your conclusion from looking at that chart of obesity and I'm just wondering what do you think caused this change in intention which created the explosion in obesity among children at that time.

No, again you are making assumptions about my position; putting words in my mouth.....it makes this discussion tedious.   I think maybe it's just your MO trying to put the person on the defensive so they spend time explaining how it's not their position.    where I say after 1980 parents decided to stop feeding their kids healthy food?

If you want to continue this discussion stop being dishonest because you have misread my post so often you are either retarded or doing it on purpose.  And if you are doing it on purpose then you are trolling.  

And yeah, a parents POV will be far different than a non-parent.   That's not even debatable In this instance.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #193 on: June 19, 2014, 08:37:27 PM »
No, again you are making assumptions about my position; putting words in my mouth.....it makes this discussion tedious.   I think maybe it's just your MO trying to put the person on the defensive so they spend time explaining how it's not their position.    where I say after 1980 parents decided to stop feeding their kids healthy food?

If you want to continue this discussion stop being dishonest because you have misread my post so often you are either retarded or doing it on purpose.  And if you are doing it on purpose then you are trolling.  

And yeah, a parents POV will be far different than a non-parent.   That's not even debatable In this instance.

sorry I guess I got the year wrong

what year did they stop caring about what their kids ate and why?

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #194 on: June 19, 2014, 10:29:11 PM »
There are 3 members here that have destroyed this forum so other people dont even bother to post here.....well done lol  ;D

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #195 on: June 20, 2014, 12:13:48 AM »
There are 3 members here that have destroyed this forum so other people dont even bother to post here.....well done lol  ;D

Only 3? 

Who?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #196 on: June 20, 2014, 03:34:47 AM »
Michelle Obama Tells the Congress ‘It’s Unacceptable’ To End My School Lunch Program
IJ Review ^ | 6-20-14 | Kevin Boyd
Posted on June 20, 2014 at 6:09:45 AM EDT by afraidfortherepublic

House Republicans are trying to end Michelle Obama’s school lunch initative and the First Lady’s not happy about it.

She used a White House event on Tuesday to rally opposition to a bill passed by a House subcommittee that would allow districts to suspend the program.

From Fox News:

Seeing her nutritional standards under threat, the first lady hosted a discussion with school leaders on Tuesday afternoon at the White House where she ripped efforts to roll back those guidelines.

“This is unacceptable,” Obama said.

The first lady said families realize the country is facing a “health crisis,” and the “last thing we can afford to do right now is play politics with kids’ health.”

School districts are claiming that the lunch guidelines are overly restrictive and kids are throwing away the required fruits and vegetables. Some children have complained they were still hungry due to limited portion sizes as a part of the initative (the USDA eventually scrapped the strict portion limits).

It is not “unacceptable” to believe that local school districts, who deal with students and parents on a daily basis, would have a better idea of how to feed their students than Washington bureaucrats and bored un-elected activists who dare to tell the people’s elected representatives how to do their jobs.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #197 on: June 20, 2014, 07:34:06 AM »
sorry I guess I got the year wrong

what year did they stop caring about what their kids ate and why?

That quote you posted was a response from this quote:

wow - she admits that at one time she herself didn't know how to feed her own children to keep them healthy

obviously no one else in this country has that problem as we can see from the graph I posted

So will say it again with more detail:

The graph shows that parents (the ones who have fat kids) are making the wrong choices (or allowing the kids to make wrong choices) for their kids and are not feeding them healthy food.  It shows (those) PARENTS do not have the INTENTION to feed their kids healthy food.  

This sentence does NOT mean:

Why do you think parents suddenly (or gradually) stopped intending to feed their kids healthy foods starting right around 1980.   This was your conclusion from looking at that chart of obesity and I'm just wondering what do you think caused this change in intention which created the explosion in obesity among children at that time.

So i ask you again:

where I say after 19XX parents decided to stop feeding their kids healthy food?

Distinctions and details are difficult for the poor skills reading folk.  :)

And i did answer your other question earlier:

There are many reasons for childhood obesity a well as solutions.

Still.......

You haven't addressed your many many misreads from 3333 eating less and working out more to suggesting i think Michelle is putting her nose in our personal lives.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #198 on: June 20, 2014, 07:42:57 AM »

Only 3? 

Who?
3 that stands out....but i enjoyto see them bickering even if they destroy this part so i will not out them  ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #199 on: June 20, 2014, 07:44:55 AM »
3 that stands out....but i enjoyto see them bickering even if they destroy this part so i will not out them  ;D

Is MO a moron yes or no?   :D