Author Topic: I took 3,500 mg of L-Tryptophan about 45 minutes ago w/8oz of Orange Juice  (Read 5265 times)

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
This is potent. Way better than 5-HTP.

I took it roughly 3 hours after my last meal.

I'm totally, totally relaxed. I could fall asleep right now if I needed too.

I gotta eat a protein meal before I go to bed.

Note: for anyone that has difficulty sleeping or relaxing: try          L-Tryptophan several hours after you eat (empty stomach). You could probably take magnesium at the same time.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
Been doing this for years.  It definitely works.

I've taken the L-tryptophan with melatonin, cal/mag tabs and vit C... it works even better.

A small amount (200mgs) of ibuprofen also helps relax me before bed.  It masks any training pain(s) you have and keeps you asleep.  I only take it when I absolutely need it.  New evidence shows that these NSAIDS are very toxic to liver and kidneys.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
Try herbal anti-inflammatory. It's works.

liberty

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
ASMR relaxes me  :)

the trainer

Fuck all those pills put blackberry kush in your bong this shit will knock you out.

swanzi85

• Getbig II
Fuck all those pills put blackberry kush in your bong this shit will knock you out.

Agree with the gaped anal batwing cave permabulker on this

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG

I've taken the L-tryptophan with melatonin, cal/mag tabs and vit C... it works even better.

A small amount (200mgs) of ibuprofen also helps relax me before bed.  It masks any training pain(s) you have and keeps you asleep.  I only take it when I absolutely need it.  New evidence shows that these NSAIDS are very toxic to liver and kidneys.

If ibuprofen is that liver-toxic, the my liver must be made of iron. I took at least 6 x 200mg a day for YEARS. All the time under a liver and kidney microscope by my doc because of BP meds.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
If ibuprofen is that liver-toxic, the my liver must be made of iron. I took at least 6 x 200mg a day for YEARS. All the time under a liver and kidney microscope by my doc because of BP meds.

Must be a fairly young man.  I wish you continued health and prosperity.

Rudee

• Getbig V
A good friend of mine who's tried various things to help him sleep swears by these things.  Says wearing them 90 minutes before his scheduled bedtime he can barely keep his eyes open.  

http://www.amazon.com/Uvex-S1933X-Eyewear-SCT-Orange-Anti-Fog/dp/B000USRG90/ref=cm_cr_pr_pb_t

THE ARS

• Getbig III
Wow.

Over the counter drug addicts.

Is this hit for real?

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
trying and trying for something that works similar to the stuff that actually does what it's supposed to..

if you need to sleep, why not just take a valium?

afraid of getting addicted? take a 5mg and lay down in bed like normal and dont' try to stay awake and 'enjoy' it.

unless some ppl are trying to get 'high' or fucked up off otc stuff... addiction is addiction, doesn't matter if it's otc or script, you're gonna end up the same way (with anxiety).

warez4gold

• Getbig III
  • Awesome size! Look'n THICK, SOLID, TIGHT!
bah, lame!

just take 50mg of trazadone with 600mg of gabapentin and 0.1mg of clonidine and 3-5mg of melatonin. ask your doc. get a script. no worries brahz. well tolerated by most.

enjoy

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
bah, lame!

just take 50mg of trazadone with 600mg of gabapentin and 0.1mg of clonidine and 3-5mg of melatonin. ask your doc. get a script. no worries brahz. well tolerated by most.

enjoy

doc tried giving me gabapentin for my neck, I declined.. thought it'd fuck with my daily activities. never even googled it... if it helps you sleep, i'll ask about it tomorrow I suppose when I see him. (mri's tomorrow.. woohoo!  ::) )

I actually have a bottle of trazadone laying around somewhere.. I can't stand that shit either.

I accidentally took a tab of that instead of what I thought was an Ultram one night while out for sushi with my gf... all of a sudden I was "off" and noticeably feeling different.. like my head was disconnected from my body.. was odd as hell when you're not expecting it. wasn't till the next day that I figured out what I'd done.(went home right after sushi and fell asleep on the sofa by 10pm and was in a fog till noon the next day.. not enjoyable)

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE

New evidence  ??? Bro this has been known since their conception. It's the fault of the general public for being complete irresponsible by neglecting to research whatever they put in their bodies.

