Author Topic: Bostin Lloyd - on training methods  (Read 8538 times)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Re: Bostin Lloyd
« Reply #50 on: June 17, 2014, 09:59:39 PM »
Fixed
Don't want him confused with the city I grew up in. :)
lmao  ;D

my bad

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #51 on: June 17, 2014, 10:47:37 PM »
The problem I have with Boston is that he is making a point of going hard right off the get go.

OK we get it, the pros mega dose but even they started off very lightly and added on each successful ladder they climbed as needed and eventually built a tolerance and climbed to the higher doses.

Starting at these numbers at the opening level of bodybuilding is sheer madness and suicide.
+1
but this is generation nothingness, they are used to get everything fast, if they want the newest album or movie they download it in 60 seconds, they have everything they need on the net to order so they dont have to search it like we used to when we where younger and they dont have time to build quality muscle they want ut now

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #52 on: June 17, 2014, 10:57:33 PM »
+1
but this is generation nothingness, they are used to get everything fast, if they want the newest album or movie they download it in 60 seconds, they have everything they need on the net to order so they dont have to search it like we used to when we where younger and they dont have time to build quality muscle they want ut now
so true bro and the thing is everyone is raving about age nowadays, like look at this 21 year old, look at this 22 year old etc, the big irony is there are so many more jacked up 21 year olds now then ever before yet the average age of someone who turns pro is mid 30's and in the 90's it was late 20's, why?

Because all these jacked up early 20 years olds don't even make it to the pro card cause they run into problems and burn out or drop off the grid due to complication or even worse.... narcotics. Like Trey B

warez4gold

• Getbig III
  • Awesome size! Look'n THICK, SOLID, TIGHT!
« Reply #53 on: June 17, 2014, 11:20:59 PM »
Do you honestly believe that PHs are equivalent to doing a gram+ a day of anabolics, or are you just trolling?

I think everyone should have the right to choose, and I believe that we educate people to do it as intelligently as possible. Unlike this kid.

lol

pj, bro, you sell pro hormones. a good portion of your target market are young adults and dare i say it, teenagers! i would much rather take injectable test at over 1 gram per week than finish 1-2 bottles of your pro hormone products (liver toxic stuff out the ying yang)

you and your bro singerman are basically selling legal roids. you're drug dealers. but hey, whatever makes money right?

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #54 on: June 17, 2014, 11:24:39 PM »
lol

pj, bro, you sell pro hormones. a good portion of your target market are young adults and dare i say it, teenagers! i would much rather take injectable test at over 1 gram per week than finish 1-2 bottles of your pro hormone products (liver toxic stuff out the ying yang)

you and your bro singerman are basically selling legal roids. you're drug dealers. but hey, whatever makes money right?

ah, thats not fair.

so he's selling pro hormones. its legal. its up to kids to educate themselves on the risks and benefits of what they are putting in their bodies.

kids want results. pro hormones work. they are legal, and no worse than anabolics. its free enterprise.

ps bostin lloyd is a tool.
b

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: June 18, 2014, 02:20:00 AM »
" pro hormones work. they are legal, and no worse than anabolics."

idiot

hey, pencil. ive seen your pic. you'll address me as sir or the almighty from here on in.

dork.
b

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: June 18, 2014, 05:14:32 AM »
Haha! Did you really?

What time? How fast?
It was probably like 2:30-3.  You've got a black Bentley right?  Nice car.  You were probably doing like 75. haha

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
Re: Bostin Lloyd - on training methods
« Reply #57 on: June 18, 2014, 07:44:09 AM »
esiclen(spelling?) isn't a site enchancement oil. what i read it was some inflammatory substance

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: June 18, 2014, 09:08:16 AM »
Bostin advices are for bostin fans. If it goes wrong...well... that's darwinism isn't it?

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: June 18, 2014, 10:37:14 AM »
Me and Bostin are the same age, and I've never done a 1/6 of the amount of shit he has "claimed" to do. To be honest anything over 700mg of test and I don't see any more returns just a ton of estrogen bloat!

Showing Bostin a thing or 2 about clavicle width

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: June 18, 2014, 10:39:24 AM »
esiclen(spelling?) isn't a site enchancement oil. what i read it was some inflammatory substance

It was used to in flam and swell the muscle so it would be easier to work with durning surgery. Great shit wish you could still get it.. But could you imagine in today's social media world everyone would be shooting that stuff in ever single muscle

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #61 on: June 18, 2014, 10:40:15 AM »
same shit, all oil is, the difference is the oil from juice is usually not enough to do the job.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #62 on: June 18, 2014, 10:40:22 AM »
Me and Bostin are the same age, and I've never done a 1/6 of the amount of shit he has "claimed" to do. To be honest anything over 700mg of test and I don't see any more returns just a ton of estrogen bloat!

