Author Topic: I took 3,500 mg of L-Tryptophan about 45 minutes ago w/8oz of Orange Juice  (Read 5262 times)

Bertha Butt

• Getbig III
  • My happy pussy...
Is Advil really that bad for your kidneys? I have some painful gear that has left me with some lumps last few weeks. Only thing that keeps me a sleep is 200-400 mg of ibuprofen. Shit works like magic. It try to only take it 2-3 times a week.

Well, my rheumatologist rather had me on DMARD's (anti-rheuma drugs) than on NSAID's. They're both not good for liver and kidney's, but NSAID's are also bad for your stomach. And most important: you don't just want to fight the pain and inflammation, you need to fight the cause of the pain and inflammation.

That said, I use an occiasional 200 mg ibuprofen to fight a killer headache, because it also relaxes my neck muscles.

Bertha Butt

• Getbig III
  • My happy pussy...
This is potent. Way better than 5-HTP.

I took it roughly 3 hours after my last meal.

I'm totally, totally relaxed. I could fall asleep right now if I needed too.

I gotta eat a protein meal before I go to bed.

Note: for anyone that has difficulty sleeping or relaxing: try          L-Tryptophan several hours after you eat (empty stomach). You could probably take magnesium at the same time.

Our cat is on 100-125 mg L-tryptophan per day to make her less anxious. It helps. Don't know if she sleeps better, as she does that for 13-14 hrs a day already...

thulsaDOOM210

• Getbig III
  • Enlightenment is my DOOM
Thank you guys all so much for the laughs and fun along the way, you brightened up my otherwise miserable life in a way and were kinda like family I never had.

I don't feel so good these days, truth be told I ain't right in the head, I can't take it.

Don't know what wrong with me, crying as I write this but the irony is no one will believe me anyway from all the trolling I have done over time on this site.

The boy that cried wolf once too many times.

I tried to have fun but carried away as usual and this is a forum with serious people on it and not for a clown like me to fuck it up.

I'll never make it in bodybuilding, I just suck too much, so I quit.

Time to pursue another dream in another arena, something I dreamed of for years.

I am going Vegas and I ain't never coming back god willing.

BS I love you so fucking much, I am sorry it turned out the way it did I should have listened to you all along.

Take care and so long.

OMR & RON please go ahead and permanently timout my account and ban my IP too so I can't get accused of coming back under gimmick.

Stuey "the kid" Ungar approved, see soon fella, one more hand, this time we playing for keeps.

Adios amigos

???

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
This is potent. Way better than 5-HTP.

I took it roughly 3 hours after my last meal.

I'm totally, totally relaxed. I could fall asleep right now if I needed too.

I gotta eat a protein meal before I go to bed.

Note: for anyone that has difficulty sleeping or relaxing: try          L-Tryptophan several hours after you eat (empty stomach). You could probably take magnesium at the same time.

How did you feel when it was time to wake up?
:

warez4gold

• Getbig III
  • Awesome size! Look'n THICK, SOLID, TIGHT!
Dude! I'm not judging AT ALL, far from it, but you have arsenal of pretty heavy brain meds brotha!

Addy too, no?

i'm off the adderall. now i'm on atomoxetine at 80mg ed. that's it. nothing else. i dropped the mirtazapine as well. that shit was just making me fat. so to recap:

atomoxetine at 80mg ed, taken in the am, (for my adhd)

before bed:

50mg of trazadone
600mg of gabapentin
0.1mg of clonidine

mild drugs for a great bedtime sleep. quite common. some people take way more gabapentin and trazadone, but for me, i don't need anymore than i listed above. the clonidine is a mild drug as well. all with a low side effect profile. doesn't affect my metabolism as bad as mirtazapine did.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
i'm off the adderall. now i'm on atomoxetine at 80mg ed. that's it. nothing else. i dropped the mirtazapine as well. that shit was just making me fat. so to recap:

atomoxetine at 80mg ed, taken in the am, (for my adhd)

before bed:

50mg of trazadone
600mg of gabapentin
0.1mg of clonidine

mild drugs for a great bedtime sleep. quite common. some people take way more gabapentin and trazadone, but for me, i don't need anymore than i listed above. the clonidine is a mild drug as well. all with a low side effect profile. doesn't affect my metabolism as bad as mirtazapine did.

Every night or only when necessary?

If every night, you are addicted to this shit.