Author Topic: Clinton says she's open to legalizing marijuana  (Read 1019 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Clinton says she's open to legalizing marijuana
« on: June 17, 2014, 09:56:42 PM »
Source: The Hill

Hillary Clinton said she didn’t smoke marijuana when she was young and has no future plans to do so, but that it “should be available under appropriate circumstances” for medicinal use.

She said, however, that she doesn’t believe there’s enough information available to decide when those circumstances are.

"I think we need to be very clear about the benefits of marijuana use for medicinal purposes. I don't think we've done enough research yet," Clinton said during a town-hall style forum hosted by CNN on Tuesday.

She said “it should be available under appropriate circumstances, but I do think we need more research."

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
Re: Clinton says she's open to legalizing marijuana
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2014, 10:22:30 PM »
Have it all ways...most political answer ever.

People who say she won't run because she had a stroke and has to wear glasses that are so thick they can see the future are kidding themselves.

She would run in a coma.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2014, 10:32:16 PM »
Source: The Hill

Hillary Clinton said she didn’t smoke marijuana when she was young and has no future plans to do so, but that it “should be available under appropriate circumstances” for medicinal use.

She said, however, that she doesn’t believe there’s enough information available to decide when those circumstances are.

"I think we need to be very clear about the benefits of marijuana use for medicinal purposes. I don't think we've done enough research yet," Clinton said during a town-hall style forum hosted by CNN on Tuesday.

She said “it should be available under appropriate circumstances, but I do think we need more research."

22 states have already passed laws legalizing medical marijuana. More will follow. I don't see where the federal government has a choice in the matter at this point.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2014, 07:27:59 AM »
Have it all ways...most political answer ever.

People who say she won't run because she had a stroke and has to wear glasses that are so thick they can see the future are kidding themselves.

She would run in a coma.

she looked 5 years younger on this book tour. 

we've seen her tired, getting off a plane with no makeup after being awake for 20 hours.

When she puts on makeup and contacts, she does have the clean respecable great-aunt look going on.  Certainly not GILF-ish like Palin, but she is really starting to look like Madame president from the early '24' seasons.  Compare her pic from yesterday, really taking on that look.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2014, 07:38:56 AM »
She moves to where the political winds move her.

How can anyone vote for someone that has no personal convictions? She stands for nothing.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2014, 09:53:01 AM »
She moves to where the political winds move her.

How can anyone vote for someone that has no personal convictions? She stands for nothing.

^^ And yet this moron backed Romney.   ::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2014, 10:22:30 AM »

romney called himself severely conservative.  Maybe he was just ahead of his time.  by 2016, issues like amnesty and universal healthcare will look pretty liberal by the GOP candidate.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2014, 10:24:10 AM »

and you backed o-fag -  you lose moron.   You lose every time you frail sickly twink

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2014, 10:31:45 AM »
and you backed o-fag -  you lose moron.   You lose every time you frail sickly twink

More postings revolving around your two favorite subjects.  Gayness and Obama.  Why are we not surprised?  Jungle Fever getting to be too much for you today?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2014, 10:32:17 AM »
romney called himself severely conservative.  Maybe he was just ahead of his time.  by 2016, issues like amnesty and universal healthcare will look pretty liberal by the GOP candidate.

HAHAHA.  Right wing Dems huh?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2014, 10:34:54 AM »
More postings revolving around your two favorite subjects.  Gayness and Obama.  Why are we not surprised?  Jungle Fever getting to be too much for you today?

Maybe when o-shitforbrains resigns and goes away people will stop posting about his horrendous failed experiment in AA presidency

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2014, 10:36:25 AM »

x2

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2014, 10:39:13 AM »

HAHAHA.  Right wing Dems huh?

Romney supports minimum wage now.  let that sink in lol.

these repubs are losing it - they all panicked after romney's loss and shifted in the WRONG direction.  Now, we'll see a few RINOS get spanked in their elections, and suddenly, boom, everyone will shift back right really quickly for 2014.  Then they'll move back for 2016.

And these dense people will keep supporting them - they actually just CHOOSE the position of that candidate that they prefer.  I remember when Palin went on record supporting amnesty and blaming man for climate change - THEN her people straightened her out and she delivered a "new" position, against both, just 2 days later.

THEN, on getbig, when people said Palin supports amnesty or global warming blame - Some folks just "chose" the issue they preferred... and gave us a "Look, she said she's against it, I don't care about the links you show".

unbelievable.  It's how they keep getting RINOs in the general election, and why the base just keeps on staying home when it's time to choose POTUS.

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: June 18, 2014, 11:22:27 AM »
I don't mind them morphing into mildly religious Democrats, just so long as it makes them drop the social conservative platform.

this country is fucked regardless so we might as well stop obsessing about weed, gay people and such like.

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: June 18, 2014, 12:02:40 PM »
Maybe when o-shitforbrains resigns and goes away people will stop posting about his horrendous failed experiment in AA presidency

IF you are "people" then all that will really happen is that you'll start posting non-stop about Hillary, admit it.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2014, 05:05:08 PM »

I suggest you hold your breath until this happens. You know, like little kids do when they don't get their way.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2014, 06:00:34 PM »
I don't mind them morphing into mildly religious Democrats, just so long as it makes them drop the social conservative platform.

this country is fucked regardless so we might as well stop obsessing about weed, gay people and such like.

We don't. Media uses it as a bright light/jingling sound. That all it's ever been.