Author Topic: Phil Heath's New Bentley (That he will be getting)  (Read 4983 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Phil Heath's New Bentley (That he will be getting)
« on: June 17, 2014, 06:45:30 AM »
Just in time for Mr. Olympia a replacement for his Bentley Continental GT Supersports, it is the Bentley Continental GT3-R. A production version of the Bentley Continental GT3 race car. He has had his Supersports since I believe 2010-2011...and it was the fastest production Bentley, but now this has come out...and it even has plenty of trunk space for when he goes sneaker shopping.
http://jalopnik.com/this-is-the-fastest-bentley-ever-1591905247

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
Re: Phil Heath's New Bentley (That he will be getting)
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2014, 08:31:11 AM »
The best he can do is drive to Colorado Springs, but highway gives out tickets for driving 10 mphs over the limit.  :-\  At least you can push 80-90 pre-rush in California.  And don't talk about the dry skin, bad hair women out there. His whole car collection is worthless in that state.  But he loves Arvada.  ::)

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2014, 08:31:21 AM »
Nice everyday daily driver.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2014, 08:32:55 AM »
you think Phil / Jay own or owned this cars ??? ??? or are they leased by their sponsors Muscletech  ??? ???

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2014, 08:42:19 AM »
you think Phil / Jay own or owned this cars ??? ??? or are they leased by their sponsors Muscletech  ??? ???

I'll bet your gang bandanna Phil owns his cars.   

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2014, 08:46:21 AM »

Phil is probably like flex wheeler.
All lease.. broke by when he is  30 yrs old..

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2014, 08:52:03 AM »
Chances are he owns his Bentley, it's like 4 yrs old. Then again, that is speculation, I don't know. It seems to be his baby.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2014, 09:56:45 AM »
The best he can do is drive to Colorado Springs, but highway gives out tickets for driving 10 mphs over the limit.  :-\  At least you can push 80-90 pre-rush in California.  And don't talk about the dry skin, bad hair women out there. His whole car collection is worthless in that state.  But he loves Arvada.  ::)
There are alot of outer space aliens out there G.

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2014, 10:53:42 AM »
Cars are the ruin of the American male.

ENZO

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2014, 10:59:28 AM »
True Mr.O style  8)

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2014, 11:06:20 AM »
What a bellend, why doesn't he just pay of his mortgage, get a normal respectable car and invest his money so he can retire comfortably.  He'll be selling underwear on eBay before his 40th birthday.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2014, 11:11:46 AM »
Broke by 40.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #12 on: June 17, 2014, 12:32:14 PM »
What a bellend, why doesn't he just pay of his mortgage, get a normal respectable car and invest his money so he can retire comfortably.  He'll be selling underwear on eBay before his 40th birthday.
agreed.

assuming he doesn't own his house. maybe he does.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #13 on: June 17, 2014, 02:17:03 PM »
Chances are he owns his Bentley, it's like 4 yrs old. Then again, that is speculation, I don't know. It seems to be his baby.

Guy who does the maintenance on gym equipment for my gym drives a 2005 Bentley Continental GT.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #14 on: June 17, 2014, 02:19:14 PM »
agreed.

assuming he doesn't own his house. maybe he does.

homes in arvada are pretty cheap.

check redfin.com

phil's a typical.. well, you know. more concerned with 'flossin' and 'stuntin' than long term financial stability.

Sophus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: June 17, 2014, 02:19:51 PM »
The seats may be too wide though

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: June 17, 2014, 02:26:42 PM »
Guy who does the maintenance on gym equipment for my gym drives a 2005 Bentley Continental GT.
Phil's is the limited SS (top of the line) of the first gen chassis that the guy mention has.
Funny, this is the same chassis as the VW Phaeton.

To be truthful, I don't think he wasted his money on cars. He is not going out and splurging on them all the time. And apparently he is "car enthusiast".

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #17 on: June 17, 2014, 03:38:44 PM »
Just in time for Mr. Olympia a replacement for his Bentley Continental GT Supersports, it is the Bentley Continental GT3-R. A production version of the Bentley Continental GT3 race car. He has had his Supersports since I believe 2010-2011...and it was the fastest production Bentley, but now this has come out...and it even has plenty of trunk space for when he goes sneaker shopping.
http://jalopnik.com/this-is-the-fastest-bentley-ever-1591905247

that's beautiful....I'd have mine in red with black stripes

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #18 on: June 17, 2014, 03:43:50 PM »
Why doesn't he get something real cool like a Koenigsegg? Just to shut up the haters once and for all

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #19 on: June 17, 2014, 03:48:16 PM »
Phil's is the limited SS (top of the line) of the first gen chassis that the guy mention has.
Funny, this is the same chassis as the VW Phaeton.

To be truthful, I don't think he wasted his money on cars. He is not going out and splurging on them all the time. And apparently he is "car enthusiast".

I omitted that he is a part owner of gym, imports gym equipment and was a big roid dealer  ;D

My mate's dad was a billionaire and got first Bentley Continental GT in Ireland. Dealer offered him €30k cash just to sell car to someone else that's how in demand they were. Knew 2 billionaires, both now owe from €85m to €2bn to banks. Ireland  ::)

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #20 on: June 17, 2014, 03:48:35 PM »
Phil new car, wide enough for him and the wifey

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #21 on: June 17, 2014, 03:55:31 PM »
Phil new car, wide enough for him and the wifey

Could fit inside his purse. Which is of course wider than him

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #22 on: June 17, 2014, 04:00:57 PM »
Phil Heath:

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: June 17, 2014, 05:05:12 PM »
I guess he doesn't realize the money flow gets really tight after he stops competing. Look at how all the past stars took a huge hit when they stop juicing and suddenly aren't wanted for appearances or endorsements of snake oil supplements.

These NFL guys who have 2 to 4 year careers are no better. First they buy a huge mortgage mansion and a couple of other houses. Then comes the car collection. When their career is over the house goes and so do the cars.

Sometimes when these kids come from no money they think a couple million is going to last a life time. They don't realize a common Cop or a Construction worker is making a million every 10 years or less. With hardcore spending these sports guys and top pro bodybuilders are going to be broke. Too bad these guys don't have someone to advise them to invest in a business, real estate or something other than spending.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #24 on: June 17, 2014, 05:09:42 PM »
I guess he doesn't realize the money flow gets really tight after he stops competing. Look at how all the past stars took a huge hit when they stop juicing and suddenly aren't wanted for appearances or endorsements of snake oil supplements.

These NFL guys who have 2 to 4 year careers are no better. First they buy a huge mortgage mansion and a couple of other houses. Then comes the car collection. When their career is over the house goes and so do the cars.

Sometimes when these kids come from no money they think a couple million is going to last a life time. They don't realize a common Cop or a Construction worker is making a million every 10 years or less. With hardcore spending these sports guys and top pro bodybuilders are going to be broke. Too bad these guys don't have someone to advise them to invest in a business, real estate or something other than spending.

Good points.  Most of these people cannot think more than 1-3 years into their future.  Morons.