Author Topic: exemestane dosages/ prorocol  (Read 4239 times)

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
exemestane dosages/ prorocol
« on: June 17, 2014, 05:03:15 PM »
ok bros speak on this

oni

• Getbig IV
Re: exemestane dosages/ prorocol
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2014, 06:55:25 PM »
Start at 12.5mg once a week, day after main injection and titrate upwards to twice, thrice, EOD and daily use if needed over time.
Give each dose a few weeks until you find your sweet spot

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2014, 10:36:13 PM »
aromasin has to be used everyday.. half life isn't like that of adex.

I've seen some 'reports' of it being used up to 50mg/day, but depending on your dosage of aromatizable drugs, I dont' see a need to go over 25mg/day.

does your body produce more aromatase enzymes with the more androgens you intake? I dunno... but I'd think there's a limit... I dont' think it's a sliding scale.

I'd think there's x-amount of aromatase regardless of whether the total androgen (or total aromatizing drugs) in your blood stream is y, z, or z x10.

I short, I think that 25mg would kill enzyme whether you're running 2g's of test and dbol or 6g of test and dbol.

.....oh, wait.... I did read that the AI's are less effective in men compared to women, however... adex especially, but also aromasin, which would explain the 50mg doses.. but still, I'd think less than 50 is needed.. and 25 should be fine.

aromasin is said to also increase free/unbound test levels as well, and help good cholesterol.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2014, 11:36:18 PM »
taking 50mg in one go is retarded anyway. 12.5mg twice a day works way better than 25mg at once (because of short half life and maximum absorption at once), i think the doctor guy over there on promuscle said this

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2014, 04:23:51 AM »

I've seen some 'reports' of it being used up to 50mg/day, but depending on your dosage of aromatizable drugs, I dont' see a need to go over 25mg/day.

does your body produce more aromatase enzymes with the more androgens you intake? I dunno... but I'd think there's a limit... I dont' think it's a sliding scale.

I'd think there's x-amount of aromatase regardless of whether the total androgen (or total aromatizing drugs) in your blood stream is y, z, or z x10.

I short, I think that 25mg would kill enzyme whether you're running 2g's of test and dbol or 6g of test and dbol.

.....oh, wait.... I did read that the AI's are less effective in men compared to women, however... adex especially, but also aromasin, which would explain the 50mg doses.. but still, I'd think less than 50 is needed.. and 25 should be fine.

aromasin is said to also increase free/unbound test levels as well, and help good cholesterol.

Incorrect because half life is only half the story. It's a suicidal AI and estrogen levels will take a while to build back up after then (several days). If you take all your injections in one go once a week, you could absolutely take it once a week if you're not running a high amount of gear

Damios

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2014, 05:31:08 AM »
Does anyone feel fking lethargic with Exe? I was using 12,5mg eod with 400-500mg test week. Exemestane Pharma Grade of course.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2014, 02:35:38 PM »
Does anyone feel fking lethargic with Exe? I was using 12,5mg eod with 400-500mg test week. Exemestane Pharma Grade of course.

Lethargic probably because you killed your estrogen too much. One of the reasons people feel like poo on letrozole as it's so powerful.

Damios

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2014, 11:18:44 AM »
Incorrect because half life is only half the story. It's a suicidal AI and estrogen levels will take a while to build back up after then (several days). If you take all your injections in one go once a week, you could absolutely take it once a week if you're not running a high amount of gear

What about Test P and inject 50mg ed / 100mg eod ?

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2014, 04:57:17 AM »
I like 10mg E3D. I am on a low dose of test, it's just I seem to run to excess E2.

millineum man

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2014, 01:04:38 PM »

Does aromasin increase free test levels like Proviron, Turinabol, and Winstrol does?

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2014, 10:31:32 PM »

I don't know, sorry

sceagacros

• Getbig III
  • Happy holidays, have you considered suicide?
« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2014, 01:08:34 AM »
In my experience Oni is right on, 12.5 2xwk or e3d seems just right for 500mg/wk test. In the past I have run the recommended 25mg/day on test doses of 500-750mg/wk - I realize now after trial and error and educating myself about how it takes a while for aromatase enzymes to replace, that I was going overboard. I feel much better now and waste way less money. I think many people are wasting cash and possibly crashing estrogen because of dosing according to half life and not effect on aromatase level.

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: June 25, 2014, 09:25:34 PM »

If you look, you'll see that it takes 2-3 days for Exemestane to cause maximum estro suppression, and it keeps them suppressed for up to 5 days afterwards.

That means one 25mg dose per week. How frequently you inject doesn't matter. Exemestane is a suicial AI, meaning it binds to the aromatase enzymes themselves and causes them to cease functioning.