Author Topic: anyone else experience this kind of pip  (Read 1714 times)

Weedlejuice

• Getbig III
  • Be the very best, like no one ever was.
anyone else experience this kind of pip
« on: June 18, 2014, 04:35:33 AM »
Swapped my usual brand of cyp monday mixed with my standard deca, perfect injection upper outer quadrant of quad. Went to bed ,woke up and had a whopping bruise like area on my inner thigh closer to my knee.

Gradually got worse and spread further up my inner thigh and im now at a point where im limping. No swelling or anything just super tight and painfull to extend, its as if the oil seeped out into the sub q layer, pooled in my inner thigh and the oil has dissipated leaving the crystals as I slept on my side.

Hot bath almost completely alleviates it.

Ive had worse concentrated pip in the past but id give this one a good 4/5 just for the amount of area its covering lol.

whitewidow

Re: anyone else experience this kind of pip
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2014, 12:45:25 PM »
Is it UGL gear? If so,it happens all the time. I never have had PIP like that but have gotten alot of PM's from people telling me how bad they got PIP from a certain labs.some had to go to the ER it was so bad and the gear were all from so called top labs.I think people should try to use Human grade as much as possible. I know it cost more but long term it is less painfull and safer to use. Brands like watson they have strict FDA guidlines they have to follow and you know exactly what is in the oil,with a UGL they make all their own rules(anything goes when making UGL gear) this applys to about 90% of UGL's most are in it for the money not the buyers health.

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2014, 09:53:54 PM »
Never had anything like that and I use my quads too.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2014, 10:19:07 PM »
I have been through it all, I feel for you brother.

EVERYONE HERE CAN TAKE A LESSON OUT OF THIS.

WHEN SWITCHING BRANDS OF GEAR ALWAYS AND I MEAN ALWAYS START VERY LOW ON THE CC COUNT, AS LOW AS 0.5 CC AND THEN 1CC, THEN TAKE FROM THERE.

Some painful shit out there and some that lumps and spreads and hardens, fuck... you name it, be careful, shit can hurt

Weedlejuice

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2014, 07:40:30 AM »
I have been through it all, I feel for you brother.

EVERYONE HERE CAN TAKE A LESSON OUT OF THIS.

WHEN SWITCHING BRANDS OF GEAR ALWAYS AND I MEAN ALWAYS START VERY LOW ON THE CC COUNT, AS LOW AS 0.5 CC AND THEN 1CC, THEN TAKE FROM THERE.

Some painful shit out there and some that lumps and spreads and hardens, fuck... you name it, be careful, shit can hurt

Shit's crazy, no lumps but all my inner thigh is pink tight and irritated the only place I have no pain is the inject site its self lol.

Been affecting me physically/mentally the last two days leaving me exhausted focusing on it so much, but its much better today thank fuck and I can actually walk like a human.

Onetime, Id like to pm you at some point in the future to pick your brains on protocols and such if thats ok with you since im going to be competing hardcore at in the next year or two, life is priority right now but I want to get the right idea for whats required to step on stage at the national level.

Weedlejuice

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2014, 07:46:33 AM »
Is it UGL gear? If so,it happens all the time. I never have had PIP like that but have gotten alot of PM's from people telling me how bad they got PIP from a certain labs.some had to go to the ER it was so bad and the gear were all from so called top labs.I think people should try to use Human grade as much as possible. I know it cost more but long term it is less painfull and safer to use. Brands like watson they have strict FDA guidlines they have to follow and you know exactly what is in the oil,with a UGL they make all their own rules(anything goes when making UGL gear) this applys to about 90% of UGL's most are in it for the money not the buyers health.

Its the titan health care brand I wrote about in an earlier thread, weird thing is I know of 4 people using including my self, 2 of us have been buckled by it and the other two are fine. Must be a mg/ml issue the oil is incredibly thin, possibly could be alleviated by warming prior to use but fuck testing it out on my other leg.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2014, 08:07:46 AM »
Shit's crazy, no lumps but all my inner thigh is pink tight and irritated the only place I have no pain is the inject site its self lol.

Been affecting me physically/mentally the last two days leaving me exhausted focusing on it so much, but its much better today thank fuck and I can actually walk like a human.

Onetime, Id like to pm you at some point in the future to pick your brains on protocols and such if thats ok with you since im going to be competing hardcore at in the next year or two, life is priority right now but I want to get the right idea for whats required to step on stage at the national level.

that's what I am here for bro, anytime  8)

As for the PIP, what was the mg on the cyp and the deca and was it a cc of each?

Weedlejuice

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2014, 08:28:00 AM »
that's what I am here for bro, anytime  8)

As for the PIP, what was the mg on the cyp and the deca and was it a cc of each?

Ive been doing 3/4 a ml of test e 250, 1ml cyp 250, and 3/4 a ml of a deca 350 blend that has npp, deca and undecanoate ester, filling a 2.5 barrel. Mon, wed, fri

All from the same lab and can absolutely garuntee you its all underdosed. Have taken 600mg of upjohn cyp and in the past that felt as strong if not stronger than this.

Just swapped out the cyp to see if I could feel a difference and my quad certainly did atleast.