Author Topic: diuretics  (Read 2380 times)

momo200

• Getbig II
diuretics
« on: June 17, 2014, 10:27:37 AM »
Hey, in my country we only have lasilix as diuretics,  can anyone help me with the use of it, my show is sunday and I have water to drop

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
Re: diuretics
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2014, 11:52:11 AM »

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2014, 06:59:18 PM »
Frusemide will not distinguish between water under the skin and water in the muscles so you will need to be on a lot of DHT drugs
If you're looking good a week out or natural do not fucking bother. If you're natural or low dosing then you shouldn't even be holding water you're just fat. Removing testosterone a few weeks out might be able to help. If you have no test and are on tren, mast and winstrol dunno why you'd be holding water unless you're fat

In short fuck diuretics. They work by pulling water out of the blood and then you absorb the water from surrounding tissues over the next 8 hours

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2014, 11:12:57 PM »
  First of all, if you never tried a trial run with lasix do not use them, they are dangerous and can kill you. A trial run usually a month before your show can give you an idea of what your body can handle and how you feel, it hits hard once it hits the blood stream, I mean real hard, like a full bladder within minutes of taking them.

Lasix is disaster for 95% of bodybuilders, just the way it is, however it works for me to a T, like bang on everytime. a few pointers with lasix.

The day before carbing drink as much as humanly possible, I mean enormous amounts, then when you start carbing for the first day do not use the lasix, on the second day of carbing then use lasix as needed, can be twice a day the day before and once in the morning the day of, assuming this is a thursday loading protocol.

Now people always say how they go flat with lasix, which is why I drink as much as I can before the loading phase, so the carbs suck all the water into the muscle and when the lasix does its job there is still water left within the muscle and the water under the skin is gone.

Not a good idea to use it if you are not experienced though, not what you want to hear but you know  :-\

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2014, 11:24:01 PM »
I remember the first time I used Lasix when I was 18.

went from 207 to 186 in the span of about 12hours.

I was amazed at how much water I could actually piss out and not die. lol. literally pissing and pissing and pissing.. then going back to the couch thinking "well, I think that's about it".. then 30mins later, going back to take what I thought (each time) was a 'little piss', and pissing and pissing and pissing for what must've been 2 full minutes each time.

ended up flat as fuck (was for a photoshoot, not contest.. although was a dry-run for the san diego championships which I was doing 4months later that year)... figured out 2yrs later that I needed to take in 600+g carbs/day the day of and day before to be dry and full.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2014, 11:31:45 PM »
I remember the first time I used Lasix when I was 18.

went from 207 to 186 in the span of about 12hours.

I was amazed at how much water I could actually piss out and not die. lol. literally pissing and pissing and pissing.. then going back to the couch thinking "well, I think that's about it".. then 30mins later, going back to take what I thought (each time) was a 'little piss', and pissing and pissing and pissing for what must've been 2 full minutes each time.

ended up flat as fuck (was for a photoshoot, not contest.. although was a dry-run for the san diego championships which I was doing 4months later that year)... figured out 2yrs later that I needed to take in 600+g carbs/day the day of and day before to be dry and full.
the key is drink a lot, then carb for at least a day to let the carbs suck the water into the muscle, obviously on the first carb day you would not want heavy lasix or it will defeat the purpose, maybe a mild dose, depending how you are, once enough carbs have been eaten and enough water drawn into the muscle then and only then can the lasix be taken.

I hear you though, i as well have dropped 15lb in an evening, of course not in shredded mode, just messing about when I am around 12% but fuck man, full bladder 3 times an hour, your dick hurts from pissing so much.

momo200

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2014, 05:46:01 AM »
Thx a lot guys, but here in my f**king country, we have only lasilix, can someone give me a good method to lose the water without beying flat ?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2014, 10:52:03 AM »
Thx a lot guys, but here in my f**king country, we have only lasilix, can someone give me a good method to lose the water without beying flat ?
to be honest, you sound like a troll. I just realized you are asking about lasix and your user name is momo, when momo benazizza died from using lasix.  :-\