POB

• Getbig IV

I try only to take it when I need it, I feel guilty taking 200mgs works great tho. Seems like most stuff I read says that if your gonna take anything aspirin is less harsh on your kidneys which Is what I'm worried about. Livers heal kidneys don't

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
doc tried giving me gabapentin for my neck, I declined.. thought it'd fuck with my daily activities. never even googled it... if it helps you sleep, i'll ask about it tomorrow I suppose when I see him. (mri's tomorrow.. woohoo!  ::) )

I actually have a bottle of trazadone laying around somewhere.. I can't stand that shit either.

I accidentally took a tab of that instead of what I thought was an Ultram one night while out for sushi with my gf... all of a sudden I was "off" and noticeably feeling different.. like my head was disconnected from my body.. was odd as hell when you're not expecting it. wasn't till the next day that I figured out what I'd done.(went home right after sushi and fell asleep on the sofa by 10pm and was in a fog till noon the next day.. not enjoyable)
I will take that trazodone off your hands if it's weighing you down  haha.  that is pretty much the only sleep aid I've found that works but didn't leave me shitty the next day (I haven't tried stronger stuff like Ambien. I just got a trazodone prescription and it worked wonders, so I stuck with it)
 I'm surprised anyone could hate it.

thulsaDOOM210

• Getbig III
  • Enlightenment is my DOOM
bah, lame!

enjoy

Dude! I'm not judging AT ALL, far from it, but you have arsenal of pretty heavy brain meds brotha!

Addy too, no?

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
I will take that trazodone off your hands if it's weighing you down  haha.  that is pretty much the only sleep aid I've found that works but didn't leave me shitty the next day (I haven't tried stronger stuff like Ambien. I just got a trazodone prescription and it worked wonders, so I stuck with it)
 I'm surprised anyone could hate it.

I wouldn't say ambien is stronger.. just different.

when I tried ambien, it put me to sleep for about 2 weeks, then doc said "take a tab and a half".. so that worked fror a couple weeks.. then I'd wake up after a few hours. doc said "well, take a tab when you wake up".. so I did.. then I'd wake up in the am and walk into the kitchen and see there's scrambled eggs in the pan, a shrimp ramen noodle pack cooked in the pot, a grilled cheese sandwhich in another pan, and mac n cheese in another pot... all un-eaten, but with bowls and plates and silverware set on the counter.

I thought my ex had cooked it, so I asked, she says "nope".. then after a few nights of this, I figured out that I was cooking in my sleep and I'd go back to bed before I ate it. haha.

no more ambien for me. lol

I'd rather take .5mg klonopin

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
I wouldn't say ambien is stronger.. just different.

when I tried ambien, it put me to sleep for about 2 weeks, then doc said "take a tab and a half".. so that worked fror a couple weeks.. then I'd wake up after a few hours. doc said "well, take a tab when you wake up".. so I did.. then I'd wake up in the am and walk into the kitchen and see there's scrambled eggs in the pan, a shrimp ramen noodle pack cooked in the pot, a grilled cheese sandwhich in another pan, and mac n cheese in another pot... all un-eaten, but with bowls and plates and silverware set on the counter.

I thought my ex had cooked it, so I asked, she says "nope".. then after a few nights of this, I figured out that I was cooking in my sleep and I'd go back to bed before I ate it. haha.

no more ambien for me. lol

I'd rather take .5mg klonopin
SLEEP COOKING?  Holy shit, I would get so fat.  And burn the house down.

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
I just take a few shots of vodka, half a gram of heroin and some cough meds, only when I really need it.  ::)

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
I get the 10 mg Melatonin pills from "The Walmart" for like 8 bucks... 2 of those and Im a zombie...

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
I have a personal physician who injects me with propophol.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
I have a personal physician who injects me with propophol.

spiro

• Getbig IV
Is Advil really that bad for your kidneys? I have some painful gear that has left me with some lumps last few weeks. Only thing that keeps me a sleep is 200-400 mg of ibuprofen. Shit works like magic. It try to only take it 2-3 times a week.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Even though all of this crap is "natural". is it habit forming?  It can't be good to take something every night to sleep, can it? ???