[/quote
I could careless what he does and I like u here,but he did win a pretty big show..

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: June 18, 2014, 10:42:13 AM »

[/quote
I could careless what he does and I like u here,but he did win a pretty big show..

Lol ya he took overall at the somthing costa up in north cal. He came in fucking ripped but he just looks strange like just body parts are thrown together

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #64 on: June 18, 2014, 10:43:58 AM »

I like you Mike, but he dwarfs you and you know it (especially on stage).  :D

Good angles and close camera work =/= size.  ;D

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: June 18, 2014, 10:45:53 AM »
I like you Mike, but he dwarfs you and you know it (especially on stage).  :D

Good angles and close camera work =/= size.  ;D

Haha I think he's a heavy weight if I remember correctly so ya he is a good bit bigger. Not sure he stage weight.. Hell maybe I should start shooting 15cc of stuff a week ha.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #66 on: June 18, 2014, 10:48:32 AM »

Haha I think he's a heavy weight if I remember correctly so ya he is a good bit bigger. Not sure he stage weight.. Hell maybe I should start shooting 15cc of stuff a week ha.
15cc of stuff per week is not a lot bro. At short esters of 100mg per ml, we are talking 1500mg per week.

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: June 18, 2014, 10:51:57 AM »
15cc of stuff per week is not a lot bro. At short esters of 100mg per ml, we are talking 1500mg per week.

I guess that is true. Any fast acting is 100mg usually. That's why I like long acting 300mg so 3 or 4 cc and I'm set but it's hard to maintain blood levels then the depression and mood swings and acne. I'm only on 350mg of prop a week.  Thinking about doubling that

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #68 on: June 18, 2014, 10:53:42 AM »
I guess that is true. Any fast acting is 100mg usually. That's why I like long acting 300mg so 3 or 4 cc and I'm set but it's hard to maintain blood levels then the depression and mood swings and acne. I'm only on 350mg of ace a week.  Thinking about doubling that
I did... I brought it back down. 700mg tren a /week was too much for me, made me mean and tired.

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: June 18, 2014, 10:55:12 AM »
I did... I brought it back down. 700mg tren a /week was too much for me, made me mean and tired.

That's exactly what I'm on it's a tren mix of ace hex and enath and I'll tell you the mood swings are hard to manage

FermiDirac

• Getbig IV
  • That'll do pig, that'll do
« Reply #70 on: June 18, 2014, 10:57:40 AM »
What is up with his obsession with fluid injections? ???

Seems like his solution to every problem is injecting more stuff in the problematic region.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #71 on: June 18, 2014, 10:57:57 AM »
I guess that is true. Any fast acting is 100mg usually. That's why I like long acting 300mg so 3 or 4 cc and I'm set but it's hard to maintain blood levels then the depression and mood swings and acne. I'm only on 350mg of prop a week.  Thinking about doubling that
bodybuilders like short esters for a number of reasons and one even being that it is more oil to swell the injected muscle

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #72 on: June 18, 2014, 11:15:48 AM »
bodybuilders like short esters for a number of reasons and one even being that it is more oil to swell the injected muscle
I hated that, I felt it made the muscle look fake and swollen... didn't make it look like real muscle.

I injected 3ccs into my delts a few times and it just caused them to swell up and look stupid.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: June 18, 2014, 11:37:59 AM »
I hated that, I felt it made the muscle look fake and swollen... didn't make it look like real muscle.

I injected 3ccs into my delts a few times and it just caused them to swell up and look stupid.

ya you have to back load a slin pin and shoot it 1cc max per head across the top of the 3 heads. it'll give you good roundness w/o looking lumpy or suspect. w water (winstrol) you can do this eod. w oil it'll get back up and look lumpy if you overshoot it as it needs time to disperse. I have good success w e4d w oil.

and don't bother w the 1" deep shit. a typical 5/8ths slin pin is perfect.
b

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #74 on: June 18, 2014, 11:45:50 AM »
ya you have to back load a slin pin and shoot it 1cc max per head across the top of the 3 heads. it'll give you good roundness w/o looking lumpy or suspect. w water (winstrol) you can do this eod. w oil it'll get back up and look lumpy if you overshoot it as it needs time to disperse. I have good success w e4d w oil.

and don't bother w the 1" deep shit. a typical 5/8ths slin pin is perfect.
What guage? I tried a slin pin once, couldn't get the oil into/out of it. The slin pins I had were years old left overs from my IV rec days though, so they were likely way to small.