Author Topic: You got to be kidding me! WTF is this crappola!  (Read 349 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
You got to be kidding me! WTF is this crappola!
« on: June 17, 2014, 08:41:37 AM »
VA's global warming tweet stokes ire
The Hill ^  | 06/16/14 | By Kristina Wong

Posted on ‎6‎/‎17‎/‎2014‎ ‎11‎:‎31‎:‎23‎ ‎AM by Fitzy_888

The Department of Veteran Affairs is drawing online criticism for tweeting about the world’s oceans on Monday.

The VA tweeted about how the world’s oceans are under threat from over-fishing, pollution and even climate change.

Veterans Affairs @DeptVetAffairs

Our ocean is under threat. Join people all over the world and make a difference. #OurOcean2014 http://thndr.it/1tP7rrQ

9:02 AM - 16 Jun 2014

The tweet linked to a press release from the State Department that let people tweet out their own support for a number of ocean-related issues, such as avoiding shark-fin soup and only consuming seafood caught in a sustainable manner.

But the tweet was ridiculed online by people who said the VA should be focused on veterans, particularly given the controversy about people not being able to get into VA hospitals for treatment.

“They get care from the VA?” one person replied.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: You got to be kidding me! WTF is this crappola!
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2014, 08:47:36 AM »
VA is stupid. Worried about oceans that MIGHT be rising in another 50 years (so far none of the predictions made by global warming fools have come true), while veterans are suffering NOW. Which one should be of immediate concern?

No wonder the VA is in such a mess. They can't get their priorities right.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2014, 08:49:24 AM »
VA is stupid. Worried about oceans that MIGHT be rising in another 50 years (so far none of the predictions made by global warming fools have come true), while veterans are suffering NOW. Which one should be of immediate concern?

Just like the entire Obama admn - a worthless govt and admn that will go down in history as the worst ever

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2014, 08:54:53 AM »
Just like the entire Obama admn - a worthless govt and admn that will go down in history as the worst ever

While Iraq is burning, the dumb community organizer was giving a speech about the myth of global warming.

Clueless is not a strong enough word to describe that moron.

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2014, 09:22:18 AM »

Oceans might be rising is all you got out of that?  lol   

What about over-fishing?  Think that's not having a effect now?  You should probably read up on the subject a little.

Not sure what this has to do with vets specifically, though, I'll admit.